Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I hit a tractor trailer going about 5 mph. Distracted at the light. My poor car has about 4300 of damage ;( ugh! Im feeling right side cramps right now and he was still on his "old" bandwagon last night. last bd was Monday afternoon. So sad we're missing this month when I have so few left! I won't be 39 forever. Still feeling weak from being sick too.

Floppy, that is an awfully cute bump!

CJ your just going to have to get him drunk and do what ya gotta do girl!! Sorry about your accident and being sick on top of it!! Try to remember age is just a number.

Faith glad the business is going well. I remember saying exactly what you did about adding a newborn into the mix. I still have moments when I think "shit I can't keep up with laundry now what am I going to do when Izzy gets here!" :)

Ready how did your appt go? Hope it's just some trapped gas!!

Floppy I love the bump!!! Your such a beautiful woman and absolutely gorgeous with that baby belly!!

ha! I actually thought of that. I think its o day and I'm gonna beat him into submission when he gets home. hes the only guy I know who hates a birthday! Hes 57 now, and acting like hes 80! Gonna be wearing his fave outfit when he gets home. mwahha !!

Awww thanks ladies :). I was wearing a summer dress my 21st week it was a very beautiful day. My dd 16 taken the pic. Hehehehe my belly button shows through all my clothes.

CJ enjoy yourself now girl :)

Faith good to hear your business is good.

Ready, how are you feeling sissy? How was your appointment? I hope your better now hunni.

Afm- I'm good. I get tired fast and winded. I did my 2 mile walk today and I was wiped out you hear me. I'm not sure if I will be able to continue to walk 2-3 miles. I will cut back to 1 mile. I'm such an active person. I love to work out. I love how I feel afterwards and it helps me sleep at night. Being pregnant at 39 sure is a huge difference. Whew, I tell you I don't remember a lot of this LOL. Oh yall better believe I'm listening to my body and not doing much. I gets burst of energy and I can do more one day and the next I'm wiped out. I'm not over doing it. Just rolling with my body cues :). I'm not one that goes idle. I seem to have to be doing something. Lately I've been laying around as my princess tells me too. My stomach is getting heavy and I have a lot of pressure in my pelvic area. I feel sore in the vjay area. OB said it's from the increased blood flow.
I have only gained 4 lbs. We shall she next week is OB appointment.

Ready and mnj do you ladies get sore or are sore in the pelvic area?

Have a blessed weekend ladies hugs

Have a blessed weekend ladies.

The outfit worked ;) heh heh. He caved in about 2 min after he walked through the door. It was o day for sure so fx'd!
hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Floppy so about thru vjayjay pain. you sure theres not more than 1 in there?

Cj Fxd that you all caught Ms. Eggie. That a girl you got him :). Now relax and chill smoothly through the 2ww. It's only 1 baby hunni. I believe it's the increased blood flow. I will know more after next week OB apptment. I will not be seeing my OB due to she is out for a week. So I will be seeing another OB in the office which is good bc toward the end I will be rotated to get to know the other OB and nurses.

It's finally raining here. I'm sipping on cranberry decaf tea laying around watching TV.

Hope everyone is enjoying your Saturday.

CJ you go girl!!!! Brown chicken brown cow!!

Floppy oh dear lord I have had such bad pain in my labia and groins!! I asked my OB and he said that your ligaments extend through your labia and it can pull. I sometimes feel like I am swollen and it throbs and he said that's the increased blood flow. Somedays I actually walk around holding myself LOL

Brown chicken, brown cow? I've never heard of that one, but I lol!!! A very low cut outfit always works on him. Such a boob man. You ladies are scaring me with the vjayjay pain! He was back to looking at baby pics today. Thank goodness! He wants a little girl so badly! Mine fight over who gets to sit next to him on the sofa :) I can't wait for him to hold his own child one day.

CJ- Sorry for your accident. They will definately shake you up! I had a rock hit my window this week and shattered the glass! Scared the crap out of me! :happydance: to ovulation! Hope you caught that egg!!!!

Floppy- the bump is so cute!

As for the 'puss pain' :haha: and being pregnant, I had that with all 3 of mine and can be uncomfortable at times.

AFM- I was very naughty this cycle. I spent $1900 worth IUI's for November and December. So, I took a somewhat of a break! My doc doesn't know... LOL! I still refilled my clomid and gave myself the HCG injection on Friday morning. I figured I knew exactly what I did for the other 2 cycles so I just did it again minus the ultrasound. Saving for IVF. Anywho, I'm 1dpo and had a clear temp shift this morning. :happydance: Used soft cups and concieve plus lube so Fx it worked and helped. I have a regular yearly female appt on Wednesday for the PAP smear so I'm going to talk to that doctor about just giving me the clomid without all the monitoring because my next step is either injectable IUI or IVF. Good thing is that I think I ovulated on my good open tube side so that's a positive. So maybe there is hope this cycle!

fx'd you caught it this time and don't need IVF or another iui , Angel baby.

I've been feeling nauseous at 2 dpo. Felt the same yesterday along with weird left side pain.clear temp shift so I know I ovulated before. niggles...Barely over the last sickness. Hope I'm not getting something else.

CJ you go girl!!!! Brown chicken brown cow!!

Floppy oh dear lord I have had such bad pain in my labia and groins!! I asked my OB and he said that your ligaments extend through your labia and it can pull. I sometimes feel like I am swollen and it throbs and he said that's the increased blood flow. Somedays I actually walk around holding myself LOL

Thanks for keeping it real with me girlie!!!!! :hugs: Yes I can relate to walking around holding myself :nope:

The joys of pregnancy..... oh how i love it!

My new pic is 21 weeks :). Today we are 21+5 days. Didn't sleep well last night. Dh was tossing and turning and I had to go to the bathroom. We went out to dinner and princess didn't like something we ate. Dinner was fully rejected :(. Fam said oh what a waste lol.

Angel I hope you caught those eggies!!

CJ :) hoping this is a good sign of hormone increase.

Floppy I love the new picture! Sorry about your dinner. I new we were close to eac other but I didn't realize less than a week apart!! Yay for a due date buddy :)

Faith how are you doing hun?

Afm stil fat and happy lol :) I've been having some emotional moments lately and while DH laughs at them some days I worry I just might snap someone's neck LOL

Oops correction we are more than a week apart floppy!! Sorry I can't count lol

Hello ladies,

It's been really quiet around here lately hmmm whats up with that?

I hope all is well with you ladies. I'm looking forward to seeing BFP pics posted.

Me too, Mnj! I'm ready to speed up the tww. Has something that's never happened before ever at CD6 and 7. Spotted. AF was over on CD4, and generally, never shows again, but a few days later, there she was again. not much though and 10 days later I ovulated. 4 dpo and still with the cramps and increased hunger. I'm crossing my fingers that I caught it. This is my 11th cycle trying.
Floppy, love the side view pic. You're right, where is everyone?!?!!

Well I'm hoping everyone is out catching the eggies!! I want to make a you tube video and do a cheer for spermies LOL!!!

Sound so promising CJ, I have everything crossed for your BFP.....cant wait until I can jump up and down for you with happiness! :happydance: :hugs:

I see everyone's bumps are coming along so well!.....its lovely to see your FAB baby bumps :baby:.....xxx :flower: I would give anything to be in your shoes, this game is starting to wear me down so much...I feel like giving up!..anyway I know its my hormones raging and I must keep going and stay strong ....xx

Hugs to everyone :hugs:

My appt went great. Izzy is measuring 21 weeks and 14 ounces. I will try to post a picture but I'm on my phone.

thanks. Gonna start testing sunday. Woohoo Mnj! Crystal ...don't get down. One day we're gonna be np buddies. I can feel it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->