Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Still fighting this cold I tell you. Being pregnant it seems like my immune system is slower. OB says my body is doing a lot of work growing a baby yeah I know... I know... I just wanna feel better. This morning I woke up with a huge headache. Each time I cough my head hurts. I woke up this morning saying I am healed, I am well, I am healthy, I am whole and I feel great! This too shall pass yes it will. I have been getting plenty of rest and drinking plenty of fluids. It's been 5 days running its course. The body knows actually what to do and how to repair itself. I am healthy :).

Mnj- how's the pregnancy? Is baby girl moving a lot? My princess is Kung Fu fighting lol jab, kick, block, punch, roll, LOL!

I'm going to start a pregnancy journal. I have a lot of thoughts and emotions with funny stories during this pregnancy.

CJ I don't think it will hurt your egg but I honestly don't know. But my theory is if your having one hell of a wild night surely your temp gets pretty high right? Ya know what I mean? Good luck and catch that egg!!

Faith ok all the girls on the enzyme are taking 30mg x2, 3 times a day. Does that make sense?[/QUO

Mnj, thanks so much for asking the other gals:) Yep, makes sense:hugs: thanks..I ordered a bottle last week... now just waiting for it to arrive!:wacko: and no mail on Monday due to the holiday..sheesh:haha:

Crystal, I know your POAS, so how's it coming along?
MNJ- Showed my OH your comment about the wild night and he laughed :) Changed my avatar. That's his hand holding my niece's hand. Can't wait for that to be his own child's hand in the pic. I have some kind of headache sickness that I think is turning into a respiratory thing. This is day 3 of feeling like I got run over by a truck. Getting a crackly sound when I breathe down in my throat. Can't wait to be over this. I'm expecting to ovulate Tues -Thurs at some point. We are going with every other day this time.
Faith, hope all the enzymes work for you :) Keep us updated!

Floppy I also have a king foo fighter. I just can't wait till my dh can feel her moving.

CJ I'm so sorry your feeling run down. Hope you feel better soon!!

Faith I can't wait to hear your success story with the enzymes!!

Crystal, I know your POAS, so how's it coming along?
MNJ- Showed my OH your comment about the wild night and he laughed :) Changed my avatar. That's his hand holding my niece's hand. Can't wait for that to be his own child's hand in the pic. I have some kind of headache sickness that I think is turning into a respiratory thing. This is day 3 of feeling like I got run over by a truck. Getting a crackly sound when I breathe down in my throat. Can't wait to be over this. I'm expecting to ovulate Tues -Thurs at some point. We are going with every other day this time.
Faith, hope all the enzymes work for you :) Keep us updated!

LOL CJ you know me too well babes.......Yes tested BFN 11DPO and AF got me this morning, my CD21 bloods for Progesterone came back at 29.2 and stated anovulatory cycle and Dr said I hadnt O'd so I am a little confused as I definately had a temp shift and FF showed I O'd on CD 15 but maybe as I had lots of +OPK's for 5-6 days maybe my body geared up to O and then didnt..........So onto another cycle for me.....a little disheartened again :cry: but the show must go on....Back at Drs for a FSH blood test CD3 (wed) so we will see what that one says....:wacko:
Good luck for catching this month hunny.....I have everything crossed for you :hugs:

Hope everyone is doing ok...big hugs to everyone xxx

I think your doc is wrong Crystal. If you showed shift ad got af on time then it wasn't annovulatory. Maybe you need progesterone? My temps haven't dropped and still sick ;( so when to expect o?

Crystal:cry: I'm so sorry. I has such high hopes for you this cycle:hugs: Our bodies do such crazy things:nope: I can't understand why your chart says one thing and bloods show another. :hugs::hugs: it's going time... I KNOW IT WILL!!!

Cj, being sick SUCKS..especially at O time:growlmad: your body may be wearing down from stress. Do you take PRObiotics?? I can't recommend them enough! Our family takes them...2 before bed, daily. We just don't get sick..at all and haven't since we started taking them several years ago! I have lots of family in town and we all get together often. One sis in particular always has AT LEAST one sick kid (or herself)..we don't ever catch it! The probiotics really build up your immune system:thumbup: I order ours from www.vitacost.com . It's the "15-35 Probiotics" (contains 35 billion CFU) it's really important to make sure you're taking a high CFU. Anyway, just a thought:hugs: I really, really, hope you can get rid of it ASAP.:hugs: :flower:

Girls, thanks so much for the well wishes on the enzymes:thumbup: my bottle of serrapeptase arrived on Saturday:happydance: and I started it immediately. I can't wait to see if works:)

So glad that our sweet gals with their beautiful bumps are doing so well, and have healthy, very active babies:hugs: what a blessing!

Well off to get work done! I hope everyone has a GREAT week:)

I've never taken probiotics, but very rarely get sick. I think I caught this one while in the waiting room for my younger child to be seen. The older daughter and I have the same thing and have had it since Friday. I think we'll be okay to get back to normal tomorrow, but are still weak today. Oh has been nursing us back to health :)

Hello ladies,

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I my little man is very active these days. As I had a scan a couple of weeks ago and the doc said he was an active little fellow because he would not be still. He kept kicking the doopler and moving around. Once he kind of put his butt to the screen as to tell us to kiss :kiss: it.:haha: My husband loves to feel him kick and I think he kicks extra hard just for his daddy. Got love it.

Crystal, I am still praying and rooting for you. So no worries, eh.

Mnj, how are you doing? You are almost halfway there.

Cj, I hope you're feeling better today:kiss:

Ready, how wonderful that your little sweetie is so active:happydance: my son was like this!!! During the sonograms you could see his mouth moving..like he was talking! :haha: TO THIS MOMENT he talks non-stop!!! (He's literally sitting across from the table from me right now, TALKING to me as I'm trying to type!):rofl: Soooo, your fun is just beginning:) I'm so glad you finally got your keeper:) To God be the glory:)

How's everyone else doing today? :hugs:

Hey ladies. Still. No work today. Dizzy if I walk around, so stayed put today. Cd13 and no POS ok today. Guess I will try it again tomorrow. Good to hear from you Ready ;) Can't wait to see his pics! Oh is working and no bd today since we are trying every other day this time. Hoping for a pos opk tomorrow Cd14. Cant believe this close to 40 and still getting ewcm. Taking robitussin for my cough so maybe it will be a 2 fer on the medicine.

Ready, I bet your hubby is over the moon with joy. How sweet.

I am feel better praise the Lord! Whew that cold lasted a long time. I am 21 weeks 1 day yay! The family is very excited about her moving where they can feel her :). I love spooning hubby so he can feel her on his back. He laughs hehehehe that tickles :). He sings to her. She knows when he is near she be will on that side of the stomach like she is saying is that my daddy lol. I am 5'3 yup a shorty lol and she is in my ribs cage. I explained to her how that hurts me and asks her to move and she has a couple of times. And if I am sitting up for too long its like she is saying PLEASE GO LAY DOWN so I can move around lol. I am still working out just modifying what I do.

Hope all is well with everyone

Crystal hugs hunni. I think its the progesterone

Glad your feeling better floppy! You're more than 1/2 way thru!

Girls- I'm so irritated right now! I am still a little sick and shouldn't have gone to work. On the way home I had a minor fender bender. Of course I took an opk when I got home only to get a positive. I'm fine btw- car isn't. So the Oh starts in with his woes about his age and becoming a dad for the first time and is having doubts on the wrong day! We did BD monday afternoon but that probably won't help if I O tomorrow! UGH! What a bad day!

Ready I am so glad your miracle is a mover and a shaker! Dh can't feel movement yet and that worries me some :(

CJ the cycle I got PG was the cycle I was freaking out that I was not getting a +opk!! I actually went to my OB freaking out and he gave me clomid. I came home that afternoon and low and behold I got my positive!! I see good things in this cycle for you!!

Faith how are you feeling hunny?

20 weeks tomorrow and I am super ecstatic!! Sorry I've haven't been on too much. Too much stress, too much work and not enough time or sleep lol!!

Cj, :hugs: I've had a few of those cycles:dohh: everything's going great and then right at O time..dh and I have a squabble OR he's super exhausted and goes to sleep before I even get to bed:dohh: ugh..I really, really know how you're feeling. It will pass..dh will be back on the TTC train again..probably tomorrow..you're probably feeling so worn out too, with having been sick. Don't fret..you'll always have next month if this one is a bust:hugs: I know you hate to hear that when you want a baby NOW! I understand:hugs::hugs:

Mnj, 20 weeks:happydance: yeehaw! Your pg is flying by!!! Sounds like you need to slow down and get some rest!! Don't exhaust yourself:hugs:

Crystal, how are you doing:hugs: is tomorrow your FSH draw? :hugs:

Afm, just keeping really busy:) So much to do...sometimes feels like too much! Glad dh's business is doing so well, but it can be so overwhelming at times! Trying not to stress out my body too much:dohh: some days I wonder how in the world I could throw a newborn into the "mix" you know what I mean? I will be thrilled if it ever happens, and I know God doesn't give us more than we can handle:winkwink: Guess I'll rest in that:)

:kiss:Goodnight ladies:hugs:

Thanx for the words girls. It really helps. Was expecting to feel a little stiff from the accident but am not. I know God has his timetable for me. I just need to be patient. Mnj- I can't believe its been 20 weeks already! Crystal, I hope all goes well today w the FSH. Keep us informed. Faith, I cant wait for you to try again!

Floppy, that is so cute that he sings to her.

Cj, I hope you catch the egg this month.

mnj, you are halfway there. Don't worry you hubby will feel little one really soon.

Faith, yep God gives us what we can handle and for those things we think we can't he gives us strength.

AFM, I am not feeling my best today. I feel like I have a burp that want come up. I have a doc appointment today so I will let her know. Have a good and bless day ladies.

Still getting a smiley for the second day in a row! Must be a dinosaur egg!

Still getting a smiley for the second day in a row! Must be a dinosaur egg!

:haha: I hope dh is feeling a bit more in the mood:hugs: Wow, so glad you were not hurt in the fender bender:( Car accidents, no matter how small, are always traumatic. Especially if you're at fault...I know it makes you feel horrible. Years ago, I ran a stop sign...mind was totally distracted AND I was driving down a street I don't normally drive on..just so happens that an 80 year old minister was coming through the intersection at that very moment:dohh: it was terrible!! I felt horrible, my Durango had considerable damage on the passanger's side and the man's car wasn't too bad. He was driving one of those great big BOAT, old Buicks...sooo glad I didn't hurt that elderly man:nope: Anyway, I'm glad you're okay:hugs::hugs: get your bd on:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->