Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Happy Birthday CJ

jojo, girl enjoy yourself either way :) Yay for +opk!

Men make the girls xy and we make the boys xx. I already know this right but I had OB explain it to dh bc he was sad bc gender is not a boy in the beginning. So I had OB explain it all and he was like its all good I take 100% responsibility for making my Princess. She explained that it doesn't what time in ovulation that determines the gender its all in the XY/XX and who gets there first. So u know I had to ask if we bd during the beginning or the end would that make a difference and she said no not at all!

All eggs are X and sperm are X and Y. Its XX for a girl and XY for a boy. The Y sperm is faster and smaller but doesn't live as long as the X girl sperm which is bigger but slower. For best chance of a girl its recommended to make love 2 1/2 to 3 days before ovulation and this gives you 75% chance of a girl. Some doctors say upto 90% chance. It does make a big difference to the outcome of the sex as this is how I managed to get my little girl years ago. I've tried for each of my children and didn't know about this theory til just before Tegan lol. It really does work but at the same time with trying for a girl it can be a bit hit and miss concieving at all. Timing is a must and I couldn't hack it. All I want is another so we went for it last night:blush: xxx

Sorry CJ I meant it like "It's your birthday, get your game on" Not that it was really your birthday LOL!!!

I got it on, Mnj! Haha! How's unemployment? Watching my niece and nemo. Makes me want another one so badly. Jo's right about how to get a girl. I timed it with both of my girls. Trying the same method this time.

Awww good luck cj, hope you caught this month, and good luck to all you other ladies too xxx

CJ I am loving it!! Especially since I am getting severance pay :) I have been watching Zane who is 14 months old through the week and man I can say I am exhausted but so excited to do this full time!!

Happy Birthday CJ

Men make the girls xy and we make the boys xx. I already know this right but I had OB explain it to dh bc he was sad bc gender is not a boy in the beginning. So I had OB explain it all and he was like its all good I take 100% responsibility for making my Princess. She explained that it doesn't what time in ovulation that determines the gender its all in the XY/XX and who gets there first. So u know I had to ask if we bd during the beginning or the end would that make a difference and she said no not at all!

All eggs are X and sperm are X and Y. Its XX for a girl and XY for a boy. The Y sperm is faster and smaller but doesn't live as long as the X girl sperm which is bigger but slower. For best chance of a girl its recommended to make love 2 1/2 to 3 days before ovulation and this gives you 75% chance of a girl. Some doctors say upto 90% chance. It does make a big difference to the outcome of the sex as this is how I managed to get my little girl years ago. I've tried for each of my children and didn't know about this theory til just before Tegan lol. It really does work but at the same time with trying for a girl it can be a bit hit and miss concieving at all. Timing is a must and I couldn't hack it. All I want is another so we went for it last night:blush: xxx

Jojo, good you found out about this theory you explained not long ago and it has worked for you. It goes to show that others have different opinions and theories(my OB and my medical education). I see I didn't type that the male has the (y) and the female (x) being that male and female X LOL. Wishing you happy healthy conception and pregnancy.

I will trade you, Mnj! I had off on Monday, but work cancelled that. Figures!

Have any of you ever taken progesterone before? I keep feeling pressure like I have to pee since yesterday afternoon. Also getting my big rear end back on Atkins as of today! Hope you have a great Sunday. We are expecting our first snowfall all winter long today and I cant wait!

I took progesterone shots during IVF but I honestly do not remember much except hot flashes and sore boobs. Sorry your day off got cancelled :( hopefully today will be awesome and make up for it!

Well the worst of it is (tmi alert) that after the progesterone absorbs it leaves a weird clumpiness behind. Oh freaked out and i looked it up On the internet. Apparently, it's normal, but gross.

Yeah I have heard that before. I remember the girls that did suppositories saying they had to wear a panty liner. Sorry :( but I hope you have to use them for the next 12 weeks :)

Mnj, that's so sweet! Haha! It's only every other day, so I can tough it out. Looks like oh isn't gonna give it up until after my period. I hope I do have to take it for the next 12 wks!

mnj, love the avatar:happydance: lookin' good, girl:hugs:

Cj, I have everything crossed for you:hugs: :thumbup: Come on BFP!!!!

Jojo, how's this cycle shaping up for you?

Afm, currently 12dpo with a temp dive this a.m.:cry: I'm pulling out all the stops next cycle...back to digi opks, preseed...inside and out:haha:, instead cups, legs in the air, green tea up the wazoo, grapefruit, raw carrots (all the things supposed to make good CM) and last but not least, lots of bd'ing...once AGAIN we will be away from home...in Vero beach doing an art show. I'm booking us a room with a separate bedroom since we'll have all 3 kids with us:) Dh has been faithfully taking his supplements:thumbup:

:kiss::hugs:

Happy Birthday CJ

Jojo, good you found out about this theory you explained not long ago and it has worked for you. It goes to show that others have different opinions and theories(my OB and my medical education). I see I didn't type that the male has the (y) and the female (x) being that male and female X LOL. Wishing you happy healthy conception and pregnancy.

Sorry if it came across as I was being funny, that wasn't intended hun xxx All medical peeps will have a different point of view but it is medical fact that the sperm does determine the sex of a baby. Its down to the male not the female xxx

Hate it when the temps take a dive! Thinking of trying to get an iui. If I can talk the oh into it, that is! Keep the faith ladies!

Taking a dive in temps at this time can mean implantation hunny. Don't give up yet babes its a good sign xxxx

Faith, how long is your luteal phase? Mine's right around 12 days. Fx'd that the witch takes a 9month ride! Mine just dipped down near the baseline this morning. Do you girls mind taking a look at my chart ? Isn't the baseline supposed to be lower?

CJ I would call your baseline more like 97.6!! But I am no expert at charting. Hoping this is your cycle hun!

Cj, I still haven't gotten a really good grasp on temping...just plug in my temps and let FF to its thing:shrug: your cover line does look a little on the high side but don't know why FF does that?! I hope your dip is good news though:hugs::happydance:

Afm, MY dip was just what I thought, hence AF showed this morning:cry: I'm frustrated because my LP was 12 days this month, 13 days last month. I ran out of B50 Complex last cycle, which I had been taking faithfully for 4 or 5 months...all of those months had a 14 day lp. SO, I just ordered more and will start those again. :thumbup: Why, oh why can't TTC be like it was in the good ole days ... it's become so complicated with aging and TR:cry: I'm going to really, really try this cycle to de-stress!!! Not stress from TTC, but busy, life kinda stress. I need to spend more time in prayer and relaxation and remove the things that make our life so hectic...oh, let's see, that's WORK and how we make a living:haha: God has really blessed us this season and I'm not stressed about finances..just everyday things, I think if I really stuck with a schedule I wouldn't feel like I have to get everything done RIGHT NOW! :coffee: okay, so getting my shelf stocked with items needed for this cycle:thumbup:

Love you girls:hugs: thanks for being here:kiss:

Me too. Always thought that it was the avg of the last 6 before o. Who knows. High temps and constipation due to progesterone. Woo.Hoo.

Sorry Faith. I still think 2012 is our year!! Have faith honey. We're here for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->