Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Jojo, I'm wondering if you've heard from Crystal? I hope she hasn't given up all hope:cry: I know she's had such a rough go at this! I do hope she'll keep trying. If you do talk with her, tell her she's missed!:hugs:

btw, how is your tww coming along?

Sorry... I haven't heard from her and she hasn't been on FB either:cry: I'll text her tomorrow as its getting late here in the uk its 9.50pm. I'll let you know as soon as I hear from her. Sorry AF got you hunny, but it will happen for you soon I'm sure xxx I don't think this will be my month either:cry: I'm full of cramps and feel like AF is just round the corner xxx

We do miss her! Was she moving too? I am ( as im sure you all are) ready to get my bfp.

Hi ladies! I know its been awhile since I have posted but had a few issues with DH to sort out so we took a little break. We've been together 16 years and of course we are not going to give that up so we worked on our marriage (mostly getting that old passion back and the routine "just to make a baby sex" was hard on us too) So we took a break from the Bdin' of course. Well, the last few months we decided to try again. I used absolutely nothing, didn't chart, temp, we just DTD when we felt like it, and what do you know. I missed AF. Didn't even test until almost 2 weeks after I was late. It's quite amazing considering all the work I was putting into trying before. It's good to see some of the same ladies still here. I have been posting some in the 1st tri. section and did not want any of you to think I had forgotten about my TR sisters. I wish you all the best and keep up the BDin'! You never know what's in store. I just needed a more relaxed approach.

JoJo- can't believe the baby is so big....they truly grow too fat! Beautiful!!

I see Crystal is taking a break as well. I hope and pray she gets her wish soon as I do for all you wonderful ladies. I had my first appt, nd everything is right where it should be so far, I just hope it continues to be a healthy PG. and I'll breathe a bit when I'm onto the 2nd tri. At least the scan and bloodwork was perfect.

Many :hugs: to all you ladies!!!

So glad to hear from you jasmine!! Congratulations on your BFP and so excited for you hun!!

Congrats Jasmine! I start testing tomorrow.

Cj, :happydance: can't wait to see good news from you this month!:hugs:

Jasmine, I'm so happy to see you with a BFP:hugs: I hope things are working out with dh..marriage, no matter how many years, takes great care and attention. TTC can take such a toll on the relationship:( So happy everything is going well this pg:happydance:

Jojo, did nasty AF show? I hope you were mistaken with the symptoms:hugs: It would be so wonderful if you didn't have to go through months of trying again! It sure does get old, doesn't it:nope:

Ready, thank you for the prayers! I know that makes all the difference. God knows the desires of our hearts. Our ways are not His ways...I'm resting in that:)

Jo, ff is saying im 9dpo today. Tested neg, but its early. Aren't you also 9dpo? Thx for the well wishes ;) I do hope all of us get that elusive bfp soon! I gotta say I sure do love practicing though!

I'm sure you were a day infront of me cj, but yes I'm 10dpo today and started testing at 7dpo and I'm in shock as Im getting faint lines :happydance: Its looking like I might have a BFP. I'm just waiting for them to get darker then I will post pics xxx

OMG, I have been away for a while and wow I see fantastic news JASMINE how amazing for you x huge congratulations x x
Jojo you have hit the jackpot again with your bfp's x huge huge hugs x x

Good luck to everyone else still in their TWW and testing stage x

We've missed you sooooooooooooooo much Crystal xxxxxx Hows it all going with you babes? xxxx

Jojo, I'm wondering if you've heard from Crystal? I hope she hasn't given up all hope:cry: I know she's had such a rough go at this! I do hope she'll keep trying. If you do talk with her, tell her she's missed!:hugs:

btw, how is your tww coming along?

Thanks for your kind words Faith x I am taking a break at the moment but I'm still ok x my hubby and i have had a belated anniversary break at a luxury manor house it was wonderful and just what the doctor ordered lol x thanks for thinking about me x
You too Jojo and Cj x x x sorry about wording, iPhones aren't the best on here x

Glad to hear from you! We missed you so! I'm getting what I think are evaps

Mine look like evaps too but they always do on these tests at first. ICs are rubbish so any hint of a line I back it up with a decent test. I'm going to go buy one for tomorrow as all of the ICs have had a hint of a line and I should be able to get a positive on a better one if I am pregnant xxxx

Are you taking the relaxed approach Crystal? xxxx

Jo, I hope you are! I'll check first thing tomorrow to see your results! Yay! I'm using the 10miu tests, so I don't know if a real one will show yet.

Jojo HELL TO THE YEAH!!!

CJ do you really think they are evaps?? Post a pic let us see!! Ill show you mine and what I thought was an evap also at 6dpo and then bfn up until 12dpo.

https://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t250/mnjhowell/IMG_2283.jpg

Crystal so glad to hear from you. Your late anniversary sounds fantastic!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->