Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Im not sure a pic will pick it up, but will try tonight. Might be late for the US girls or very early for the UK girls ;) getting some weird cramping that usually doesn't happen at this point. Just annoying, not painful. I'm10/11 dpo and usually have a 12 day lp. More yucky progesterone tomorrow, yay!

My camera sucks. Cant see anything. Will report back tomorrow!

:happydance:woohoo ladies!! Such excitement going on here! I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings for both CJ and Jojo:thumbup: good luck girls:hugs: looks like all that Valentines lovin' may have paid off:happydance:

Crystal, thanks so much for letting us know you're okay:hugs: How wonderful that you and dh had a special little getaway. I hope the NTNP works a miracle for you:hugs::kiss:

Well I've done 2 tests this morning with super strong pee, the first one a IC has a line on it! But the second one is BFN. I'm not going to test again and wait and see if AF turns up tomorrow:cry: Friday at the latest for AF and if she doesn't come I should get a good BFP by then xxx

Can't wait to hear if yours is positive CJ xxxx

Good luck CJ and JoJo sounds so promising for you both x I'm on my mobile at the moment so connection is slow so I will check in again soon hopefully to see some nice lines x fingers crossed ladies x x x

Bfn and temps are trying to take a dive, but I'm still on progesterone this am so they'll go back up. Looks like it's on Jo to bring home the positive this month!

Bfn and temps are trying to take a dive, but I'm still on progesterone this am so they'll go back up. Looks like it's on Jo to bring home the positive this month!
Sorry to hear that CJ x this journey can be so long for some of us. Hang on strong x I think about you and all of us still ttc every day still. X hugs X

CJ hang in there hun. Yours is coming I just know it!!

Jo good luck with no AF!!! Can't wait to hear your news!!

Theres still time cj, you're not out til AF rears her ugly head. I'll be testing again thursday as I'm out thursday night with my father in-law, and it always ends up with us both bladdered lol. So better make sure I'm not pregnant first. FX for all us ladies xxxx

Jo, maybe the real test has a higher detection of hcg than your ic. But a line is a line girl! Test tomorrow! I cant wait 2 days to hear your good news! I will test again tomorrow am ;)

Bfn this am with frer and ic. Jo? Give me some good news!
Have you got a Bfp?!?!
Hope you girls have a.great day!

BFN for me on a decent test too but BFP on a IC. I've got a dodgy batch as I've since gone to toilet and I've started spotting:cry: AF should be in full swing by the end of the day, but at least I'm dot on a 26 day cycle this time and a normal luteal phase :happydance: xxxx

Sorry jojo. Was hoping you'd have a bfp!

Girls:cry: what a sad ending for the month:hugs: so very sorry:nope:

Jo, what did you do the month you conceived Callum? Do you remember? I realize there seems to be no rhyme or reason many times:(

I've got my soft cups, pre-seed and digi opks in hand:ninja::trouble: we're giving it our ALL this cycle:winkwink: Has anyone else tried soft cups/instead cups?? I tried them one day during my June 2011 cycle..not sure why I didn't try them again! I'm planning to use them for 4 consecutive days this cycle...I've read lots of great stories..can't hurt to try:shrug: I'm cd 8 today..need to get my ticker up and going again:winkwink:

So sorry girls!! I was hoping and praying for y'all.

Faith I've never used them but I've heard good things ab

I tried them for a few cycles last summer. Not bad.

Sorry for the BFN ladies. But just know your day is coming. I am so sleepy today. I think I am going home and got to bed. But I have a ton of homework.

Well, im spotting, so im definitely out. I'll be picking up that prescription for Clomid on friday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->