Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

CJ I also had those dips and each month I just knew I was pregnant and it was implantation. The cycle I got pg I had given up temping, as per DHs request, and I don't know what it looked like. So I still think your cycle is looking great and I have a feeling this is your month!!

I hope so. My cycles are kinda short. Its the 13th cycle but will be a year from tr on April 13. I am so ready. And I run out of progesterone tomorrow. Plus, mama needs a tax write off! ;) had about 60 sec of af like cramps this morning...

I hope so. My cycles are kinda short. Its the 13th cycle but will be a year from tr on April 13. I am so ready. And I run out of progesterone tomorrow. Plus, mama needs a tax write off! ;) had about 60 sec of af like cramps this morning...

Come on, Cj:happydance::happydance: :hugs:

Used my only ept and it was negative at 11 dpo. Just waiting on my ics/ af. Wednesday is when she should show up. I will say this...no PMS at all this month! Yay!

I'm the same:cry: The only up being that it looks like I'm having a normal 28 day cycle this time:happydance: No AF show yet but I am very crampy x

Jojo I was very crampy too!!

CJ yay for no PMS but sorry about your bfn.

Thinking about you all girls. Sorry about the BFN's, I really thought we would have some positive tests on here this month.....xxxx Its not over until the witch shows her face though, fingers crossed :hugs: xxx

F'xd for you ladies! :flower:

Many :hugs: and prayers for all of you expecting and trying!

Crystal and Faith...I truly hope that NTNP gives you as successfl an outcome as it did me. I really was not expecting the wonderful surprise I got.

Please keep me in your prayers as i go to the doctor tomorrow. I will have an ultrasound to see how the baby is doing. I haven't seen the baby since the beginning of my sixth week when we saw the heartbeat so I am very, very excited and of course nervous. i will try to post as soon as I get back home to let you all know the outcome.

Have a wonderful day/night wherever you are! (I know my evening will drag by but luckily my appt. is 9am in the morning and I won't have to wait all day tomorrow for my scan )

Jasmine, can't wait to hear about your scan!
Mailman showed up with my ics! Yay! Of course I cant tell anything right now, so will test again tomorrow

Here is wishing everything goes fantastically well for you at the Doctors - Jasmine, cant wait to see your scan pictures, your little beanie will have grown so much by now, I am sure you will be amazed all over again...xxxx Big Hugs xxxx

Bfn this morning on ic. I expect spotting and af tonight or tomorrow. What's the update Jojo?

:hugs: CJ, sorry about your test, it sounded so promising too by your symptoms xx Chin up hunny xx

Jo Jo how you getting on with your testing babes xxx Fingers crossed..xx:hugs:

I took my last test this morning and started seeing a line (ic by the way) and accidently dropped it down the loo:haha: Theres only me that could do it ey:dohh: So I went out this afternoon and got some SD ones. Well I have only just took one and :bfn: I still haven't started AF even though I''ve got cramping, but thats normal with pregnancy too. 12 dpo today and it looks like I'm going to have a normal 28 day cycle this time. If AF hasn't shown by tonight I will test again in the morning just to be on the safe side, but I think I'm defo out this month:cry:

Can't wait to see your scan pics Jasmine and I'm sorry about your BFN cj xxx

Faith has AF shown yet? xxx

Crystal, I hope you get your BFP this time babes xxx

Thanks for all the well wishes ladies. He or she is absolutely perfect....Thank God!!!! Was just a dancing away on the U/S screen...lol I'll be safely in my 2nd trimester in a few weeks and will breathe easier then, but I am so on :cloud9: right now. I'll get the scan pics up soon.....just had to share this with you all since some of you have been there with me from the start of this journey. I'm praying for you all everyday! Here's to hoping that the NTNP works out for you as well!! :hugs:

Thats wonderful news Jasmine, I can't wait to see the pics :happydance: Time starts flying in the second tri then drags again in the third :wacko: xxx

I tested again as no AF has turned up and its definately a no go for me this month. A bfp would of shown up by now at 13dpo so I'm out and just waiting for the witch to show. The good news is though that I've had a longer LP this time so the maca has worked its magic and I'm hoping it works more magic next month.

CJ hows your testing going? Hoping you get your BFP today hunny xxx

Hope you are feeling better mnj? xxx

Crystal FX for you babes xxx

Hope everything is ok Faith? xxx

Wonderful news Jasmine!...:happydance: I am soooo soooo happy for ya girl! and your family, how wonderful, just try and relax now and really enjoy the rest of your pregnancy journey xxxx Cant wait to see the piccies...xx

Sorry about your BFN Jo Jo, brilliant news about macca extending your LP though, its only a matter of time I think before you will be preggo again, and I cant wait for it to happen xxx

Has AF showed up yet CJ, I hope not hunny, thinking about you too!..xxx

Faith, I know you are popping in, between working hard etc, just wanted to let you know we are here if you need us xxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->