Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I don't know what to think. Bfn with an evap line...barely. af should been here yesterday. Felt nauseous and have that " af" feeling, so I expect her today. I think the progesterone is responsible for af being a little behind.

Jasmine, great news!

I started spotting yesterday too and this morning I'm in full flow :happydance: I'm over the moon that I've had a normal 28 day cycle and LP but a little sad that I'm not pregnant.

I'm going back to work in 2 months when my maternity leave is over. They said to start back 28th May so I don't lose any MP. I'm very nervous of leaving Callum but I'm sure it will make me treasure every moment with him even more than I already do xxx

:cry: Sorry about AF showing JoJo, but YEY for your cycle length! :happydance:

I cant believe the time has flown by for you going back to work, how are going to manage with Callum, are you having family look after him while you go back to work?..It so hard being a working mum but its something we have to do at one point......Hugs xx Hopefully you will be preggo soon anyway then you will be off again on ML...lol xx

MNJ - Loving the new baby pictures!, what a great 3D scan! Congrats hunny, I bet you are on :cloud9: xx

Never thought I'd say this but, about time I had a real period!

Hi Crystal, Yes Tia is going to look after Callum til she goes to college in September and then mum in law will have him inbetween Daddy having him. I've still got to work my nights and sleepins unfortunately and they won't change them..... But they are very high pay thankfully. I hate the thought of being away from Callum but hopefully I will be preggas again soon and off on maternity again lol. Living in the uk is so different from the us and the benefits are so much better. Even though we are all in a resession! UK still has hell of a lot more benefits than the US. We have the National Health FREE and we have SMP for 9 months after we have only been working for 6 months. OMG we have got it good.... I've had maternity and holidays for 10 months and I know i'm lucky as hell xxx

I agree with you totally Jo Jo there is alot of plus sides to living in the UK and we are looked after one way or another especially pregnant ladies, and mothers with young children I must say xxx

Glad you have things worked out for Callums care tho, its nice when family can share the support when going back to work, and especially Daddy who will feel alot more involved at this stage, I bet he becomes a real Daddys boy if Callum hasn't already xxx :hugs:

Glad you are feeling more positive CJ, bring on the flow...lol..Its always good to have a heavy bleed and get rid of that lining so a new one can grow xxx

I agree with you totally Jo Jo there is alot of plus sides to living in the UK and we are looked after one way or another especially pregnant ladies, and mothers with young children I must say xxx

Glad you have things worked out for Callums care tho, its nice when family can share the support when going back to work, and especially Daddy who will feel alot more involved at this stage, I bet he becomes a real Daddys boy if Callum hasn't already xxx :hugs:

Oh yes, he is a proper daddy's boy lol. He cries when anyone other than us picks him up! I think we've spoilt him a bit too much with picking himup and cuddling him all the time with any sort of wimper from him xxx

Oh yes, he is a proper daddy's boy lol. He cries when anyone other than us picks him up! I think we've spoilt him a bit too much with picking himup and cuddling him all the time with any sort of wimper from him xxx

I would be exactly the same hunny xxx, TR babies are much loved..xxx A little Miracle I say xx

Oh to have 10 mo maternity leave! If you have a regular birth 6 wks and a c section 8 weeks. You can take up to 12 weeks, but the last part is unpaid where I work.

Cj, and Jojo, so sorry AF found you:( It STINKS, I know!! Hopefully the new cycle will bring spring BFPs:happydance:

Crystal, thanks for being such a sweetheart:hugs: I'm so happy you're sticking around, even after so much disappointment:hugs::hugs: I think we will get our BFPs when we least expect it:) I'm excited to see what the next few days bring for you:happydance:

Afm, currently cd8...*trying* a NTNP approach:haha:, although I have to say it is HARD because I know my cycle so well. We are still traveling...we were home for literally 4 hours...long enough to wash 3 loads of laundry and then packed back up and drove to AZ for a quick show and some other biz stuff:dohh: we're going to extend this trip by a few extra days and find a nice resort place to stay where we can just RELAX. We are all tired!!
Today is day 8 of my calorie-counting diet..so far it's not been too bad:flower: I'm not feeling deprived, but rather being more conscious of what I'm putting in my mouth and how often:haha: I'm using an app on my phone called *Lose It*..it keeps track of all my food and exercise for the day:thumbup: it's GREAT!

Cj, how is Atkins going?:hugs:

Mnj, Floppy, Ready and Jasmine, how are you ladies doing?:hugs:

Awww Faith thanks for asking about me :hugs:. All is well on this end. Been busy with appointments, homeschooling and celebrations :). Spring break is in full force for all our children. Dd will be 17 on Monday(I just can't believe it) Tueday is 3D 4D u/s I waited till 32wks to be able to lock in on baby features :). I am praying that she is still a SHE. And that she cooperates :). Dh and children are super excited to see baby on the big screen. Our ds 14 was at a training and missed 18 week sonogram so he is really excited. OB apptment is this week as well as other appts. I'm busy, busy, busy whew. I will be taking maternity pics soon.

Atkins lasted only a couple of days last week, so tomorrow I'm back to day 1 . I only bought that kind of food this afternoon at the grocery store. So there is nothing in the house for me to eat off the diet. I ask bought mio drops to put in my water so I will leave the sprite zero alone. Im hoping to lose 20+ by the end of April. Cd3 and not taking the Clomid...not doing it is making me nuts! Relaxing with a natural cycle might be harder than I thought!
Fx'd o lots of spring bfps

Karen, please post your pregnancy photo shoot piccies, we would love to see them, I bet they are FAB!....Look at your bump now! Wont be long before babba will be here....So happy for you babes xxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->