Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Good luck Faith! Niggles! Sounds promising! How long is your luteal phase? Girls, go to foodnetwork.com and look up the Barefoot Contessa's chicken pot pie. Woohoo ! Its in the oven right now!

Faith I was just saying that last night after we got home!! I'd never had this with my older kids so it was awesome. My mom cried like a baby :)

CJ she def has my husbands lips!! Other than that I can't really say yet haha!!

Cj, my LP is *usually* 14 days..however, last month was only 12. It just so happens that last cycle I wasn't taking my B-50 Complex as I had run out and not reordered. I've been taking it this whole cycle so we'll see if that makes a difference. If I were to make a guess..I would almost say AF would be here tomorrow..I'm now in my *eating everything in sight pre-AF mode* although if I'm 9dpo and still have 5 days until af shows, I shouldn't quite be at that stage yet which makes me wonder if my lp will be short again:nope::cry: guess we'll know if just a few days..or less:(

I'm off to look-up the chix pot pie..how was it?...I LOVE comfort food:haha:

It's so amazing how those scans look! I hope my insurance will approve one of those for me later on. Your little princess is beautiful!

CJ- I'm curious as to how that pot pie turned out. The DH is dying for me to make it now...lol

Good luck on the BFP's ladies. I can't wait to hear some good news!

AFM- Still sleeping the days away. I truly hope this fatigue goes away in the second tri. Still worrying everyday too. Guess that's normal in the first tri. I'm trying to relax a little each week, but its so hard to do. Keep me in your prayers ladies and I will keep you in mine. :hugs:

mnj, love the scan pic.

Jasmine, I was very nervous in the first tri too. Just take it one day at a time. Oh, and the fatigue normally leaves in the 2nd tri but returns in the 3rd. Well at least for me. LOL

Floppy we paid an independent sonographer. She is who we used at 16 weeks to find out our gender also. Love her and her husband, they are so sweet and make the appt very personal.

AFM I passed out in the shower this morning. Not sure how long I was out before I came to and was able to get to my phone I had in the bathroom playing music. So now I've been admitted and OB said I'd be here for the long haul! Really sucks as I still have so much to do but I'll do anything to get her here safe and sound. We are waiting for the bizillion labs they did to come back and I've started a 24 hour urine. Not consistent contractions on the monitor so that's a plus.

Oh my mnj, I'm so sorry to hear that but at least you are in the safest place for you and your princess and FX that they can get you further along before she is born. Thinking of you xxx

Mnj! Sweetie, I hope everything turns out to be okay! Did you hurt yourself? Ive done that before when I was sick

Girls, the chicken pot pie was ridiculously good! I use a refrigerated pie crust. I *can* make it, I just lack the patience, lol. The actual filling is easy. I use steamfresh frozen veggies which taste so fresh! I also cube same red potatoes and throw them in. Milk is almost as good as heavy cream. Heavy cream just makes it thicker. On a scale of 1-10, my family thinks it's a 12 !

All I had today was a slight dip in temps and some gross progesterone clumps. Ew.

CJ that potpie sounds so yummy!! I have some pretty nasty bruses on my back and shoulders and gash on on my ear. Your chart is looking pretty good

Mnj, I'm praying for you and little one. Ooh what a difference a day makes:cry: take care!!

Afm, big temp dip today:cry: only 10dpo, so af may be coming really early this cycle...NO GOOD! worse than bfn...a lutal phase defect!!:wacko: especially after 14mo. with normal lp:cry: see what tomorrow brings

Cj, when we get home I'm trying that pot pie:happydance:

Faith I am sorry about the temp dip but your not out till the witch shows. A lot if things affect your temps so you never know. Still praying for you hun

Thanks mnj:hugs: it did go back up a little this morning...so not sure. However I'm having slippery cm which usually means af is circling. How are YOU today?

mnj, Sorry about you being sick. I will be praying for you. Are you okay?

Faith, you are still in it so don't give up just yet.

How are all the other ladies today?

Mnj- poor thing. Im glad you're resting. I had a dip in my chart yesterday and back up today, so im hopeful. Fx'd Faith. I hope the witch stays away!

Afm not much on 5 dpo. Just some pressure on my right side when I take the time to sit Down and rest oh had his surgery today and Is resting. just waiting for the tww to pass by!

It's so amazing how those scans look! I hope my insurance will approve one of those for me later on. Your little princess is beautiful!

CJ- I'm curious as to how that pot pie turned out. The DH is dying for me to make it now...lol

Good luck on the BFP's ladies. I can't wait to hear some good news!

AFM- Still sleeping the days away. I truly hope this fatigue goes away in the second tri. Still worrying everyday too. Guess that's normal in the first tri. I'm trying to relax a little each week, but its so hard to do. Keep me in your prayers ladies and I will keep you in mine. :hugs:
I know it's easier said then done with the worrying. I did in the beginning too. And was wiped out during the first Tri whew. By the 2nd one energy restored and now the 3rd back to being wiped out tired easily. Hang in there hunni. xxxx hugs.

Floppy we paid an independent sonographer. She is who we used at 16 weeks to find out our gender also. Love her and her husband, they are so sweet and make the appt very personal.

AFM I passed out in the shower this morning. Not sure how long I was out before I came to and was able to get to my phone I had in the bathroom playing music. So now I've been admitted and OB said I'd be here for the long haul! Really sucks as I still have so much to do but I'll do anything to get her here safe and sound. We are waiting for the bizillion labs they did to come back and I've started a 24 hour urine. Not consistent contractions on the monitor so that's a plus.

:hugs: oh no sorry to read this hunni. Prayers of protection and for it to be revealed what is causing this. Please update when you can.

Faith, how was that pot pie?

Haven't gotten tho try it yet as we are still traveling. We left on Monday afternoon and now heading to Houston, tx for our last art show of the winter/spring season. We hope to be home (wyo) 28th:thumbup: thankfully the storms moved out of the Houston area just in time.
So today I'm 12dpo..bbs not so sore, I have a pms-y feeling headache and waves of nausea..which could be car sickness from working on school work with dd in thhIe back seat:wacko: cm is back to creamy and temp is still up. I am feeling a little achy/crampy too. At least I won't be having a short lp again this cycle...looks like the b50 comp is working. We'll see what tomorrow bring:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->