Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Holding out hope for you sweetie! Fx'd!

Hey ladies!! Hope everyone is doing well........can't wait to see the BFPs!!

AFM the perinatologist came to see us today and we did a sono. Izzy looks great and is weighing in at 3 pounds!! She's transverse so he said she only has about 4 weeks to go head down or she may not turn at all :( not excited at the thought of a c section but hey whatever it takes. He also said all my labs are PERFECT and my blood pressure is great despite the horrible headaches and dizziness. He thinks I'm having hormone induced migraines and that's what's causing the problem not anything to do with preeclampsia!! We were thrilled to here this news and we are waiting for my OB to come by so we can question him and see if there is something we can try so maybe I can get home.

Good to hear your getting answers :). I hope she turns so that you will not have to have c section.

Fx'd you don't need one!

afm- im on day 4 of my Atkins diet and we stopped by Starbucks for a mocha latte. I remembered the whole milk and sugar free chocolate but forgot about the decaf! About 4 hours after. About 10 pm I started having af type cramps. It's too early for af. I didn't think caffeine would do that, but I don't ever drink it in the tww. Sometimes during af, but never cramps before. Any ideas?

How are you girls doing? Hope you're sleeping in this am Mnj!

CJ I never stopped caffeine until I got pregnant so I don't know as far as the AF cramps but caffeine dehydrates you and can cause muscle cramps, so of your not accustomed to it it's possible that the cramps are from it.

I am one of those people that always has a drink close by, so cant be that. I was so upset with myself. At my age I have to give myself the best possible chance and last night I was so worried! Johnny had his surgery a few days ago and is still feeling rough, but is really looking forward to testing soon. I ordered more of the sensitive preg tests, but have good ones for back up. I have promised myself not to put the test up to the light to look for the least possible line this month, lol. I really hope this is lucky cycle 13. It would really lift his spirits!

Ok, same thing today, and 7 dpo. Implantation cramps maybe? Been laying on the sofa for a few hours and my temp is 98.75! Its never that high!

Hey girls......:hugs:

Faith - I am praying for your BFP girl, sounds so promising, I have everything crossed for you babes...xxxx

CJ, Yey for the atkins diet, I lost 2 stone in a month but I suffered terribly with headaches so drink plenty water to keep hydrated, implantation sounds promising and yey to your temps too xx

Mnj - I hope she turns, I know little girls are lazy and I had to have a section early as my baby was breech and even though the Dr tried to turn her manually (ouch it hurt) but she still stayed head up, I know crouching down on your hands and knees with your bottom up in the air is good for trying to turn breech babies but it needs to be done at least 3 times a day, fingers crossed your baby turns in time, there is still time tho xxx I know they scanned me until the morning my section was booked just to make sure ..lol...xxx

Floppy - your looking swell, :hugs: keep up the good work xxx

Jo Jo, how is going babes, any lines yet?...I know there will be plenty testing going on .......baby dust xxx

Thinking about everyone on here as always...x Big hugs x

Crystal, I'm so glad you dropped by:hugs: did you get your tattoo:haha:

Mnj, I'm so thrilled your blood work came back GOOD and no preeclampsia :happydance::happydance: I hope Izzy gets turned around and no c-section is required:hugs:

Cj and Jojo, this cycle is all yours...come on BFPs:happydance:

Afm, af should be here right on schedule tomorrow...had a temp drop yest. I've spent nearly a year and a half of my life focused on TTC:cry: I'm regretful of the time I've focused on that rather than my wonderful dh and 3 amazing blessings God has already given us. I'm really finished with living my life in two week increments:nope: I'm finally letting go of ALL of it. Dh and I will bd when we feel like it and for no other reason:winkwink: I feel that I have given it all I can and TOO much more. I'm completely at peace with the decision:flower: I will, however, keep tabs on everyone here:winkwink: rooting for new BFPs and healthy deliveries for our mommas-to-be:hugs: :kiss:

A lot of ladies actually fall pregnant when not trying to concieve, the relaxed approach seems to work wonders. Easier said than done though isn't it! I've not temped at all through all my cycles since having Callum and have only used opks and preseed with maca, but only because the maca regulates my cycle which was all over the place. I also have ovulation near enough on time with the maca too and I don't suffer with such heavy periods on it either. I'm praying that we see some new BFPs this month. I'm 8dpo today and stupidly tested. Obviously it was BFN but I never learn :wacko: xxx

Crystal, I am so glad to see you post. I have been thinking loads about you.

Faith, after my ectopic I felt just like you. I actually gave up because I knew my chances were cut in half (literally). So I am still praying and rooting for you.

Jojo, I hope you get a BFP really soon.

Afm, nothing new to report. I will upload some pictures to my journal this weekend. I hope to take maternity pictures soon. I have about 8 weeks of work to go. I am so ready to be off. LOL

Thanks for the thoughts Karen xx :hugs: I cant believe you are 30+ weeks already wow they have flown by in a blink!...I can imagine it hasn't for you and I think the 3rd trimester always seem to drag by, and are you really finishing work in another 8 weeks?..... wow that seems too close to your D Date! I BET you are ready for a break before baby comes.......I hope little one hangs on until you finish work as you will need some rest and rightly due I say!....Big Hugs Karen and I cant wait to see your little cutie xxxx

Sorry about your temp dip Faith, its always a little disheartening to see the drop...just to let you know AF is on her way....Damn witch!, however its not over until she shows her face!...xx I know exactly how you are feeling tho, and I agree with Jo Jo and have heard so many success stories of women getting preggo when NTNP and I am hanging on that hope too!....I know...and I have said myself, that I was "done" with TTC and it was running my life to extremities but rest assured I still CANNOT accept or believe that it "WONT" happen again, so my faith is coming from somewhere, I know you will find some strength to carry on, even if only inside your heart.........stay strong girl.....don't give up yet! I am right here with you xxxx

JoJo - 8DPO- you've done well to hang on until now....lol...I am sure a line will show up soon enough tho, I feel a BFP coming on this thread soon.......xxx

CJ I hope its also your turn to cheer us up, bring on your BFP for us TR girls!....xxx

Jasmine, how you doing girl?......xx Thinking about you too! :hugs:

Faith, we're here for you no matter what you chose. Hugs ;) I hope af stays away!

Jojo- I'm still waiting for my ic's to get here, so no testing until they do! So unless it gets here tomorrow, I don't get to test until Tuesday morning! That mailman better not show his face on my block without those ic's, lol. Both of us are 9dpo tomorrow...Fx'd! We are all.due some good news!. Floppy, love the new pic, and Karen, can't wait to see yours!

Mnj, I hope you got some naptime in today! I thought about you all laid up. I'm sure she will turn!

Crystal, I missed you so badly! We all did! Welcome back, sweetie!

Afm, 8 dpo and 2 days of cramps later..no spotting, still getting progesterone clumps..but I run out on Monday on 11 dpo. I usually have a 12 day LP, so unless I see a line of some sort, im not spending the money ($100) for more. Next month, I'm going au naturale. He's still going to be in a lot of pain, and I'm not going to push him, even though 40 is 2.5 months away and I can hear the clock ticking. Maybe I can ask for an iui for my birthday present!

Crystal glad to "hear" from you!! (((((((hugs)))))))

CJ praying for lucky 13!!

Faith we are always here!!

Jojo your so right about easier said than done. I tried to not try when I got pg but I still used opk just no temping or anything else.

Ready your so close Hun!! I can't wait to see your precious bundle of joy!!

AFM I'm home ladies and on some new medication and also some blood pressure medicine in case the migraine causes it to go up. I'm on modified bed rest so trying different positions to turn this stubborn baby :)

CJ I hope the postman brings those tests for you!......remember think positive - pee positive........JoJo cant wait to hear of your testing results too xxx

:hugs:

Ok. NOTHING tastes good this morning. I love to have my earl grey tea but it tasted bad this morning. Made scrambled cheese eggs, one of my favorites, BLAH! What in the world?!

Ok. NOTHING tastes good this morning. I love to have my earl grey tea but it tasted bad this morning. Made scrambled cheese eggs, one of my favorites, BLAH! What in the world?!

A promising sign.....whoooohooo did the mail man arrive with the IC's?....cant wait to hear your news x

Nope. He sure didn't bring them. I do have an frer and some epts. I will take one Monday morning unless my temp dips. Even if they come on Monday I cant test until Tuesday morning. Oh who am I kidding. There are 20 of them. I will do one the night they're in the mailbox. ;)

Mnj, I think so too, but I think its mostly the progesterone. I do seem to have an awful amount of implantation dip type dips in my charts, but no bfps. Are those dips normal? Eh, if they are those k.d of dips, the progesterone should help. Next month, not trying unless oh is up to it. He's better since the rotator cuff surgery, but In a lot of pain, then he starts therapy which im sure will be painful. TTC will be the last thing on his mind, im sure.

Crystal, are you and dh TTC or npnt? Looks like its go time if so.

Hi CJ, yeah all systems are go this month, but no OPK's, no temping, just enjoying BD as much as we can to give it a good go....that's all we can do.........it is in Gods hands now, so what will be, will be......xxxx

Baby dust to everyone still trying, I know this is one hell of a rollercoaster I'm riding in my life, when I have experienced every emotion known to women!....lol...and I know everyone on here has their own story to tell too, but at least I know I am not alone....and it does help to know I have friends on here, who are supportive and caring and in exactly the same boat I am in......thank you girls xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->