Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Got a call that the oncologist wants to see my mom today at 11:15. Please say a prayer and I'll update as soon as I can.

It's not good and she will start treatment again ASAP but he gave 6 months. Thank you for all the prayers, ill probably be MIA for awhile but please know I love you all and I am praying for BFPs and happy healthy babies!

Oh mnj! I'm so sorry! If your mom is anything like you, she isnt going to take this laying down! Wr're pulling for her and here for you!

Mnj, will be praying. Just know that God has the final say and prayer works. We love you and will be here for support.:hugs:

Thank you ladies. I guess I'm still in shock. She did so great last year and fought so hard, I'm just afraid she's just not got it in her to do it all again. She said she would give treatments a go but if she got to sick she was done. I can't say I blame her but I don't want it to come to that. She was also very clear that she wanted no treatments close to my due date. DH and I had already decided we wanted no one at the hospital with us and now there is no way I can tell my mom no. She also started an antidepressant and I am prayin that helps her through all of this. I'm just so so sad and depressed. Thank you all for the prayers.

Thank you ladies. I guess I'm still in shock. She did so great last year and fought so hard, I'm just afraid she's just not got it in her to do it all again. She said she would give treatments a go but if she got to sick she was done. I can't say I blame her but I don't want it to come to that. She was also very clear that she wanted no treatments close to my due date. DH and I had already decided we wanted no one at the hospital with us and now there is no way I can tell my mom no. She also started an antidepressant and I am prayin that helps her through all of this. I'm just so so sad and depressed. Thank you all for the prayers.

I'm just so very sorry:cry::cry::nope: I will continue to pray for you and your family as you walk through this difficult season:hugs:

So ready for spring break. We need good news!

Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum and as I've recently (6 months ago) had my tubes redone I was hoping I could join this group. I have 5 children, 4 girls and 1 boy (from a previous relationship) and my partner and I are hoping to have a baby together. I had my tubes cut and tied in 2001 and honestly thought that was it for me. Went through the operation last September which apparently was very successful, both tubes redone and clear. A couple of months later I was found to have a large polyp 3.5cm which needed to be removed before TTC. I had this done in February and unfortunately I've since found out I have adenomyosis (endometriosis of the uterine muscles).

After spending so much money ($9500) to have my reversal its so frustrating to have another hurdle to jump. I'm also 37 nearly 38 so I don't feel like I have a whole lot of time to get pregnant. It was lovely reading of all you ladies that have managed to fall pregnant since having your tubes redone. I'm a member of an australian forum and the success rate after tubal reversals on that forum is depressingly low. 1 out of the 40 plus people has managed to get pregnant.

Anyway hoping you all don't mind me joining your group and I look forward to getting to know you all.

Christine

Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum and as I've recently (6 months ago) had my tubes redone I was hoping I could join this group. I have 5 children, 4 girls and 1 boy (from a previous relationship) and my partner and I are hoping to have a baby together. I had my tubes cut and tied in 2001 and honestly thought that was it for me. Went through the operation last September which apparently was very successful, both tubes redone and clear. A couple of months later I was found to have a large polyp 3.5cm which needed to be removed before TTC. I had this done in February and unfortunately I've since found out I have adenomyosis (endometriosis of the uterine muscles).

After spending so much money ($9500) to have my reversal its so frustrating to have another hurdle to jump. I'm also 37 nearly 38 so I don't feel like I have a whole lot of time to get pregnant. It was lovely reading of all you ladies that have managed to fall pregnant since having your tubes redone. I'm a member of an australian forum and the success rate after tubal reversals on that forum is depressingly low. 1 out of the 40 plus people has managed to get pregnant.

Anyway hoping you all don't mind me joining your group and I look forward to getting to know you all.

Christine

Welcome, don't worry about your age I am 39!

welcome! You'll find this group of ladies are wonderful!

Chucky welcome to the group!! These ladies are wonderful and you'll not only find support and advice but friendship.

I'm new here, I'm waiting to go to the Dr on May 8th ( feels like forever away) to talk with him about doing a Tubal Reversal.... I'm nervous but excited to try again.. any advice would be greatly appreciated

Welcome Newbies, :hugs: We have had some great success on this thread and will continue to do so, we have shared some sad times too, but that's what we are here for to lift everyone back up.....:happydance:..... of course everyone is on different days in their cycles etc, so support is around wherever you are in yours.......xxx Enjoy taking part and look forward to speaking with you soon :flower:

ATM - 12DPO today for me and BFN after some encouraging evap lines....I am not as gutted as I have been some months and I think testing early has prepared me for the bfn coming, and has helped my mood loads so I didnt have a big fall when it came to testing.....anything else showing would have been a bonus.....xxx

So come girlies I am counting on the TTC ladies to bring in the BFP's, I pray our time is close......this is one tough and long road!!! :hugs: to everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->