Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I'm so sorry Crystal, but there is still time to get that BFP still xxx

Crystal, i feel the same way, like im prepared for the bfn. I feel more in control. Cd10 and realizing Im too old to fall asleep on the sofa without paying for it later lol

Stmom, The surgery was a breeze and I had a very fast recovery. I'm 39 also. This is my 14th cycle and no bfp. The other 10 ladies who had surgery the same month as me have all gotten pregnant, inclui.g the ones who were older than me where we got it done. Sperm analysis was fine. No idea whats keeping me from getting pregnant. I wish you a very easy surgery and recovery and that you get your bfp straight away!

2012 still feels like its going to be our year for those of us still waiting! Fx'd!

Crystal Im so sorry your road is so damn long! I keep you in my prayers and continue to believe you will get that bfp!!!! positive vibes your way :)
To everyone hay!!!! how is everyone doing? I dont have much time these days but im still lurking :)

Mommax3, your baby is a DOLL! I would smother her with kisses:haha:

Crystal, I'm really sorry about...yet another bfn cycle:( your such an encourager here...keep at it. I know you will get your baby!

Girls, I hope you all have a very blessed Easter!

love you all and soooo much appreciate the strong shoulders that are here. This journey is not for the faint of heart....that has most certainly been proven:hugs:

Nice to see some new ladies here. I wish you both successful outcomes. :flower:

Keep on trying ladies...it's time for another BFP soon!

Crystal-you're in my thoughts and prayers, my friend. :hugs:

I wanted to let some of the new ones and also the ones still trying, that I truly believe this contributed to my BFP...when my husband and I were trying hard every month we were DTD quite a bit through the fertile part of my cycle but when we quit actually trying and went to NTNP we only DTD one time during that fertile time. I think it allowed the DH to have a lot more swimmers. I think this and the fact that I was not stressed out about everything like was i Oing, do I have enough CM, did we do it enough, and the thousand other questions that we go through when we are TTC. It felt so good to step away from it all and let what will be....be. I hope and pray all of you still trying for that BFP get it very, very soon! The main thing is not to give up, but to relax and not to let it rule every aspect of your life or life may end up passing you by (in two week increments of course...lol) :flower:

Hello ladies,
Sorry for the recent bfn. I know how that feels. But I also agree with Jasmine. When I got my bfp I did not have an opk or any test because I had given up. I know it easier said than done but I pray for each of you often. I know this journey is hard and sometimes painful.:hugs:

Aww thank you so much for your support and encouragement ladies, I appreciate it soo soo much, I am going to take your advice though and take a back seat on the TTC rollercoaster...It is so hard not to think about what cycle day you are on etc and looking for cm and using opks, but I am going to be determined NOT to think about it, I know I have said it before but I mean it this time, xxxxxxx I did cheat a little this cycle but I am getting better lol......I just cant accept the fact I wont get preggers, so I will keep my faith, however it is getting weaker and I think I am near the end and feel like giving up....I just cant though...but I will chill now, thanks girls xxxx :hugs: mwah xxxx

My doc said the same thing about not doing it every night before O. Thats our plan if oh is up to it. That hard head mowed the lawn with only one arm to push and now hes feeling terrible! only a few more days til o and im not sure hes up for it. Its okay. Bfns for a year so one more month wont hurt a thing. Faith and Crystal, you've waited a long time, girls. Do what your heart tells you to do. I hope all of you have a great Easter!

Hey Momma! Good to hear from you!

Thanks very much for the welcome ladies. It's fantastic to read about all the ladies who've managed to fall pregnant since their tubal reversal. I hope and pray that this will be me sometime in the near future.

AF still hasn't shown up, one week late and still BFN so I don't know what's happening with my cycle. My cycle has always been 24-26 days max and since having my tubes clamped I've never gone over 26 days so it's unbelievable for me to go this long without bleeding. Just wish it would hurry up and get here so we can start a new month.

Hope you all have a wonderful easter.

hello ladys and congrats to all the ladys who has had a pregnancy after there TR...im new here...so my story is im 33 i have 5 kiddos after youngest in 04 i had my TL done...so now 2012 i had a TR done...soooo im also waiting and wondering how long it would take to get a bfp...dr said came out good and both tubes open...just waiting and trying

hello ladys and congrats to all the ladys who has had a pregnancy after there TR...im new here...so my story is im 33 i have 5 kiddos after youngest in 04 i had my TL done...so now 2012 i had a TR done...soooo im also waiting and wondering how long it would take to get a bfp...dr said came out good and both tubes open...just waiting and trying
:flower: welcome

Hi ladies, well I'm cycle day 11 and I've got positive opks already :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Good luck hunny, I pray your journey isn't as long as mine, I am onto my 20th cycle with no sticky beanie yet, time is ticking age wise for me as I am 39 ...tick...tick, but I am still hoping.....lots of ladies on this thread have their sticky bfp's and JoJo is even trying for her second!!!! I pray this journey will be a short one for you, Good luck :flower:

Thanks very much for the welcome ladies. It's fantastic to read about all the ladies who've managed to fall pregnant since their tubal reversal. I hope and pray that this will be me sometime in the near future.

AF still hasn't shown up, one week late and still BFN so I don't know what's happening with my cycle. My cycle has always been 24-26 days max and since having my tubes clamped I've never gone over 26 days so it's unbelievable for me to go this long without bleeding. Just wish it would hurry up and get here so we can start a new month.

Hope you all have a wonderful easter.

Sorry about AF being late......Since my TR my cycles have varied always down to Ovulation time and not my LP stage, as that is not supposed to change, maybe you have just Ovulated later than you thought and AF will come soon, I know what you mean about wanting to get onto another fresh cycle though......Good luck x:flower:

My doc said the same thing about not doing it every night before O. Thats our plan if oh is up to it. That hard head mowed the lawn with only one arm to push and now hes feeling terrible! only a few more days til o and im not sure hes up for it. Its okay. Bfns for a year so one more month wont hurt a thing. Faith and Crystal, you've waited a long time, girls. Do what your heart tells you to do. I hope all of you have a great Easter!

Hey Momma! Good to hear from you!

We rarely DTD every night as poor DH couldn't keep up anyway, and I know sperm need to recoop to have the best chance........Your poor OH CJ, the grass could have waited, I really hope you can find the time and energy to get one BD in this fertile time, it could only take that Once! Good luck babes xxxx :hugs:

Hi ladies, well I'm cycle day 11 and I've got positive opks already :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance::happydance: Go girl........I have a feeling we will be seeing some BFP's around here soon xxxx:happydance::hugs:

Faith - how you feeling babes, think about you often, stay with me hopefully we will get our BFP's together, hope your relaxed approach is working for you....:hugs:

Pregnant and nursing friends, thinking about you all too! I never forget and you still give me the strength to carry on....knowing the dream can become real! :hugs:

Happy Easter to everyone, have a great time with family etc xx love you all xxx

Welcome mini!

Jo, it looks like we are both 11 dpo...i will opk after lunch and again at dinner.

Crystal, I know it. But I'm madly in love with that hard head! It doesnt help that he's one of those guys who is always on the go. He's practically climbing the walls! If this month is a no go, then I will just have to deal with it.

Baby dust to you all, and Happy Easter!

thank u ladys...
i have a ???? i had my TR 2-29-12. well n mar 17-12 i got AF with really bad cramps....my AF is suppost to be here on the 21st this mth...i usually get cramps 2 wks before she comes but nothing yet...y is tht...my bbs are a lil sore, a slight headache is all...ive been n bed most of the day...any advice...

Still no AF for me, at day 34 of this cycle. Starting feeling a little cramp last night so hopefully she's on her way. Have an appointment with the hospital on the 16th to discuss the adenomyosis and I should receive the results from my blood tests this week. Due to finding more cysts on my ovaries the doctor has checked for Cancer markers. I'm praying they come back okay.

Once AF finally shows up I'm going to start charting to see what's happening with this body of mine. I tried to do it a couple of months ago but for the life of me I couldn't manage to wake up at the same time every single morning. The alarm would go off and I'd hit the snooze button. I'll also start using OPK's again. I always struggle to hold out on the drinking and peeing for the two hours before doing the test. This month I will try harder and see if I can finally manage a positive OPK.

jojo1972 goodluck, hopefully this month is a positive month for you.

cj72 goodluck OPKing today, hopefully you get a positive.

crystal69uk I really hope you see a BFP soon. I've only been trying for 5 months and it can be pretty disheartening month after month trying and getting no where. Will keep my fingers crossed that sooner rather than later you get some awesomely positive news.

mini1978 I hope your journey is a quick one and you get a BFP quickly. Did your doctor tell you how long you should wait before TTC? I was told 2 full cycles and then we could start, I made 3 weeks and we couldn't help ourselves.

Still no AF for me, at day 34 of this cycle. Starting feeling a little cramp last night so hopefully she's on her way. Have an appointment with the hospital on the 16th to discuss the adenomyosis and I should receive the results from my blood tests this week. Due to finding more cysts on my ovaries the doctor has checked for Cancer markers. I'm praying they come back okay.

Once AF finally shows up I'm going to start charting to see what's happening with this body of mine. I tried to do it a couple of months ago but for the life of me I couldn't manage to wake up at the same time every single morning. The alarm would go off and I'd hit the snooze button. I'll also start using OPK's again. I always struggle to hold out on the drinking and peeing for the two hours before doing the test. This month I will try harder and see if I can finally manage a positive OPK.

jojo1972 goodluck, hopefully this month is a positive month for you.

cj72 goodluck OPKing today, hopefully you get a positive.

crystal69uk I really hope you see a BFP soon. I've only been trying for 5 months and it can be pretty disheartening month after month trying and getting no where. Will keep my fingers crossed that sooner rather than later you get some awesomely positive news.

mini1978 I hope your journey is a quick one and you get a BFP quickly. Did your doctor tell you how long you should wait before TTC? I was told 2 full cycles and then we could start, I made 3 weeks and we couldn't help ourselves.

he said to wait til April 30....but we couldnt help ourselves either

Mini, i know my af was crazy for the first 3 mo after tr with all sorts of symptoms. I hope its good news!

Cluckmumof5, I hope its good news for you, too!

Jo, neg opk today, so looks like you might be ahead of me this month. Might get mine tomorrow ;)

Welcome to all the new ladies.

Hello to EOE!! I'm still reading posts and still praying for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->