Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

went to bed last nite with the headache still tht hanging on...still have a slight one this morning...i was holding out on taking meds. for it but headache is just tht an ache...gunna do very lil as possible 2day besides wash clothes...All u ladys have a good day...

Hi everyone, hope you are all ok and I hope that headache goes away soon Mini xxx

Well I ovulated last night and got the last bit of BDing in this morning so FX Callum gets a lil bro or sis due in January?

I hope today is 'O' day cj, we still have the same dates for AF though, and I'm praying we both get preggers together with the same due date xxx

Hi everyone, hope you are all ok and I hope that headache goes away soon Mini xxx

Well I ovulated last night and got the last bit of BDing in this morning so FX Callum gets a lil bro or sis due in January?

I hope today is 'O' day cj, we still have the same dates for AF though, and I'm praying we both get preggers together with the same due date xxx

YOU GO GIRL:winkwink:

Hello Ladies, its been awhile! I been somewhat breaking, however I screwed up this month with my break of ntnp. So now I'm confused because I haven't been temping or keeping up with myself until last monday when I was CD13. I found digital OPK's and thought I wouldn't waste them and pee on them! You are suppose to do the digital ones in the morning but I did it twice a day anyways. lol! So monday morning (CD13) it was negative, Tuesday morning (CD14) it was negative. Wednesday morning (CD15) It was positive and negative that afternoon. So I read up on the digi opk stuff again and apparantly it has a memory in it that finds it highest surge or something like that and it won't be positive again unles it is higher from the last reading. So anyways, I thought this was strange because I never ovulate before CD17 ever! Anyways, I decided to check my cervix and it was still low and it's really hard to tell if its open with all the damage my kids did to it. So I BD. I took it again Thursday and friday twice a day cause I was skeptical of it.... and it was negative but I did notice friday my cervix was high and not much CM. Well, I went all weekend not BDing because we were so busy this weekend. Well we did sunday night but friday and saturday was a no go! So, naturally my OCD kicked in this afternoon and I thought about how I hadn't pee'd since this moring so I took the digi OPK to ease my mind cause my cervix is still kinda high and.... IT WAS FREAKING POSITIVE AGAIN! LOL! WTH??! Anyways, I'm just so freaking confused! In the past I always ovulate on CD 16 and 17... So.... I guess I'll just wait it out! Maybe BD again....

Hello Mini, I noticed you were from Texas too, where did you have your reversal done at?

Hello Ladies, its been awhile! I been somewhat breaking, however I screwed up this month with my break of ntnp. So now I'm confused because I haven't been temping or keeping up with myself until last monday when I was CD13. I found digital OPK's and thought I wouldn't waste them and pee on them! You are suppose to do the digital ones in the morning but I did it twice a day anyways. lol! So monday morning (CD13) it was negative, Tuesday morning (CD14) it was negative. Wednesday morning (CD15) It was positive and negative that afternoon. So I read up on the digi opk stuff again and apparantly it has a memory in it that finds it highest surge or something like that and it won't be positive again unles it is higher from the last reading. So anyways, I thought this was strange because I never ovulate before CD17 ever! Anyways, I decided to check my cervix and it was still low and it's really hard to tell if its open with all the damage my kids did to it. So I BD. I took it again Thursday and friday twice a day cause I was skeptical of it.... and it was negative but I did notice friday my cervix was high and not much CM. Well, I went all weekend not BDing because we were so busy this weekend. Well we did sunday night but friday and saturday was a no go! So, naturally my OCD kicked in this afternoon and I thought about how I hadn't pee'd since this moring so I took the digi OPK to ease my mind cause my cervix is still kinda high and.... IT WAS FREAKING POSITIVE AGAIN! LOL! WTH??! Anyways, I'm just so freaking confused! In the past I always ovulate on CD 16 and 17... So.... I guess I'll just wait it out! Maybe BD again....

Hello Mini, I noticed you were from Texas too, where did you have your reversal done at?

yes ma'am i am from tx...bout 2 1/2 hrs SE from u...nice to meet u...i had my TR down by Galveston...Webster tx...to b exact 5,700...she was the cheapest i could find...shoot i hope it works...wen did u have urs done

and sorry i cant give u any advice on wat ur goin thru...before my TL...i never
had to think bout getting preggers...it just happened..lol..i have 5 from previous marriage...yup i started young...and stupid to have them tied at age 26.:cry:...im 32 now...and wanting to do it all over again...just wish it would be as easy as before...:winkwink:

Looks like we have another cycle buddy, Jo! I got my positive at lunch . Hes not up for it today, but I hope he can tomorrow, otherwise its a no go this cycle. I only use digital opks, but wow they are crazy expensive. I dont think i will bother to use them again until cd 12 so i can use them for more than 3 mo. Dont know why, but I'm feelin lucky this mo. Of course I said that last month too!

Mini- I had mine at the cares faciltiy in Bedford and it was 6700. I had mine May, 2011. 2 IUI's, 3 months of clomid and HCG trigger injection. I do have one blocked tube and found that out in october when I had a HSG done. I'm on a break with the fertility meds.

CJ- seduce him! LOL! The digitals are expensive, I found them in my cabinet and hadn't used them. I bought them about 3 months ago when I was doing my first IUI to back up my other OPK's but never used them! I promised myself I wouldn't OPK this month because I didn't last month but I FAILED and not only that, I confused myself! LOL! Guess we will just have to BD again. Maybe I was just gearing up last week to ovulate and didn't and I'm back at it again. I suppose to ovulate on my good open side this month and I think I can feel the tugging. Fingers crossed this is all of our month!

i went to ck my u know wat..and wen i pull my fingers out der was white stuff on my finger like lotion...and a lil pain like cramp after words but just for a lil while...me and my oh did the bd on sat....could it just be his mess in der...or wat????:wacko:

Mini- after I ovulate by 3dpo I have white lotion like CM which is normal for me up until AF comes. Its just not fertile stuff. Thats how I know when I have ovulated when I start getting that. However, I don't have that yet now that I think about it so maybe I haven't ovulated yet! I'm having such a strange cycle! I was kinda excited last week when I thought I would be ovulating on CD15 which would be early for me!

Mini- I had mine at the cares faciltiy in Bedford and it was 6700. I had mine May, 2011. 2 IUI's, 3 months of clomid and HCG trigger injection. I do have one blocked tube and found that out in october when I had a HSG done. I'm on a break with the fertility meds.

CJ- seduce him! LOL! The digitals are expensive, I found them in my cabinet and hadn't used them. I bought them about 3 months ago when I was doing my first IUI to back up my other OPK's but never used them! I promised myself I wouldn't OPK this month because I didn't last month but I FAILED and not only that, I confused myself! LOL! Guess we will just have to BD again. Maybe I was just gearing up last week to ovulate and didn't and I'm back at it again. I suppose to ovulate on my good open side this month and I think I can feel the tugging. Fingers crossed this is all of our month!

IM FX MY FINGERS TOO FOR U....cant imagine all of wat ur ladys are going thru...

I get the creamy cm after o, so thats probably it ;)

Trust me, he won't leave me alone usually, but he had his shoulder operated on and its in a sling that is just above his stomache. Hes in a lot of pain and took 2 pain pills today. If hes up to it, I'm getting some! For the next 2 months, best way to do it is from behind.

FX cj I'm praying he's upto doing the deed, if not, get that baster out lol. Who cares how we concieve as long as we do hun xxxx

Lol. He's always teasing me about buying one :)- we will see how today goes. Only 6:30 am and hes still in bed trying to look all cute begging for pancakes. I said, let's make a deal...
I had o cramps on the same side as last month as I was going to bed last night. Does anyone else keep track of that? I alsays worry about tat side they had trouble pushing through that side while the other was wide open. Makes mse worry about possible ectopic on this side.

I had o pains last night so I guess I ovulated. I worry too when I ovulate on my blocked side but this month it is my good side! Whew!

When I first had my reversal, the surgeon told us to start trying straight away for a baby as the tubes are nice and wide open before scar tissue sets in. I had a chemical the first month in July and as you can imagine after the surgery we are very sore and in some pain. We caught TMI through him masturbating and putting it in at last minute to cut down on the pain for me. After I had Callum by C-Section, it wasn't so painful as I had a new nerve blocker applied in each side of my stomach. Its a large needle that goes in guided through ultrasound and blocks all the nerves that causes pain after surgery. Its wicked and works wonders. We've been trying for another now since January with no luck :cry: I'm just hoping I'm able to have more? We are giving it another month and if we haven't concieved we will go for testing. When I had the section the surgeon did say he couldn't see any scar tissue from the reversal. Warren had to tell me this as I was so distraught and in fits of tears thinking I was going to lose Callum as well as just losing Daniel. With this ovulation I only had the LH surge for a few hours, but I usually surge for 2 days on the maca root? I tested positive in the morning and lunch was much fainter and evening it was back to negative and ovulated that night on cycle day 11 (super early for me!) I usually ovulate cycle day 15-17 without the maca. FX for us all this month xxxx

When I first had my reversal, the surgeon told us to start trying straight away for a baby as the tubes are nice and wide open before scar tissue sets in. I had a chemical the first month in July and as you can imagine after the surgery we are very sore and in some pain. We caught TMI through him masturbating and putting it in at last minute to cut down on the pain for me. After I had Callum by C-Section, it wasn't so painful as I had a new nerve blocker applied in each side of my stomach. Its a large needle that goes in guided through ultrasound and blocks all the nerves that causes pain after surgery. Its wicked and works wonders. We've been trying for another now since January with no luck :cry: I'm just hoping I'm able to have more? We are giving it another month and if we haven't concieved we will go for testing. When I had the section the surgeon did say he couldn't see any scar tissue from the reversal. Warren had to tell me this as I was so distraught and in fits of tears thinking I was going to lose Callum as well as just losing Daniel. With this ovulation I only had the LH surge for a few hours, but I usually surge for 2 days on the maca root? I tested positive in the morning and lunch was much fainter and evening it was back to negative and ovulated that night on cycle day 11 (super early for me!) I usually ovulate cycle day 15-17 without the maca. FX for us all this month xxxx

FX to u....
i mite me out for this month my back started hurting and my tummy started getting really warm to the touch...it only mean one thing....:cry:

It was interesting, but we dtd! I think I must be o'ing today. Woohoo! I hope we caught it!! Ladies, baby dust to you all! I just have this feeling that with all of us oing at the same time, we have to have some good news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->