Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Good luck ladies!! Catch those eggies!! I'm hoping and praying for you all!! :hugs:

I go for my NT scan tomorrow to see about chromosomal disorders and all that since I'm AMA (advanced maternal age....sounds so wrong since I don't feel old just having turned 36 a week ago...lol). Praying everything turns out normal tomorrow.

:happydance: how fun...looks like several of us will be sharing the TWW:thumbup: I'm thinking I prob. O'd yesterday...MAYBE today, but not sure:thumbup: bring on the bfps :flower:

Cam, I hope you're not out:hugs:

Good luck ladies!! Catch those eggies!! I'm hoping and praying for you all!! :hugs:

I go for my NT scan tomorrow to see about chromosomal disorders and all that since I'm AMA (advanced maternal age....sounds so wrong since I don't feel old just having turned 36 a week ago...lol). Praying everything turns out normal tomorrow.

praying for you too Jasmine:hugs: you're NOT old:haha:

Jojo- I read back about Daniel and I'm so sorry for your loss and you are such a strong person. Hopefully this will be your month too!

Cj I hope we all get one! I just can't believe I ovulated so late. I don't even know what possesed me to take a opk yesterday since I haven't tested over the weekend.

Hmmm... I did the digital opk again.... And it was positive... I just need to stop testing huh? Geez!

Angel, that just means you will in the next 24-36 hours ! Woohoo!

Cam, I hope you're not out! Hugs! Keep us posted!

Faith, I feel like just about all of us are cycle buddies this month!

Jasmine, if you are ama then I will be seriously old and crusty if I get my chance! I will be 40 in 2 months!

Angel, that just means you will in the next 24-36 hours ! Woohoo!

Cam, I hope you're not out! Hugs! Keep us posted!

Faith, I feel like just about all of us are cycle buddies this month!

Jasmine, if you are ama then I will be seriously old and crusty if I get my chance! I will be 40 in 2 months!

i will and thanks...pains went away of course i took some meds..my fingers are CROSSED for all of us:winkwink:

Morning ladies! Wth? My temps havent risen yet, so no O yesterday.i guess good ole cd14 will be the day this time. i had worse o cramps 2 days ago than last night. Barely felt them last night and feeling a bit bloated this am. Gotta love how my body changes everything up every month. I think tomorrow is 1 dpo :)

GOOD LUCK WIT UR TESTING TODAY:hugs:

good morning bnb ttc after TR ladies....Hope all is well with everyone today...
as for me no symptoms wat so ever today but things could change n a blink of an eye...
4dpo...testing on 3-16...AF is due 3-21...fx....
Have a great day ladies..:flower:

Good luck today Jasmine, but i'm sure everything will be fine hunny xxx

How'd it go, Jasmine?

We dont think Ive o'd until today. We bd'd today and yeterday, so I think we have a good chance!

cant believe my own 12 yr old daughter and best friend told me tht i look like i have gained weight...OMGOshhhh...im a very tiny person...5'2...first visit at dr...wen i had tr i weighed 116...last visit was 118...so i wanted to see if it were true only way to do tht was try on some pants tht i havent worn since TR...and sure enough they didnt button up and i had the biggest camel toe ive ever seen....tht suxs...so im hoping for a +++++ on the 16th...

Everything went just fine....thanks ladies. It is kinda scary hearing all that genetic counseling talk. They said it was standard for every AMA mommy to be. :wacko:

Camtex- Camel toe.....lol :blush: Oh and I used to watch this site that was called two week wait.com to see women's symptoms during the two weeks before they got their BFPs. I wasn't paying that much attention before my BFP since I was NTNP but I remember having no CM like I usually do before AF ( but it came back aftr I was about 9 weeks) and the whole feeling like you're getting a cold symptom actually happened as well. That's about the only things. No, upset tummy or breast pains til the 7th or 8th week. It is a neat site to read though. Check it out.

Hi ladies
I am new here. I am currently 29, a newlywed and a mother of three. I had my reversal done 2/2/12 after six years of regretting ever having them done. This will be me and DH first child together and I am praying BFP. My TR was done using the robot, both tubes were able to repaired and they cut all the scare tissue out and performed three dye tests which all showed a great flow thru the tubes. I bleed a month with a week off. March was the start of my normal cycle. I am now on cd7 I took a walgreen and dollar tree test yesterday and got two line with one on each being light. But the box read that was a negative it has to be bold red on both. My OV is due from the 19-22 but I am going to be BDing as much as the hubby can with my fingers crossed.

Hopefully for all us ladies a great success

Good news Jasmine! Yay!

Good luck Mrstruth.

Cam, it wont affect your getting pregnant. I was bloated for a few months after and couldnt button mine. Im sure it will come right off :)

Hello ladies and welcome to all the newbies. I hope your journey is a short one. I am currently preggers with my first TR. I have 2 losses before this one. Praying you all get your BFP.

My opk finally was negative today! So woohoo! BBs are super sore today?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->