Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

i tested to early ladies I am 9dpo and received the faintest of faint on the second line here's the test. it was taken with a IC. I will take another on Sunday or Monday

Attachments

• IMG_20120427_131645.jpg
    IMG_20120427_131645.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20120427_131658.jpg
    IMG_20120427_131658.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 11
Mrs T, I truly hoe this is it for you! You have to watch those ic's. I got some wicked evap lines last cycle. Make sure you have a.god backup test for Sunday! I can't wait to hear your.good news!

Mrs T, I truly hoe this is it for you! You have to watch those ic's. I got some wicked evap lines last cycle. Make sure you have a.god backup test for Sunday! I can't wait to hear your.good news!

I am hoping so as well, but at the same time I am not trying to get my hopes up to high. So that I can enter into next moth gracefully :haha:.

Cj72 the IC also arent as good as others. Me and another mother from another thread both took IC and it was very very faint. She is 11dpo I am 9dpo so she took a FRER and got a BFP an hr after taking the IC. So I think this will be my last month using IC. I hope all of us ladies get out BFP soon. SPRING/Summer babies :happydance::happydance:

Hi Rachel and welcome! I used Dr Rogers too and am pregnant! Due in October! She is great-Good Luck!!!
:hugs: How's my bump buddy doin? I felt the baby just a bit the last few days. I thought it would be a little later but, guess since I've had a couple of prior pregnancies it happens earlier. Plus it was 13 years ago and I don't remember everything about my last pregnancies... must be that AMA....lol (I know you get a kick out of that as I do, CJ..:winkwink:)

Hopin the best for for those TTC! Much baby dust and prayers your way!! :flower:

Hey!!! I am doing good, go to the doc Monday and can't wait. I have not felt baby yet :nope: but hoping it comes SOON! Starting here in the next couple of weeks I will be getting progesterone injections. I had my other babies early and the doc said these weekly injections help to carry to term. Anyone know much about it? I will let you know how that goes! Keep me updated on your progress! :hugs:

MrsTruth....I have my fingers crossed for you and sending baby dust by the pound :haha: I literally have 14 tests from my BFP!!! :blush: I just couldn't believe it!!! I hope this is your month!

Camtex....no ? is stupid! The mucinex is for congestion. My doc told me to take it while on clomid to keep my cm thin. You can't use the Mucinex DM thought just plain Mucinex. Keeping my fx for you!

Hey Mrstruth. Praying your line continues to get darker. Have my fingers crossed for you.

Mrs Truth, I am praying this is your month, I agree with CJ and backup your IC with a better test just to make sure as I know they are known for evaps, I have had a few too .......... I really hope this is it for you, have some hope babes....they will continue to get darker now if its the real deal:happydance:.....cant wait to hear of next test.:thumbup:....Bring on the lines! xxxxx

Hugs to all the TTC ladies still trying....:hugs:.and Hugs to all the pregnant girls on here, thinking about you all...Hang in there xxx........:hugs:

Rachel how long have you been TTC. I guess with me being a early add in I was panicking but I have to allow my faith to take over my body. I guess I want it so bad now that I know I have problems well a TR and have to allow my body to get right

Well I had my TR surgery Jan 6, 2012 of this year and of course used protection that month until I started my first cycle, as my doctor said I needed to wait. So We have only been trying three months this month. I know that with healthy women that aren't TTC after TR it can take time and I believe it can take us even longer- hopefully not though:) If it is God's will, I will be pregnant soon enough. It is hard when you are "ready" and think it will never happen. God's ways are not always for us to understand though and He has a plan.

I also believe when we are so stressed from "ttc" it is harder to get pregnant! Before my TL with my other four girls, the months that I was trying to time everything perfect we never got pregnant. With my last one I prayed about it and begged God to either give me a baby or to take the want away from me and help me be content with the three I already had. Just to have His will in my life and he did. That month we had not BD near when I thought I was Oing at all (we were moving that next week) and we actually only BD two times in a two week period because of all the stress going on- but low and behold- a big "Pregnant" on my test the day my period was due.

I am praying for each of you- I know all that I have said about "not stressing" doesn't always make it easier. When you have the baby fever and are ready for a positive it is so hard to wait and to not be heart broken when it doesn't happen right away. All this being said, I still am crushed when I see AF every time. But not as bad as I use to be. Have a great weekend everybody! hope to see some :bfp: over the weekend or next week!!!

Mrs T, I can't wait to hear!
Rachel, you are so right. I've prayed on it and with baby fever is hard to relax and be patient, but I try :)

Next weekend its on!

I am trying hard not to take it easy, when you want it so bad. But Rachel your advice is so great and much needed for me to hear. I have placed my heart in the success of me receiving a BFP soon or a later. I decided I will try, it's just every time you think you are in the race and then realize you aren't it hurts

Good luck with the testing today. I have everything crossed and praying to hear of someone getting a bfp this time round xxx

Cd 6 or so for me. Looking to hear some good news...we need some bfps!

CD 8 for me and my opks are starting to get darker and ewcm is starting up already. I'm making an appointment at the doctors tomorrow for some testing to be done on both me and Warren so FX everything will be ok.

Really hoping for more fantastic news today. Enjoy your Sunday ladies x

I am sure both you and Warren will get the green light hunny, so good luck at the Dr's, what tests are you getting done?...you both have created a few miracles so I am sure it will happen again soon babes..........xxx

I want to be tested for thyroid problems as I've got quite a few symptoms of hypothyroidism and to do day 21 test too to make sure I am definately ovulating. I've started temping again this month too so that I have those to show the doctor at the end of the month xxx

It might be good to see what your FSH levels are on CD3 too as it shows your Ovarian egg reserve, usually CD3 is good for testing thyroid too, for FSH my levels were 8.6 which was quite good for my age, I hope your numbers on CD21 are over 30 then it shows you have Ovulated....or shall I say Dr's like to see over 30, although I have been borderline with 29.6 before so I would go with what your body tells you too! Xx good luck hunny xx

Mrstruth, how is the testing going hunny, I hope to see your bfp soon! Bring it on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->