Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thanks ladies, for all of your encouraging words. I am thankful for all the positivity. I am just hopeful for a blessing. I guess I felt down because I never knew how much being able to bare a child meant to me until I had a TL. I am just praying that I be able to experience that again just one more time. I have been ill the last few days, with heartburn, nauseation, fatigue and headaches. My cm was watery before OV and then dry but the last few days it's been very watery. Idk what's going on but I am hoping I pick up soon

How many dpo are you??? xxx

I am glad that you ladies are doing great . I been up and down. I am 4dpo and very emotional, been very fatigued, tingling feeling in my abdomen, dizzy spells. My appetite has increased which was weird because I been losing weight and had gotten my appetite under control. I Been feeling blue about the process, like all this was done and the process may exceed my timeframe I have given myself for having one more child. And my surgery was expensive for the process to be as it is. Now my doctor recommends Invitro after this but statics shows the TR is more successful. But I see women that on their second try with IVF they are pregnant. My insurance co was billed 33,000 for my surgery. I should have just went To chapel hill and spent 3400 their success rate is extremely incredible. Idk maybe I am just emotional and afraid of facing to many BFN thinking of STTC after this cycle

Hey hun I know your struggling and I just wanted to tell you that I did multiple cycles of IVF spending over $45,000 out of pocket and never got pregnant. I did however get pregnant with the TR. keep your chin up and hold onto your faith (((((((((((HUGS))))))))

Cj72 I know if you can be strong I can be too. It's going to happen when we least expect it

You know it girl! Af is in full force today. Can't wait to see what happens this month :)

Thanks ladies, I am constantly praying and giving it over to the higher power. Staying faithful and hopeful. I am 6dpo based on my temp dipped and then three days after my first positive it shot up .4 from 96.8 to 97.4,97.8,.98.1 so I say I am 6dpo

Mnjhowell oh my, you give me hope for us women whom have high hopes for a successful BFP after TR

Hi all, I want to join you if you don't mind:) My name is Rachel. My husband and I have been married for 8 years and have four daughters. Had the TL (cut and burn) after the fourth (fear) and had it reversed just 14 months later on Jan 6, 2012 (God really changed our hearts quick) I used Lisa Rogers in Jackson TN (LOVE HER!) and walked away with 8cm on one and 8.5cm on the other:) I am not currently obsessing with being pregnant. Just trying to figure out my cycles as they have just started regulating (nursed for 17 months) BUT if we did get pregnant, I would be THRILLED...even though we are not trying hard, I of course get sad when AF comes. Luteal phase has only been 8 or 9 days the past two months so still had to much prolatin or something in me. Praying for a BFP in God's time....:flower:

Hi Rachel! :flower: Welcome here! So, you're one of Dr. Roger's girls too. I absolutely loved her as well. She was amazing and obviously the right choice for me since my TR was a success. Many of her patients I chat with have gotten their BFPs(most actually), so I'm sure you will get yours as well. Good luck....(oh and you'll love the ladies here :winkwink:)

Hope all is well with everyone. Keep those positive thoughts coming! Pray for you all often. :hugs:

Welcome Rachel, glad to have you join.

Hi, Jasmine.

Hey sweetie!:flower: Lovin the big bump. You look absolutely amazing, my dear. I know you must be so excited to hold your LO in your arms. Won't be long now. I just wish I was past the 24th week so the baby would have a cance if something happened. I find myself worrying all the time which I know is not good, but you know how it is.

Hi all, I want to join you if you don't mind:) My name is Rachel. My husband and I have been married for 8 years and have four daughters. Had the TL (cut and burn) after the fourth (fear) and had it reversed just 14 months later on Jan 6, 2012 (God really changed our hearts quick) I used Lisa Rogers in Jackson TN (LOVE HER!) and walked away with 8cm on one and 8.5cm on the other:) I am not currently obsessing with being pregnant. Just trying to figure out my cycles as they have just started regulating (nursed for 17 months) BUT if we did get pregnant, I would be THRILLED...even though we are not trying hard, I of course get sad when AF comes. Luteal phase has only been 8 or 9 days the past two months so still had to much prolatin or something in me. Praying for a BFP in God's time....:flower:

Welcome :flower:

Thank you all so very much for the warm welcome! What a friendly group, I love it here already!!! :flower:

How are you all doing? I am patiently waiting to see what my luteal phase looks like this month. I have been VERY crampy yesterday and today which I know is to early for implantation if FF has my O right, but could it be AF cramps early? I keep starting on 9 dpo and I am 5 today.

Hi Rachel, good to see you here:) I hope your lp is straightening itself out!

Ready:wacko:, you look maaaavelous:) not long before you're holding your miracle:happydance:

Jasmine, I would have such a difficult time with worry, too! I'm a worrier by nature, but working through trusting God in all things:)

Well ladies it's gosh darn cd1 for the 17th time:( I'm okay with it though:thumbup: I talked with my OB and our next step of action is a post-coital exam:blush: dr. wants to view under the microscope, just how the sperm are getting on in my cm enviroment. Assuming that looks good, he's going to prescribe clomid. He did discuss the side effects of lining thinning and drying up mucus. He said there are additional things to take during pre-o and post-o to combat these problems. So, onward and upward! The month of May is the start of my diet....like hcg diet, but a homeopath version :)

how's everyone else? Mnj, how's your mom?

xoxo goodnight ladies

Hi everyone, sorry the witch got you Faith xxx

Rachel, I'd go and see a doctor about your LP as it can be easily sorted out hunny. Look up LPD and there is loads of useful info or try some home remedies first, like maca root and B6 and there is lots of others that can naturally lengthen your LP xxx

Mrs Truth your symptoms sound so promising, FX this month for you xxx

AFM I'm on cycle day 4 and looking forward to yet another tattoo on saturday of Callum. Hope everyone has a brill day xxx

Good morning ladies :) cd4 for me too Jo. Sorry Af got you Faith. Clomid did thin mine after about 3 cycles. Progesterone (crinone) fixed that, but @ $90 a pop, too expensive for me.

Rachel, I had the same thing. Clomid can help. I take vitamins too. B6 every day, 2 evening primrose oil from cd1-O, and folic acid. My lp is now 11 days.

Pregnant ladies, you look beautiful!

Hello Rachel, yes I love Georgia. It has it's ups and downs but I love it.

FaithHopeLove okay it's sound like your race is getting interesting

I been feeling bloated and gas as well but for every day the entire 8dpo. I would like to ask you ladies about CM. Mines is watery is that normal. I am very watery. Clear watery. My body cm been consistent the last six days last night like lotion now it's watery again??? Any advice

Hello Rachel, yes I love Georgia. It has it's ups and downs but I love it.

FaithHopeLove okay it's sound like your race is getting interesting

I been feeling bloated and gas as well but for every day the entire 8dpo. I would like to ask you ladies about CM. Mines is watery is that normal. I am very watery. Clear watery. My body cm been consistent the last six days last night like lotion now it's watery again??? Any advice

Don't get to excited yet, but mine has only ever been like that when I was pregnant!!! And loads of it, that much that it would send me rushing to the toilet thinking AF was here early. Good luck hunny xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->