Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hello Rachel, yes I love Georgia. It has it's ups and downs but I love it.

FaithHopeLove okay it's sound like your race is getting interesting

I been feeling bloated and gas as well but for every day the entire 8dpo. I would like to ask you ladies about CM. Mines is watery is that normal. I am very watery. Clear watery. My body cm been consistent the last six days last night like lotion now it's watery again??? Any advice

Don't get to excited yet, but mine has only ever been like that when I was pregnant!!! And loads of it, that much that it would send me rushing to the toilet thinking AF was here early. Good luck hunny xxx

Oh no I have taken my excitement and dismissed it away, that way if AF show I can handle the disappointment better. But yes it has been having me thinking AF is here because of how much. My lower back by my tale bone is having sharp pains and with off and on also mild cramps off and on with pressure at the bottom of my tummy. Maybe it's just the witch on her way but I really wanted you ladies advice

My cm did that last cycle. I truly hope its great news Mrs T!

My cm did that last cycle. I truly hope its great news Mrs T!

I have a lot of pressure down there today. I took a strip test it was negative.but I am only 7-8 dpo so it may be to early

Hi Rachel and welcome! I used Dr Rogers too and am pregnant! Due in October! She is great-Good Luck!!!

Keeping my FX for you MrsTruth!!!!

Faith....I really hope you get a BFP soon! I got BFP first cycle of clomid, so hopefully that will be the case for you! Then, u wont have to worry about lining thinning.....I took Mucinex and Preseed to help with the dry cm!

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!!!!

Faith....I really hope you get a BFP soon! I got BFP first cycle of clomid, so hopefully that will be the case for you! Then, u wont have to worry about lining thinning.....I took Mucinex and Preseed to help with the dry cm!

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!!!!

Trynfor5 Thank you! It's funny mothers like you give me hope not to quit as I was going to. I am having gassy cramps, and nauseation

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!!!!

I hear alot of tht Mucinex is tht for colds...mite b a dumb ?

back to work for me 2morrow ladys wont b off til Monday...mayb i'll have something to share by then but as of now nothings happened...take care ladys :dust:

I am not worried about the short LP right now since it can take time to straighten out after nursing. I actually just weaned my LO last week, or should I say SHE weaned last week. First AF after her did not come until 13 months after birth and had my surgery the next month, then that month didn't O, so have only Oed three times since early 2010, counting this month. In a few months if it stays too short, I will start looking into vitamins though. I did look into some already but we are gluten free and the ones I saw contained gluten so need to find some without it.

Rachel how long have you been TTC. I guess with me being a early add in I was panicking but I have to allow my faith to take over my body. I guess I want it so bad now that I know I have problems well a TR and have to allow my body to get right

Mrstruth your symptoms sound promising, hope you get your bfp.

Welcome Rachel, these girls are fabulous and always help with questions and worries.

Hi faith, i'm glad your ob is doing further tests for you, clomid might be just the bit of help you need. FX

Hows everyone else ?

Ready i love the avatar, what a beautiful bump you have. :hugs:

Mrstruth your symptoms sound promising, hope you get your bfp.

Welcome Rachel, these girls are fabulous and always help with questions and worries.

Hi faith, i'm glad your ob is doing further tests for you, clomid might be just the bit of help you need. FX

Hows everyone else ?

Ready i love the avatar, what a beautiful bump you have. :hugs:

Good morning Spuggle! I hope so although I am scared that I am out this month I took a IC and it was negative. I am 9dpo today oh well. When it meant it may happen. OH/DH I don't know which abbreviation is correct. His birthday was on yesterday and I was soo hoping to be able to give him wonderful news :cry:

There is still plenty of time to get your BFP MrsTruth, 9dpo is still early and most BFPs don't show til 10dpo-14dpo and some are even later than that xxx

Faith- I decided to start back clomid this cycle again and they put me at a higher dose this time. Hopefully this will work for us.

Oh and meant to tell you too that the other 3 cycles I took the clomid it didn't affect my lining. I am at a higher dose now so might this cycle. I go back on the 7th and they will measure my lining then. I will take the trigger to force ovulation. Did the doc mention that to you. The trigger is so nice for timing purposes and has dropped all mature eggs.

Oh and meant to tell you too that the other 3 cycles I took the clomid it didn't affect my lining. I am at a higher dose now so might this cycle. I go back on the 7th and they will measure my lining then. I will take the trigger to force ovulation. Did the doc mention that to you. The trigger is so nice for timing purposes and has dropped all mature eggs.

I am thinking of starting Clomids next cycle if I don't get a BFP

It's really not that bad with the clomid, I think the more consecutive months you do it in a row is when it is tough stuff. Hopefully that 2 month break did me some good.

Keeping my FX for you MrsTruth!!!! Faith....I really hope you get a BFP soon! I got BFP first cycle of clomid, so hopefully that will be the case for you! Then, u wont have to worry about lining thinning.....I took Mucinex and Preseed to help with the dry cm! GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!!!!
I hear alot of tht Mucinex is tht for colds...mite b a dumb ?
Nope, not dumb...never a dumb question when TTC and you don't understand something someone is talking about. It may be that one thing you need to get your LO! :flower: It is for colds, congestion really, but it helps to thin the CM and make it more hospitable for the swimmers. Good to try if you have thick CM and need it more like the EWCM that the swimmers need. Hope that helps you.

Hi Rachel and welcome! I used Dr Rogers too and am pregnant! Due in October! She is great-Good Luck!!!
:hugs: How's my bump buddy doin? I felt the baby just a bit the last few days. I thought it would be a little later but, guess since I've had a couple of prior pregnancies it happens earlier. Plus it was 13 years ago and I don't remember everything about my last pregnancies... must be that AMA....lol (I know you get a kick out of that as I do, CJ..:winkwink:)

Hopin the best for for those TTC! Much baby dust and prayers your way!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->