Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I will definately ask for that test too lol, thanks hunny you're a star xxx

I tested today with a FRER 6days sooner and I was a :bfn: I think I am 10-11 dpo sticking mainly with 11dpo. I am not as sad as I thought. Just feel like whatever. If it's meant to be it will happen. From this month on I am just relaxing on TTC and start just taking it one day as a time

I tested today too and BFN. FF says AF is due today based on my last two cycles and I am cramping and feel like it is coming, so I think I am out this month.

I tested today too and BFN. FF says AF is due today based on my last two cycles and I am cramping and feel like it is coming, so I think I am out this month.

Rachel it's always next month. Doctors says your body just have to relearn the process of getting pregnant again. Hopefully that's the case

Don't lose hope girls. Our day will come! Seems like our lives are on hold until O, then again until test time, doesn't it? I wish we could just fast forward through the wait!

Don't lose hope girls. Our day will come! Seems like our lives are on hold until O, then again until test time, doesn't it? I wish we could just fast forward through the wait!

Cj72 and it does and it takes us get us excited and then seem to let us down

I agree!!! Lets not lose hope! :thumbup: I know it's hard to stay positive ALL the time....but we just can't give up. Just keep lovin' our fellas:happydance:

My poor sweet man is still in a lot of pain going to physical therapy. It will be a few months before he goes back to work. I'm always afraid I'm going to hurt his arm...so we've had to be creative. Oh and I got a lecture today from him about keeping my legs in the air. Lol. I didn't have the heart to tell him that's next weekend. So cute. Can't wait to get that bfp and see his face!

Hi ladies hope all is well!!

It's been a freaking ass mess around our place!! My mom is so sick on her chemo and I went into preterm labor on the 9th. I am 3cm 100% effaced and finally home and out of the hospital but stuck on strict bed rest. I've never ever had such a hard time with a pregnancy!!!

Anyways can I just say I think most pregnant woman are just stupid!! It's like you lose all brains and common sense when pregnant!! Just venting. The third trimester board makes my blood boil and I should know better than to go on there :)

Love y'all and I'm still stalking!!

Oh wow! Mnj:( I wondered what was up with you since we hadn't heard anything:(
I'm so sorry you're going through so much. I'm super happy they got your labor stopped!!
Stay off the boards that cause anxiety and try as best you can to relax. Take care of yourself:hugs::hugs:

Mnj, Im sorry your mom is so sick. Hold out girl, feet up with the bold and the beautiful! Keep those legs crossed a few more weeks!
Crystal, post another test!

My mom is so sick on her chemo and I went into preterm labor on the 9th. I am 3cm 100% effaced and finally home and out of the hospital but stuck on strict bed rest. I've never ever had such a hard time with a pregnancy!!!

Oh no I am so sorry!!!! chemo is rough and add pre term labor???? bless your heart Praying for your family during this hard time!!!!:flower:

well I made it to 10 dpo without AF so even If I am not preggo, that's one day longer than the past two month's luteal phase so YAHHH!!!!!:happydance: Haven't tested today and can't decide if I want to or not. Temp is flat line pretty much. How was all of your weekends?

Rachel your chart does look much better this cycle!! Praying this is the one :)

Crystal what's up with your test? I couldn't find one but I saw CJs post!!!

Hi MNJ - I posted my IC on my journal, not on this thread, the link is on my signature if care to look..x Its still early days for me and I am getting lines still today but no different from yesterday really so I will wait a few more days and test on a better test, so I have everything crossed....x

I am really sorry you are having a rough time at the moment you sure do have alot of worry which must be heartbreaking whilst pregnant, I pray things get easier for you and please get some rest and try and stay in bed as much as you can....:hugs:

Rachel your chart does look much better this cycle!! Praying this is the one :)

Crystal what's up with your test? I couldn't find one but I saw CJs post!!!

Mnjhowell I am praying for your family. As cj72 said rest as much as you can to prevent early birthday. Best wishes to you

well I made it to 10 dpo without AF so even If I am not preggo, that's one day longer than the past two month's luteal phase so YAHHH!!!!!:happydance: Haven't tested today and can't decide if I want to or not. Temp is flat line pretty much. How was all of your weekends?
Rachel, your chart does look better this cycle:happydance: I wouldn't call those temps "dropped"....usually dropped temps are right down at the cover line. Like you said, even if you're not preggers this cycle, your body is getting straightened out:happydance: have you tried B6 or B50 Complex to lengthen you lp? I take 1 b50 daily and my lp is exactly 14 days every cycle. the Months I didn't take it or ran out, my lp was 1-3 days shorter:thumbup:
Hopefully it's bfp for you:hugs::hugs:

have you tried B6 or B50 Complex to lengthen you lp? I take 1 b50 daily and my lp is exactly 14 days every cycle. the Months I didn't take it or ran out, my lp was 1-3 days shorter:thumbup:
Hopefully it's bfp for you:hugs::hugs:

I haven't tried them yet as we went gluten free due to gluten intolerance and the few vitamins that I read were good for LPD had gluten at the store I was at. I will go to whole foods and get some if this isn't my month. Dh says this isn't the month. He predicts next month. either way, I am still happy about my phase getting longer:) :) No cramps today at all. Cramped yesterday pretty intense for a bit but then it stopped.

Well ladies today is suppose to be 12dpo for me. Which I am not certain exactly. Anyhow. I had cramping since Sat and strong tingling in my abdomen I took my first test thur negative, I took a first response Sat at 10dpo negative. That night on into sunday I was having mild cramping strong tingling. Today me and OH BD'd and after I started bleeding very very pinkish, kind of thickish, not red or the color of spotting. I know it's tmi but I am confused. When I wipe it's nothing but on my panty liner it was this pink, wettish color. My cycle isn't due to the 5th and every month since my TR surgery it's been on time. Matter of fact it was not really changed afterwards, because before it was due on the 7th. I don't know. I am not really cramping like I do for my cycle or anything, I am not tired as I normally be during my AF. But Hey maybe AF showed early this month , so I guess I am out. I still dont understand why when I wipe there isn't nothing. Normally when AF comes when I wipe she is there

Hi MNJ - I posted my IC on my journal, not on this thread, the link is on my signature if care to look..x Its still early days for me and I am getting lines still today but no different from yesterday really so I will wait a few more days and test on a better test, so I have everything crossed....x

:

SOOOO EXCITING!!!! can't wait to hear about more tests!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->