Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thank you all for the prayers ladies. I just have to make it to 37 weeks!!! That's my goal and then she can come if she wants.

Crystal I am over the moon for you!!

CJ how are you doing?

Faith how are you doing too?

Jojo how's that precious baby boy?

I'd say you're pregnant too Rachel, massive congrats hunny :happydance: xxx

Mrs truth, here's hoping you get your BFP in the next couple of days xxx

Mnj, Callum is doing brilliantly, he's cut another tooth today and is trying very hard to crawl bless him. He's our little miracle and I know you are having a very hard time atm hun and your precious baby girl will give you the strength to get through it. Believe me, I've been through the ring since last September and Callum gives me a reason for carrying on and brings so much happiness everyday. I hope your little one stays put for a while longer, and if she is like you she will hang on in there bless her xxx

it is annoying for me TTC. So me and DH decided today to stop TTC! AF showed today! After spot then stopped and now AF is 6 days early, which I think the stress of TTC has brought on. I am stopping the vitamins, opks, hpts, no clomids. Nothing. It's early for me but it's irritating and stressful so I am stopping. I will continue to get on from time to time to check on all you wonderful ladies progress. But the kids that are here need me

I just got back from getting my first rounds of blood work to make sure it is doubling but I am for sure pregnant;) Got a beautiful offical BFP on a FRER today too:) :) YAHHHHH

Congratulations Rachel....Every TR girl deserves a second chance and you got yours girl!!!!CONGRATULATIONS AND CELEBRATIONS......:hugs:

thank you soooo much! I am sorry you are getting confusing tests:( Praying for you!!!!

I wanted to share that I ovulated on a Friday and that sunday night at church, I took my almost 3 year old potty and we were talking about random stuff and all of a sudden she said "you have a baby in your belly!" I said "Oh really? Boy or girl?" and she said "boy"...so I said "How do you know?" and she simply replied "Because that's why"...which I know makes no sense but I was like what???? So today when i laid her down at nap I said "Emalyn, you know how you told mommy I had a baby in my belly?" and she said "yes" I said, "well you were right, i do!" and she smiled and said "I know"

Congrats Rachel! Yay yay yay! So happy for you! MrsT, we're here if you need us. :) mnj- So happy its 37 weeks! woohoo! I'm just cd8 or 9 so just waiting for go time!

it is annoying for me TTC. So me and DH decided today to stop TTC! AF showed today! After spot then stopped and now AF is 6 days early, which I think the stress of TTC has brought on. I am stopping the vitamins, opks, hpts, no clomids. Nothing. It's early for me but it's irritating and stressful so I am stopping. I will continue to get on from time to time to check on all you wonderful ladies progress. But the kids that are here need me

dnt stop the vitamins

Rachel- I always used the dollar store tests and the ONLY time I ever saw any kind of line, I was pregnant!! So, I really believe you got your BFP!!! Hope to see them getting darker each day.

Crystal- I keep getting on here to see if you have tested again...you're killing me!! lol!! I'm so excited for you!

Mrs.T- Hopefully you will get some answers soon and hope its good news.

All this excitement on here....finally! :flower:

How is my bump buddy? I am doing good, went to the doc yesterday and they scheduled my ultrasound for May 30th! Cant wait to find out what! What about you? How is it going?

I just got back from getting my first rounds of blood work to make sure it is doubling but I am for sure pregnant;) Got a beautiful offical BFP on a FRER today too:) :) YAHHHHH

Congratulations Rachel. So happy for you. :happydance:

Hey ladies,

Just popping in to say hello. Congrats to all the BFP you all deserve it.

I have some fantastic news of my own too, its not the same as a BFP but its brilliant for me. MY SON IS MOVING BACK HOME WITH US :happydance::happydance::happydance: I couldn't be happier at the moment. He came to stay with us last week and I've missed him so much since he went back home to my mum's. He phoned last night to ask if he could come back home for good and needless to say my answer was YIPPEE xxx Its lovely having all my family back together at last xxx

Yay Jo! Great news!

Ready, love that bump. You look like you are glowing!

Cd10. Going to start opks on friday. I'm confused on my cd #. I very very lightly spotted on what I'm calling cd1, then right before bed it started to be a little flow. Shoud I count that as cd1 or the next day as cd1? So confused.

I've just got back from the doctors and they have refused to do any testing for 3 more months:cry: The only test they will do is to check my thyroid as there is a family history of it. They've also refused to check Warrens sperm again as they said it was well above average last time it was checked. All these tests were done over 2 years ago and I'm finding it a bit strange that they are refusing to do them at the moment:cry: I hope everyone elses day has been better than mine xxx

I've just got back from the doctors and they have refused to do any testing for 3 more months:cry: The only test they will do is to check my thyroid as there is a family history of it. They've also refused to check Warrens sperm again as they said it was well above average last time it was checked. All these tests were done over 2 years ago and I'm finding it a bit strange that they are refusing to do them at the moment:cry: I hope everyone elses day has been better than mine xxx

JoJo congrats on your son. Now far as the testing I am not understanding why it's been two years and they aren't supplying your wishes. I would demand or look into another doctor. I am going to my doctors office today

[/QUOTE]

How is my bump buddy? I am doing good, went to the doc yesterday and they scheduled my ultrasound for May 30th! Cant wait to find out what! What about you? How is it going?[/QUOTE]

I am doing great! The fatigue is geeting better so I'm not asleep most of the time now...lol I really didn't have many other symptoms that bothered me so I'm just enjoying my second trimester. I have an appt. next week but not sure if they will do another US since I've had four already but it seems we will find out the sex of our babies on the same day....isn't that exciting!!! So they must be doing yours at 19 weeks, right? I wish they would do mine a little earlier but they are pretty firm on the 20th week being the anatomy scan. I will get to bring my DVD and VHS tape to record it though. Do they even sell VHS tapes anymore? Not sure why I need one of those...lol Glad you are doing well too, sweetie. :hugs:

Jojo- Happy for you about your son, but sorry they won't test you or your hubby. Seems like they would take the age factor into consideration. A lot can change at our age in a year and even more in two years. :shrug:

CJ- I would count the light flow as CD 1 if it was me.

Mrs. T- We all know how you feel and it will probably be for the best to NTNP instead of the hardcore TTC route. It's tough facing dissapointment if its a BFN and then living your life two week increments at a time. It can drive you mad. It drove me mad too in only a few short months and even took a toll on my relationship with my DH and we physically quit trying for quite awhile. Wish you the best my dear. :flower:

Crystal- Thinking bout you... :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"