Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Jo thank you do much for yor words. It actually made me realize everything I am going through is a walk in the park compared to what you have been through and I am sorry!! I'm so glad callum is doing so great!! He is such a doll and I could just squeeze him :) again thank you sooooo much!!

Rachel congratulations

Crystal how are you doing hun?

Afm so the perinatologist today and everything was perfect!! So a great blessing :)

hey everyone!!!!! okay on to the worrying....what are signs of etopic pregnancies and have you had one?

I don't think I do, just want to make sure, as we are going out of town at the end of next week and I do NOT want to have a ruptured tube at the beach, or at all PERIOD!

From my understanding my doctor told me once my blood work was to verify a pregnancy it's mandatory to have a ultrasound to make sure it's not tubal pregnancy. Due to us having a TR we are high risk for one. Call and schedule an appt for a ultrasound, or go to the emergency to have one performed, with you having a TR they would insist it anyway because unless you are bleeding are in pain it would be hard to tell right off

Since I am only 3 w 5 d i really think it may be to early to tell but I plan to try to get one next friday at my first official pregnancy appointment.

How are you feeling? I am sorry this wasn't your month:( I am praying for you!

Rachel, my doc sas you should have blood drawn the second you find out you're pregnant, then every 2 days to make sure its doubling. At 1500-2000 you should have an ultrasound. For some people thats only a week, otherwise it may be too late to save the tube.

well that's good to know. I had my 1st draw about an hour after I found out. I literally went straight there. my level was only 11 though so makes me WORRY! Tomorrow is second draw but I may not know the results until monday:( I plan to having another draw monday and then wed- so that at my first official appointment they can look through them and make sure it all looks good. I really believe everything is okay. Not sure why, God has just given me a peace. BUT every few minutes the devil has me worrying again:dohh:

well that's good to know. I had my 1st draw about an hour after I found out. I literally went straight there. my level was only 11 though so makes me WORRY! Tomorrow is second draw but I may not know the results until monday:( I plan to having another draw monday and then wed- so that at my first official appointment they can look through them and make sure it all looks good. I really believe everything is okay. Not sure why, God has just given me a peace. BUT every few minutes the devil has me worrying again:dohh:

Cast your fears away and DO NOT let the devil steal your joy away! You have a positive and it's been confirmed, now just go thru the channel to get your blood work done and enjoy your blessing. My doctor on the other hand is going to confirm with blood and ultrasound ASAP because she fears any damage to my tube. But you are in good favor, this is your time. Enjoy your blessing

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well.

Mrs t, me and Warren had to have all tests done before they would do the TR. I had mine done June 16th 2010 but most of our tests were done in Jan 2010. The doctor has said because we've had miscarriages and gone on to have Callum, that we don't need the tests especially as I'm charting and know that I'm ovulating. She said that Warrens sperm count was well above average and there is no reason at all why I can't get pregnant now and that if in 3 months I haven't concieved that they will do the tests. They will do the thyroid test as my sister has 'graves' and hypothroidism, so its best for me to get checked too.

Mnj, there is no need to say sorry what so ever hunny. What you are going through is no less heartbreaking. I'm just praying that your little girl holds on in there for just a couple of weeks longer bless her. Is there a chance that your mum can beat the cancer again? I sure hope she can xxx

AFM well I had my positive opk yesterday and also ovulated yesterday too. My temp shot right up this morning putting me at 1 dpo today. This is the second month I've ovulated on cd11, and I've started taking B6 to try and get the LP to 14 days FX. This is another month of only 24 days if the LP doesn't lengthen xxx

Congratulations Rachel. Wondeful news, try to relax and enjoy. xx

Cd 11 and thinking will O Sunday. Going out of town Friday, so Saturday it is!

Jo yay for Oing!!

CJ c'mon O!!

Rachel I had my labs drawn 3 times to make sure they were doubling correctly. At 5w3d I had my first sono and we saw the sac in the uterus. At 7w3d we had another one and saw our baby. It's so hard to not worry but you have to trust your instincts. My ob told me debilitating pain on one side, also could be severe pain in neck and shoulder on one side, bleeding can accompany it also.

Cd11 and no pos opk. Since I'm out of town tomorrow, we bd'd today, not tomorrow, and again on saturday. Might throw an extra in on sunday;) Thanks for the well wishes ladies! Right back atcha! Rachel, fx'd lady!

Hi Ladies

Hope your all well. I'm at 8DPO at the moment and it's doing my head in. Every little twinge I'm wondering is that a sign. Boobs are pounding (a lot more than they normally are before AF) and I'm generally feeling like crap, really tired and generally feeling not real well. Will start testing tomorrow but not feeling real hopeful given my charts all over the place. Got a blood test tomorrow to check my thyroid function and a few other things so hopefully it doesn't pick up anything that could potentially stop us conceiving.

Fx'd fr you clucky!
How ya feeling mnj?

results are in!!!

First beta 11dpo (10am): 11
second beta 13dpo (3pm): 46

Doubling time 26.16...what does the doubling time mean?????

they said no more betas just want to see me next friday for my first official pregnant appointment and HOPEFULLY ultrasound:) I will be 5 weeks that day.

Hello everyone! My name is Brandy, I recently had a TR April 27, 2012.
So still in recovery. I have 2 children 10/12 from a previous marriage.
DH has none of his own so we are very excited to start TTC next month.
Its been a really long time since I TTC (10 yrs) and I could use any support offered during this journey. I am new to the keeping up with cycles, etc. And doctor explained that its important due to increased risk of MC (which scares me to death). I pray everyone gets their sticky bean real soon.

Tube length 5.5/6.5

Rachel that's an awesome doubling time!! Your pregnant hun :)

Cj I'm miserable to say the least but it's all worth it. I'm just counting down the days I come off bedrest so I can go see my momma.

Hello everyone! My name is Brandy, I recently had a TR April 27, 2012.
So still in recovery. I have 2 children 10/12 from a previous marriage.
DH has none of his own so we are very excited to start TTC next month.
Its been a really long time since I TTC (10 yrs) and I could use any support offered during this journey. I am new to the keeping up with cycles, etc. And doctor explained that its important due to increased risk of MC (which scares me to death). I pray everyone gets their sticky bean real soon.

Tube length 5.5/6.5

welcome:flower: You will LOVE It here. Congrats on the surgery. who did you yours? lengths sound great too! I had my TR 1-6-12 but I was still nursing my 4th baby at the time (she was only 13 months then) AF had recently returned but I didn't ovulate until Feb and didn't get pregnant until I weaned her in April. I am 4 weeks pregnant now:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->