Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Rachel that's an awesome doubling time!! Your pregnant hun :)

Cj I'm miserable to say the least but it's all worth it. I'm just counting down the days I come off bedrest so I can go see my momma.

AHHH I am starting to get excited. Will be more excited when i see the baby in the uterus:)

Bedrest???? NO FUN...how long have you been on bed rest? What is going on?

Welcome willnkatsmom :)not long now mnj. Hang in there!

I'm in Washington, DC on a feld trip with my DD. Try taking an opk in a museum bathroom...

Tested positive today on OPK CD 16....:happydance:
started using Preseed on Cd 13....bding every other day since AF ended April
23rd

Hey Cam, me too! Was neg at lunch, but I just took another and got my smiley. I pulled the stick out and compared the blue lines and I've never seen mine so dark! I was gonna do another one tomorrow to see if it was still pos, but the cost.so darn much, I'm saving it for next mo. We are doing every other day, too.

Good luck ladies! Rachel needs some bump buddies!

Hello everyone! My name is Brandy, I recently had a TR April 27, 2012.
So still in recovery. I have 2 children 10/12 from a previous marriage.
DH has none of his own so we are very excited to start TTC next month.
Its been a really long time since I TTC (10 yrs) and I could use any support offered during this journey. I am new to the keeping up with cycles, etc. And doctor explained that its important due to increased risk of MC (which scares me to death). I pray everyone gets their sticky bean real soon.

Tube length 5.5/6.5

welcome!! These woman are amazing and mostly life savers :) feel free to ask any questions!!

CJ you go girl!!!

Rachel I had a small placental abruption on April 9 and went into full blown labor. I was contracting every few minutes and started to dilate. I spent a little over a week in the hospital and I am on bedrest till 37 weeks (may 17 :)) not as long as some women but its not fun at all!! Since I am a bit farther along I am starting to break the rules a little more each week :| shhhhh dont tell anyone :)

Hey Cam, me too! Was neg at lunch, but I just took another and got my smiley. I pulled the stick out and compared the blue lines and I've never seen mine so dark! I was gonna do another one tomorrow to see if it was still pos, but the cost.so darn much, I'm saving it for next mo. We are doing every other day, too.

Good luck ladies! Rachel needs some bump buddies!

:dust: :happydance: I was starting to think they didn't work...FX'd crossed....So when does DPO start thts where im confused now...
Good luck to u too

It can start as soon as the day you et te opk, but is usually the next day or day after. I temp, so i know once i get te temp rise that I'm 1dpo. Generally I get a pos opk cd 12 and ovulate cd14.

It can start as soon as the day you et te opk, but is usually the next day or day after. I temp, so i know once i get te temp rise that I'm 1dpo. Generally I get a pos opk cd 12 and ovulate cd14.

ok thanks i dnt temp...so i'll just take it day by day from here on....FXD crossed...and bding atleast til Tuesday....dnt think my punani can take it lol

That's why I'm liking the every other day. Gives his swimmers more time to build up and me a rest! Getting ovuation pains on my right side this morning.

We need more bfps on this thread! Baby dust to you all :)

tested positive again on opk strip @ 4:45 am...In less than 2 mins.
CD 17
Preseed and bding again last nite...:happydance:

:dust:

To all ladies TTC after TR....Don't give up HOPE

Should be 24-48 hours after the surge, so keep going! :)

:winkwink: tested again @ 6pm still + and i've been having cramps on my left side which dont feel like AF cramps..so im resting now waiting for OH to get hm from work...really not feeling the bding tonite...just wondering wen would my DPO start....confusing

Well I'm out this month. Spotting this morning :(. 8 months down and no BFP

:winkwink: tested again @ 6pm still + and i've been having cramps on my left side which dont feel like AF cramps..so im resting now waiting for OH to get hm from work...really not feeling the bding tonite...just wondering wen would my DPO start....confusing

I always 'o' the same day as a get a positive hun. My temps confirm it the next day. Good luck xxx

I'm 4dpo today and no symptoms what so ever. I've got such a relaxed attitude this time and I'm not testing til 12dpo this month as I used a stupid amount of tests last month. I'm not wasting the money no more when it can be better spent on Callum. Not only that but I sit obsessing over them line spotting and its not healthy really is it lol.

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday, we are off out later for a nice long walk with Callum and Missy our little westie. Might even have dinner out today xxx

Actually I should of read it all properly lol. Are you only 8dpo? I looked at my fertility friends chart when I caught for Callum and he implanted at 8dpo hunny. I had spotting too and a temp dip then got a positive digi 2 days later. You're not out til she is in full swing babes xxx

Clucky, Jo's right! Did af show? Theres hope if not!

Jo, that sounds like a lovely Sunday! It's only 6:30am here, I am dreading mowing the lawn and going to the grocery store. I might paint a bit too since I still have trim to paint in dd's room :)

Cd14. My temps went up a little, but they always do on cd 14, then big jump the next day. I am feeling bloated though. Maybe "o" happened while I was asleep?

Actually I should of read it all properly lol. Are you only 8dpo? I looked at my fertility friends chart when I caught for Callum and he implanted at 8dpo hunny. I had spotting too and a temp dip then got a positive digi 2 days later. You're not out til she is in full swing babes xxx

Ohhhh I hope you are not out....:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->