Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

my test isn't a negative anymore...tested @ 5:15pm....so i'm thinking 2morrow will be 1DPO....shoot i'm not sure anymore where i am...:nope:

my test isn't a negative anymore...tested @ 5:15pm....so i'm thinking 2morrow will be 1DPO....shoot i'm not sure anymore where i am...:nope:

Cam, get a thermometer, join fertility friend and you'll have peace of mind:thumbup: it well take the guess wOrk out of it:winkwink:

Clucky, sorry af came:cry:

Sorry Clucky! Don't let it get you down. Its a new month and a new chance to get pregnant.
Cam, looks like we're cycle buddiea this mo. I can actually feel the egg right now. Either that or my right ovary is falling off. I will be 1 dpo tomorrow.

Cam, get a thermometer, join fertility friend and you'll have peace of mind:thumbup: it well take the guess wOrk out of it:winkwink:

Clucky, sorry af came:cry:

ok...i've joined ff and i have a thermometer just not using it:nope: but if nothing this mth,,,i'll start using it...FXD...as for cm...can't tell cause of bding either other night:cry:

I really do think i'm bruised after this monster egg. Wth!
How's everyone doin ladies? I want you to know I think of you throughout my day. You've been here to hold my hand when I need it and I thank you :) You ladies are wonderful. Just hoping bd'ing 3 days before "o" gives us a baby!

Hope all is well!! I am praying I can beg steal borrow and plead with my OB tomorrow to let me off bedrest!! Otherwise I am ready to have this baby :)

Morning ladies, Its wet, cold and a bit windy here in the UK at 07.15am. Another miserable day not doing much outdoors. I'm 6dpo and having no symptoms at all atm. 6 days to go til testing and I'm already chomping at the bit to get my hands on them to test. I'm well and truely a POASA lol xxx

Jojo, resist the temptation!:haha: you can do it! Find something to keep you're mind and hands occupied:) I hope its bfp for you this month:happydance:

Mnj, great job for making it this far:) it won't be long now:hugs:

Cj, hope this month works for you:) at least you can say you gave it your best shot! Threes days of bd before O should have plenty of fellas waiting for that monster egg:thumbup:

Afm, currently cd14...bd last night and plan for the next 3 as well as I usually O on cd17. I'm currently down 6.2 lbs since starting my diet 5 days ago...yeah!

May is a beautiful month for bfps!! Please, Lord, let it be so!!

Faith great job on the weight loss......I found it for you :) I gained 5 pounds in a week!! After losing the last 2 weeks in a row :(

Faith I found the weight you lost. I need to stick to a diet! Thanks :) I hope the timing was right. Ff issying I o'd the day before, but the pains said differently. If ff is right, it was 2 days before o. Hope this is your month Faith!

Mnj, we need bump pic! <3

Jo, hang in there! I hope Faiths may bfp prayer is heard! I got preg in May with my older dd, so fx'd. When will you start testing? Since I have an 11 day LP, I will test at 10 & 11 dpo.

I am sorry clunky! :flower:

How are you ladies. I really missed you guys

Well AF showed 5/1/12 and went away 5/5/12 . I haven't been even thinking of conceiving, I haven't been taking bbt, havent been strict on vitamins, no opks, no anything really and I have actually been stress free. And feeling great. Today I received a call from my doctor, she is scheduling me a hsg to be done to make sure my tubes aren't blocked, and she informed me my tubes are 5-6cm I don't know if that's good or bad. I have seen some women say theirs are 10 cm after surgery that shortens me 4-5 but I guess that's life. So by tomorrow I should have my hsg date..

Mine are 5 &6.5, Ms T. No worries. Short tubes are 4 or less

Mrs Truth- That's the length of mine too...and its plenty long enough to give the fertilized egg time to travel to the uterus. So don't worry about your lengths. Glad to see your doing the stress free approach.

Good luck this month ladies! :hugs:

well CD 20 and 2 DPO ....checked my cervix after i took shower a lil earlier and its high Soft & open...(my tip of my index finger kinda went n...sorry TMI...so fxd for myself and all the ladies TTC....no other signs...had cramps of some sort on CD 13 Then again all day CD 17

Thanks cj and Jasmine I was afraid it was short seeing that I never knew the original size.

Camtex that sounds promising, I never knew what the feeling is so I stopped checking myself but it sounds good for you

Rachel are you excited about your upcoming doctor appt, how have the blood work been

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->