Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

:nope: I don't wanna keep getting my hopes up :shrug: why? It's always a let down. It's hard when it's hurtful

yeah i know what u mean...im feeling tht too...im taking it mth by mth...doing things like i use to before TR....but still staying focused and keeping my self together....OH hasnt been giving any pressure on having a lil one yet so thts good...he understands tht it takes my body awhile to get back to normal...:hugs:

:nope: I don't wanna keep getting my hopes up :shrug: why? It's always a let down. It's hard when it's hurtful

yeah i know what u mean...im feeling tht too...im taking it mth by mth...doing things like i use to before TR....but still staying focused and keeping my self together....OH hasnt been giving any pressure on having a lil one yet so thts good...he understands tht it takes my body awhile to get back to normal...:hugs:

I am just devasted, and I feel that it is bringing me down. Mentally so being strong is the only way I know

Bfn again this am. Af is due wed/thurs.

Cj72 I am sorry! I know this can hard wanting a BFP and getting a bfn. I feel out to this suppose to be my ovulation day. But cm is dry it was wet/watery ewcm from cd11-14 and not it's dry.sticky. So I think I am out as well. Hey it's Always next month

Hi ladies! Been gone for a minute, had some things to deal with....started my progesterone shots last Friday and have to have them weekly until 35 weeks to try to prevent preterm labor....they make me VERY tired! Other than that all is well!

Jasmine...You are so lucky you will be finding out gender SOON! Let me know how it goes!

MrsTRuth....I got pregnant on clomid 3rd cycle after HSG! They say it helps clear your tubes of any small debris because the dye pushes it through, so keep your head up!

Floppy...congrats! Hope all goes well!

Rachel....I was going crazy trying to read real fast through all the posts I missed while gone!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! Praying for all to continue to go well.

All my other TR ladies....You are always in my thoughts and prayers. I am cheering for each of you to get a bundle of joy! I know it will happen, your time will come so dont give up!!!!!!

BABY DUST AND HUGS TO ALL!

Trynfor5 take it easy. What are you having? For some reason I just don't want any clomids. Some people it work for some it doesn't. I think if by July I haven't conceived then we are moving on to another faze in our life. We are blessed to have five amongst us with DH two and my three

13 dpo and a BFN for me, so I'm defo out this month :nope: Oh well, on to next month for me x

13 dpo and a BFN for me, so I'm defo out this month :nope: Oh well, on to next month for me x

Sorry JoJo! hopefully by the end of the summer you receive that BFP! Wishing the best for you :thumbup:

:dust: to everyone

im not sure where im at anymore on my DPO 7,8,9....who knows but i mite be out this month too...soreness in my left bb is very slight now...if i push on it is only when i feel it tender...as for my other bb nothing lol...no cramps wat so every only when i O'd i guess on the 5th or 6th...AF is due 19th or 20th...:dohh:
If AF does show thts ok...not in any hurry anymore:nope:

CD11 for me and I should be ovulating in the next day or two. Only problem is DP has decided he's too tired to BD! Not a happy girl.

Camtex78 it will happen are you going to test this week?

Jo I am sorry you feel out! Your not out until AF shows.

Clunky I am accordingly suppose to OV today I didn't BD last nightnjust yesterday am and DH just getting off and tired so I may be out as well. It will happy soon.

Cj72 how are you doing

Plenty of :dust: ladies

Clunky I am accordingly suppose to OV today I didn't BD last nightnjust yesterday am and DH just getting off and tired so I may be out as well. It will happy soon.

Cj72 how are you doing

yes ma'am i tested yesterday and today BFN...ff said to test on the 17th...lol...:nope:

Cj72 how are you doing

yes ma'am i tested yesterday and today BFN...ff said to test on the
17th...lol...:nope:

Yes I heard very few women hormones are strong enough to get a positive early I heard three to two before missed cycle is best

11 dpo. Bfn, af due tomorrow.Hows everyone doing? This week is dragging! I cant wait for the weekend! Jo, did af show? Cam &mrsT, hang in there, your time will come :)
Good luck to everybody! I'm praying we all get our little miracles!

Hi all! Checking in from the beach- praying for some BFP girls!!!! don't give up hope I promise I NEVER get a positive when i think i am going too. I always think I am OUT when i get mine:) (with all five babies).

As far as me, My last HCG was like 4000-something- and I can tell it has went up because morning sickness is coming and going pretty regularly. The smells here are rough! the fish smell at the ocean and the smoke smell with someone that smokes walks by, oh ugh....LOL! but I am SO GRATEFUL for increasing levels! OB for beta and scan on monday the 21st.

Cj72 how are you doing today and thanks. I think with me and Cam we are new comers and its hard always being able to fall pregnant and now not being able to as quickly as before. I have a dr appt for Monday to check my progesterone level to ensure I am ovulating and I found out they prefer To test around cd21-22 so Monday is perfect. Just scary

Rachel I am excited for you and this is going to be a beautiful time for your family, because The almighty makes no mistakes. I would love to be at the beach right now. Just relaxing and enjoying myself I am sending you plenty of :hugs: to relax enjoy

Cj72 how are you doing

yes ma'am i tested yesterday and today BFN...ff said to test on the
17th...lol...:nope:

Yes I heard very few women hormones are strong enough to get a positive early I heard three to two before missed cycle is best

my AF is suppose to be here on 19th or 20th:nope:

Hi girls, barely spotting. Af will prob be here tomorrow. How are my fav ladies doing? Just sent up a prayer for us all.

Rachel, enjoy the beach sweetheart! You deserve a break!

Mnj, how are you feeling, sweetie? Braxton hicks all the time?Hows your mom?

Faith and Crystal, how are you ladies

Jojo, I feel like before summer ends you'll have your bfp :)

Pregnant ladies and my other tr sisters, good luck ladies! It wont be long before we all hold our miracles in our arms!

Hy ladies,

I hope all is well. I had my little man last Thursday, May 10 @ 9:10am he was 3weeks early weighting in at 8 pounds and 10 ounces. Pictures are in my journal. Thanks for all the support you ladies have given me.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->