Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I've had 8 cycles of clomid, a clear hsg, and sperm analysis is good. He wants to send me to an re by the end of summer. My doc's success rate is really good.but only 64% chance with my type of TL at my age. My time has to come at some point!

64% chance is good cj and still swings in your favour hun, good luck this month, you really deserve to get a BFP xxx

I tested again this morning and its still BFN :cry: nevermind on to next month. I'm also back at work on the 28th so only 2 more weeks off :cry: I'm dreading leaving Callum and know I'm going to miss him so much xxx

Jo sorry for the BFN.

CJ I still believe with all I have your BFP is coming and soon.

Ladies don't give up, it's a rough road but y'all are strong, beautiful women and you can do it.

JoJo I am sorry for your BFN that's a feeling I am starting to know to well. I even refused to buy OPKs and HpTs this month. Your time will come. Is your son a TR baby?

CJ your time is coming. 64 is still a good chance that is over half. What kind of TR pro eddies you had? My tubes were bent and they had to unbend them, they were stuck up against my uterus the doctor said. So that's another fear of mines.

Mnj again congrats on your beautiful blessing :flower:

Mrs T yes Callum is a TR baby, I lost twins 2 months before concieving him and also had chemicals inbetween pregnancies, so this is the longest I've ever gone without a BFP since having the reversal in June 2010 xxx

Oh my I am so happy for you! That is a blessing and looking at your avi he is adorable. That gives me small hope. So have you talked to your doctor about it

Thanks ladies, I havent lost hope, just te opposite. God is good and I have faith! My tubes were cut and burned. Check out the chapel hill tubal reversal center stats. Its only based on their success rates, though. Thanks for the cheering me on. Love you girls! Happy mothers day! Jo, I think it just takes longer since we're almost 40. It WILL HAPPEN!

It does seem to be taking A LOT longer this time cj, I'm 40 in september too. I've tested this morning and have the faintest of lines but seem to think I have my first evap on these new tests I'm using. I'm 12dpo today and even though fertility friend said I 'o'd on cd 11 I still think it was the day after when I was crippled with 'o' pain xxx

Mrs Truth, I know you will get there and get your lil bubs. If I don't get another at least I got Callum who brings us joy every single day. He was born just after I lost my youngest son Daniel so its been a tough ride of greiving and saying goodbye and saying hello and feeling guilty for enjoying Callum so much xxx

JoJo I am sorry for your lost. And yes you still have a blessing within your handsome,adorable son. I really hope so, for me and my DH! Even if we receive one that would be more than enough for me. I know I will never do a TL again.

As for me last night I could not sleep because my breast were so sore and my nipples were very tender and sore.(sorry if tmi) I will to never have that experience again. I had to cradle them in a blanket to sleep

morning ladies...Hope everyone had a Great mothers day...me of course i worked all wkend...but off today and 2morrow...anyways
CD 26
8 DPO
left bb is more tender than the other one since yesterday lol...
AF is due between 19th or 21st...
Saturday and yesterday bout 5pm started feeling nauseous and having a sour stomach didnt last long either day...might have been something i ate.
other than tht nothing...
So ima wait til Thursday or Friday to test...i did a HPT first response and it was BFN...So not sure if this is my month

Camtex78 it's still early give it til around thursday or Friday I heard only a small percentage actually catches it that early and that it usually shows about 3 days before your cycle is do five tops. So you are not out yet 8dpo is still very early. I am cheering for you :happydance:

As for me So the doctor office just called to say they can't give me a definite answer on my left tube because the doctor that performed the hsg stated that the results of rather it was open couldn't be established. Idk what that means! Is it blocked? Partially open? Or since my pelvic is tilted they couldn't get a great view? Either way they are setting me an appt for June 5 to discuss the results and further options but I am refusing the IVF I know this for a fact.

It's too costly and I will and I will not burden my family with such expenses, if it was meant to be it would be. The good lord has me and thats just that. I really don't know what options are open for me now. All I know is I have one perfect tube and one they can't say so I will rule that one out. I am NOT sad, for some reason that's ironic.

Camtex78 it's still early give it til around thursday or Friday I heard only a small percentage actually catches it that early and that it usually shows about 3 days before your cycle is do five tops. So you are not out yet 8dpo is still very early. I am cheering for you :happydance:

As for me So the doctor office just called to say they can't give me a definite answer on my left tube because the doctor that performed the hsg stated that the results of rather it was open couldn't be established. Idk what that means! Is it blocked? Partially open? Or since my pelvic is tilted they couldn't get a great view? Either way they are setting me an appt for June 5 to discuss the results and further options but I am refusing the IVF I know this for a fact.

It's too costly and I will and I will not burden my family with such expenses, if it was meant to be it would be. The good lord has me and thats just that. I really don't know what options are open for me now. All I know is I have one perfect tube and one they can't say so I will rule that one out. I am NOT sad, for some reason that's ironic.

thank u mrs.t....i wouldnt worry...theres still a chance for u...its like having two kidneys but we only need one...maybe same thing applies to the tubes...Or maybe u just need a second opinion :hugs:

Idk it's seems each month I findin reasons to lose interest. I know it sounds negative But it's true. I am not going on medicine or doing vitro. I just know that it was my bad decision that caused this

We all feel that way mrsT. Its ok. I try to focus on the positive and not the negative of it all ;)

We all feel that way mrsT. Its ok. I try to focus on the positive and not the negative of it all ;)

Cj72 it's like time I get excited by good new I get wack in the face by something negative. I don't even know what side I ovulate on. They never tested me. And they say the right is perfect

Cj72 it's like time I get excited by good new I get wack in the face by something negative. I don't even know what side I ovulate on. They never tested me. And they say the right is perfect

i'm not all into it either...gets old quick...:nope:...like everyone keeps saying to me just relax and stay stressfree easier said than done...the just dont know:hugs:

i'm not all into it either...gets old quick...:nope:...like everyone keeps saying to me just relax and stay stressfree easier said than done...the just dont know:hugs:

It really does and it more hurtful than anything.

It really does and it more hurtful than anything.

i know what u mean lol...shoot i put in vacation from bding going on 4 days now...lol...:blush:

:nope: I don't wanna keep getting my hopes up :shrug: why? It's always a let down. It's hard when it's hurtful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->