Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thanks for your prayers CJ I hope the almighty upstairs is listening :hugs:

Ready thanks for popping in hunny, I bet you are still on :cloud9:your little one is adorable :baby:

Good luck everyone sending lots of :dust::dust: your way! xxxx

Congrats Karen!

Im cd1 as of this morning. On to cycle 16. :)

Congratulations Karen, he is gorgeous xxxx

Well I definately 'o'd on cd 11 and had another 13 day LP and the witch showed bang on time lol. 24 day cycles for me at the moment, but at least I've regulated. I'm back at work in just over a week and will be taking it easier with the TTC. I'm not doing the OPKs this month and will be leaving it up to nature. I will be temping but only because the doctors want to see the charts before they will consider us for any tests in the future. Oh and I won't stop taking my vits lol but everything else is stopping.

I'll try to get on here as much as possible, but my work can be pretty hectic at the best of times and with baby Callum I'm not going to have any spare time at all. Oh well, I can defo kiss goodbye to all the weight I've put back on and say hello to size 10 again which is a good thing. I'll text you Crystal regulary and good luck everyone xxx

Jo I will be praying for you! And hopefully this break from everything and taking it easy is what you need

I hated going back to work! What do you do Jo? I've decided I'm not going to get anymore clomid or progesterone. I think natural is better. I may save it in case we do an iui one day.

I'm a Care Assistant cj working with severe learning difficulties and mental health adults, my work is very rewarding but tough at the best of times. My shifts can be awful but I have told them that I can't work the 24 hour sleep ins anymore because its too long without Callum. I will still have to work my nights though :wacko: But I find it tough sleeping through the day. I've got all the house sorted now and a good routine going and hope hubby and daughter can stick to it when I'm back at work. Callum is settled in the routine we have so FX it works lol. I know the first few weeks are tough but I've even got the meal system going so the family doesn't have to eat at all different times. My hours consist of earlies, lates and nights and should include sleepins but that ain't gonna happen. xxx

Stopping by to say Hello and checking on everyone.

Your warm thoughts and prayers are appreciated for my upcoming c section May 23rd!!!!!

Prayers going up floppy! Jo, you're a special person to have such a demanding job.

Cd3 and af looks to be taking a hike today. Doing well on the diet so far. day 6 of that and down 8.5 lbs

Sending you my prayers and thoughts for your delivery Floppy, not long now until you hold your little girl!..:baby::cloud9:

Well done CJ, that is brilliant work! That's a good baby weight gone already! Might be just what you need as when you get preggo you can happily put that back on :happydance:

Take it easy when you get back to work JoJo....I am sure you will find a routine after a few weeks and I am sure Warren and Tegan will do a great job with Callum whilst your at work with the house too!....Good luck I hope you ease back into work nicely xxxx

Hope everyone else is doing good! Enjoy the rest of your weekend :hugs:

CD5 for me and its near enough non exsistant AF for me this time. I did another PT just to make sure I'm not pregnant but of course its a negative. Sending my love to you Floppy, good luck with the c-section on Wednesday xxx

I have had a c-section and it can be scary but you will be okay! Good luck Floppy

MNJ - Not long for you too, I think your time has flown by in a blink, but I can imagine you don't think so?...I pray your delivery goes well and is blessed for you too xxx Take Care...xx

Floppy, I'm praying for you:hugs::hugs: I can't wait to see pics:happydance: I've had 2 c-sections...very doable..just have plenty of help around:hugs:

Girls, sorry to see BFNs rearing their ugly mugs this month:cry: I'm around 8 or 9 dpo..not really sure. I plan to test at 15dpo as AF is always 14dpo:thumbup: seems like the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow:nope:

Cj, great job on the wight loss!!! We can "diet" together:) (and Mrs.T, too:)) I'm down 11.4lbs...13.6 to go!!! I'm having the munchies and trying REALLY hard to be good and not cheat...boy is it ever hard! I ALWAYS want to eat, eat, eat, as AF get closer:nope: I had cucumbers and salsa last night:haha: not exactly a chocolate fix that I'm craving, but it got me by:thumbup:

Girls, I hope you've all had a great weekend:hugs: it went by too quickly! Dd and I spent all day yesterday in the kitchen, processing 30lbs of fresh green beans, 36lbs of apricots and 36 containers of blackberries....we were exhausted! But still enjoyed it:) Do any of you gals do Bountiful Baskets food co-op in your area? We LOVE it and get tons of fruit, veggies and bread at wholesale prices. I HIGHLY recommend it! I know it's not available in every state, but you might check it out! www.BountifulBaskets.org
Goodnight:kiss: xoxo

Glad to see you posting Faith, its good to have you back :hugs:

I wish we had something like that in the UK, we do have wholesalers but usually you have to be a wholesaler to purchase, good job on processing all that fruit & Veg though, have you been making some jam etc again...I know you were a busy bee last year cooking some wonderful food!......WELL DONE on your weight loss, thats amazing, thats nearly a stone, How good have you been?:flower:

I really hope this is your month Faith, as always, I have everything crossed for you :hugs:xxxxxxxx

Hope everyone else is doing fine and dandy and keeping spirits up!...We need some BFP news on here so bring it on ladies! :happydance:

Faith- We are doing an organic co-op this year and it starts wed I am so excited!!!!!! We garden and normally garden more than we are this year, but since we planned to "ttc" we down scaled on the garden "just incase" and boy am I glad we did! i am SO GREEN. No way am I working in a garden on top of everything else (home school, the farm animals, and life in general). I am SO excited!!!

Sorry to the ones with AF and BFN :( Praying for you all!!! And praying for the csection coming up!!!

Scan today at 930 and repeat blood work. Can't wait! Will update soon. Today is the day that we will know SOMETHING for sure. something solid. If we don't see a baby today, then this isn't a viable pregnancy.

Faith the co-op is something I am going to look into from the link you sent.
Hello ladies how are you all this morning?

Rachel I will be praying that they see the baby.. My heart goes out to you at this time. But it will be a positive outcome. You just have to claim it.

AFM I had my progesterone test done today and will get the results later I have my fx'd will update. Enjoy your evening :flower:

Please help, I just received the call from the nurse I am 6dpo and my progesterone level is 13.5 which she says is great and also confirmes I ovulated but I read that it should be 15 in order to conceive. Does this mean I am out

Please help, I just received the call from the nurse I am 6dpo and my progesterone level is 13.5 which she says is great and also confirmes I ovulated but I read that it should be 15 in order to conceive. Does this mean I am out

Hi Mrs Truth, Do you know what measurements your results were? Is it nmol? or ngml? May make a difference as some labs use different measurements. We do in the UK and anything under 30 is anovulatory for me...x

This what I found for you:- Also did you have your Blood Test exactly 7 days after you Ovulated? as this could also effect the results, day 21 only refers to you if you Ovulated on day 14, hope this makes sense.:flower:

The Results of the Progesterone Test
The progesterone level should be more than 15 ng/ml about 7 days after ovulation. This suggests that the corpus luteum is functioning normally. A low Day 21 progesterone levels suggests the cycles was anovulatory (no egg was produced).

So maybe your a day out in your calculations as progesterone starts to drop 7 days afer O time.... Fingers crossed and try not to worry.....do you get any other symptoms when ovulating?....Egg White CM or Pains etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->