Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Rachel, God is good! We are ecstatic for you!

Stmom, good luck girl! You'll breeze thru!

Well I finally got the TR scheduled after waiting for almost 3 months. Its on May 21st... I'm really excited but a little nervous.

Stmom26 congrats on your upcoming surgery,it's a wonderful experience I feel hold again. I don't understand the OV thing as of yet but I will get there. I had a Hsg yesterday and not I have a throbbing sensation on my right side I hope nothing was damaged

Hello Ladies...I've had TR in October and still ttc but no luck and took the last round of clomid

Hello Ladies...I've had TR in October and still ttc but no luck and took the last round of clomid

Rosie I am sorry to hear that! What is your dr saying since it's almost approaching a yr

After breaking down and realizing that there is no way I could take that shot even if it were in my tubes, i felt much better. My husband and I both agreed that we could not take the shot even if they saw a heartbeat in my tubes today. After that- I felt so relieved to not have to worry about that decision. Went to the scan and my numbers went up to 1433 (470 on tuesday) so about 30 hour doubling time again- went in the scan and BAM a SAC IN MY UTERUS!!!! PRAISE GOD i started crying right there! God took care of my situation just like I knew he would. This doesn't mean i will not have problems, BUT it gave me assurance that things look GReAT and I will get another scan on the 21st after i get back:)

Praise the Lord!!!!! How great is our God!!!! He is marvelous and worthy to be praised!!!!!! All glory to God!!!!! Congrats hunni!!!!!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::flower::flower::flower::flower::happydance::happydance:

May 23rd my scheduled c section!!!!!!!!! 12 days!!!!! OB appointment was today and princess is low riding very low in the pelvis that OB couldn't get head reading on sonogram. It was nice seeing her again. NST was good. Next week is my last appt :happydance::happydance:She mentioned that baby can come anytime. I guess I need to stay put as much as possible for the next it will be 11 days. I has very short labors and deliveries with my 3 be4 em c section with 4th. I sm looking forward to meeting my blessing :)

I pray all is well with everyone.

I am still in agreement with you ladies on BFP's. More BFPs shall be on this thread. God bless u all

Happy, peaceful, restful, fun weekend ladies

May 23rd my scheduled c section!!!!!!!!! 12 days!!!!! OB appointment was today and princess is low riding very low in the pelvis that OB couldn't get head reading on sonogram. It was nice seeing her again. NST was good. Next week is my last appt :happydance::happydance:She mentioned that baby can come anytime. I guess I need to stay put as much as possible for the next it will be 11 days. I has very short labors and deliveries with my 3 be4 em c section with 4th. I sm looking forward to meeting my blessing :)

I pray all is well with everyone.

I am still in agreement with you ladies on BFP's. More BFPs shall be on this thread. God bless u all

Happy, peaceful, restful, fun weekend ladies

Floppy Congrats I am sooo excited for you and your blessing. Wishing you many more

Floppy - Your blessing will be here soon enough, take some rest and I pray your delivery will be an easy one xxx :baby:

Rachel - I am so happy your numbers have rocketed and you saw your little beanie in your uterus, congratulations hunny :happydance:

Rosie - Hang in there girl, remember it takes "Normal" couples 1-2 years TTC and only 20% of couples fall pregnant each cycle, so have some faith and keep going...I have heard alot of women fall pregnant when they come off clomid so I hope that is your case too!..:hugs:

JoJo- CJ - Any lines yet! I am checking you both out!..lol xx

Faith - How you keeping? Are you giving Clomid a go this month?

Readyforonemore - Karen had her baby boy :baby: on Thursday and I am so happy for her and her family :cloud9:....Congratulations Karen :hugs: xxxx

Mrs Truth - Here is hoping your HSG cleaned your tubes ready for a nice fertilised egg to travel through :happydance: It is normal to get some cramping afterwards so take it easy!..

MNJ - I bet you are so ready for your little one to come now, I hope you are feeling better and I have your mum in my prayers too!..:hugs:

Spuggle - still think about you too girl!...Hope everything is ok at home and work!..xx

Hello to all the newbies, sorry I have been absent for a while, this TTC has worn me out and need to take a break from time to time, but I am still here, willing, hoping and praying!...xxx

Sorry If I have missed anyone, this thread is swarm of activity which is brilliant! I cant keep up sometimes when I come back to read!..:hugs:

Cant wait to hear of some BFP's soon......Bring them on girls xxx

Big hugs to everyone! xx

I'm testing tonight hopefully so will let you all know. I'm expecting a bfn again but we will see xxx

Floppy I can't wait to "meet" your little one!!!

Crystal I'm glad to see you. Thank you for the T&P for my mom. She is a trooper and much stronger than I. Thank you again.

Jo hoping your wrong and get that BFP.

Hello to everyone else. Hoping and praying for lots of little miracles :)

I'm testing tonight hopefully so will let you all know. I'm expecting a bfn again but we will see xxx

Like you would say to me, there is still time for that line to show up....xxx

I'm 10dpo and couldn't wait to test after being so good for so long:thumbup: So I decided to use an OPK first and was over the moon when it came back REALLY dark! The only other time it has done that is when I've been pregnant!!! So I took one of the Instalert tests which I've never had an evap on and was really expecting to have a faint line because of how dark the OPK was. But there is nothing but a BFN, I've scrutinised this test so badly and still can't believe its negative because of the OPK:cry: For the first time since the TR I actually cried at getting a BFN, I'm getting so frustrated with TTC. Even though I was having chemicals before, at least I knew I could get pregnant, and since christmas we've been TTC without even a sniff of a BFP. I say that I'm going to take it easy and try the relaxed approach, but we all know that isn't true. As soon as AF comes and goes I know damn well that I'll be on those OPKs quicker than you can say jack flash lol. Then getting hold of poor Warren who's starting to think I only want his swimmers, and I must admit that I can be like a woman possessed (a proper she devil) cause its getting to me that much. 6 cycles we have tried for now and nada, its never took this long and I can't help but think that something just isn't right:cry:

Sorry about the long moan ladies, I'm just feeling sorry for myself and being selfish. I just need a good kick up the bum and to get on with things xxx

JoJo I think that is a panic and a feeling we all have that arent receiving our bfp especially when others in our situation fall pregnant easily. My sister has a TR and became pregnant instantly. This is a emotional ride that seem to have many speed bumps. I can't be excited about trying to conceive from my fear or not being able too. So you are not alone, just as we tell Crystal to stay strong, myself and others we must hold on to our hopes for next month. Last month when I received my bfn I cried like a child lost. :cry:. It was an awful sight. But I was hurt, sad and felt let down by my body. You will Overcome this, and plus you still have a few more days to test, everyone doesn't receive a BFP at ten days some take 15 or more. Good luck

I am experiencing traveling gas and it's horrible. And a lot of cm. With a slight headache. My cm was egg yoke like earlier, stretchy. Its amazing how this suddenly hit me the last few hours

Jo, I know the feeling. Not one bfp in 15 cycles. Maybe the opk picks it up earlier? Try again in the morning. I have a good feeling about this! I feel a bfp coming for you! I still think 2012 i the year fr u long timers.

Afm, nothing except the same signs , just worse. Big, painful bbs, right side cramps. Ive had these since 1 dpo,but seriously its worse than normal. Making some rosemary chicken and veggies fr dinner. Yum!

Cj72 I am hoping this is your time! 15 cycles is unimaginable! I am praying that these are a sign of your blessing arriving. Sending you plenty of :dust:

We BD again and I am tired of BD'ing honestly. But my sex drive is high right now and DH as well. I am experiencing throbbing sharp pains in my breast and in my right lower side by my waist. Normally the throb comes and go but this time its consistently off and on. But my breast aren't tender or sore slight head ache but that's it

I've had that before Mrs T. In fact I've had all of them. I've had some evap lines, but never that bfp. I got pregnant before.without any trouble...first try twice (1 was a m/c) and it took 8mo with the other.

I think this is a frustrating, irritating, faze we are going through. You would think the only different from us and other women are the fact I tube had a little tie which has been repaired, our ovaries weren't removed, our tubes weren't taken completely out, we still have our cycles, and uterus. Why is it we are having so many complications. I guess it's not for us to question. What has your doctor said to why it's taking so long? Or have they tried anything else

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->