Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

:happydance: congrats can't wait to hear from you and will be praying for your recovery

Yay Floppy! So excited for you! You'll be fine and holding your baby so soon!

Mnj, vent girl, vent! That's what we are here for. June 1st is so soon! Has it really been 9mo?

Afm, oh and I are planning a whole day date the day before O next week.
I truly hope I catch that egg this time as I will be testing around my 40th birthday. I can't wait! You'd think after 15 months of bfns I'd be a bit less excited each month, but I love the idea of my sweetheart hoding his own child in his arms and will not give up! Our time is coming girls!

Goodluck floppy and early congrats!!! 

Floppy good luck momma!! Many prayers being said for you and baby!!

CJ it's coming!!

Just checking in on floppy!!

Saw my hish risk doc today and he said I am in early labor!!! YAY!! So i am assaulting hubby at lunch ;) and trying to move things along!!

Hows everyone doing??

MNJ- LOL!!!! U go girl!

Well, just got back from anatomy scan and......it's A BOY!!!! But more importantly everything is spot on and he is just perfect! DH is on :cloud9: and we are just so happy. Thanks for all the love and support from you ladies! Love you all and can't wait to start seeing some much deserved BFPs rolling in here.

Floppy- Good luck today! Hope everything is going smoothly for you!!

Floppy, I'm praying for you!!!!! I hope everything is going smoothly:hugs::kiss:

MNJ, YEAH!!! come on baby:happydance: I'm praying for you, too, today:)

Jasmine, a precious baby boy:cloud9: what gender of dc do you have so far? So happy all his pieces and parts are right where they should be:happydance:

MrsT, fx'd for a BFP for you:hugs:

Crystal, your TWW is rolling along:happydance: I know you're an early tester...when will it begin:hugs: can't wait to hear :flower:

Cj, a whole date day with dh sounds woooonderful!!! What do you have planned? How is the diet going? I'm down 12.4... I gained .4 this a.m.:cry: assuming it could be AF on the way:nope: water retention etc. OR asparagus ...I'm wondering if that makes me gain:)

Angel, good to see you post:hugs:

I'm currently 11-13dpo..planning to test Sunday if AF hasn't shown prior. No sore bbs this cycle:happydance: probably because I haven't had coffee..I've heard caffeine can affect that! (or could be the "no sugar, no grains/gluten, no dairy) I'll figure out the offender once I start adding back those foods:haha:

Thanks Faith! How have you been? I really been wanting to diet on a good diet plan. Mines aren't very successful well not losing as fast.I eat all three meals done with beef, eating fish which o disliked, drink water all day and walk

Yeah thinking about you Floppy, hope all is well and you have you have your little one with you now....:cloud9:xxx

Wow MNJ, you go girl, bring it on...:happydance: Good luck hunny, and I pray you have a quick and easy labour! Take care xx

CONGRATULATIONS Jasmine!!!!! A Boy - :baby: FABULOUS!!!! :hugs:

Come on Faith I can smell that BFP coming!!! Bring it on..:happydance:..I am only 4DPO so still a while yet before testing begins so maybe at the weekend I will see how I feel.... :wacko:

Mrs Truth, good luck for your BFP too, and your new regime sounds great, keep it up girl! xx :hugs:

CJ - I bet you are losing the pounds still, you will be turning 40 looking Fab and Sexy! just ready for your BFP too!!!! Bring it on Birthday girl!!! :happydance:

Welcome back Angel, glad to see you back and posting really good info too! :hugs: xxxx

JoJo - Aww ive been thinking about you going back to work and keep thinking how the time has flown, I really hope you dont have too much longer to wait for your next TR baby...thinking about you as always lady! xxxxxx

Karen I know you pop in when you can, I just pray your little boy is keeping you busy and is thriving, keep up the good work..xxxx

Rachel, how you feeling I hope MS isnt kicking your butt too much yet, I hope you are well xxx

I hope everyone else in their TWW is keeping their spirits up and the hope is high!!! Sorry If I have missed anyone, Spuggle I know you still drop in, big hugs to you too xxxx

Hey friends! One week mark on the diet and I've lost 10 lbs! Wooooohooooo! We are going on a day trip to an town about an hour away. A nice breakfast at our date coffee shop a tour of a famous house of a past president and lunch. Might hit up a winery on the way home. Then ttc! Let this be our month!

I feel the bfps getting close!

CJ I agree that sounds so romantic and nice!!

BRING ON THE BFPS!!

That sounds lovely cj, enjoy it. And yay mnj for early labor, I really hope it goes smoothly for you hun xxx

Hoping you get that BFP faith xxx

Crystal my new phone has decided to play up and its erased loads of numbers babes and yours has gone too:cry: Could you please text me so I've got it in my phone again. Bet its testing time for you soon? xxx

Yay Jasmine a beautiful baby boy, bet you are over the moon xxx

AFM no OPKs this month and cycle day 9 and getting EWCM already. Looks like I'll be having another CD 11 'O' again :happydance: Another 24 day cycle for me 3 months running. xxx

Faith- I have one of each, my daughter is 14 and my son is 13. DH said last night he wants 5 more boys...I said "hold up now, we never agreed on 5 or 6 more"...lol! I think maybe one more would be good!

Mnj- how are you now! Can't wait to see your bundle!!!

Thx faith!

CJ- sounds like a nice romantic time!

Well, I think AF is well on her way! I chewed my daughter out this morning, I've cried about EVERYTHING and stupid crap! I have had major cramping. I'm sure she should be here very soon. I came home from work early cause my emotions are extremly crazy today and I can't stop! Lol! I'm bloated too. Must be the increased dose of clomid has my hormones screwed up because it didn't hit me until lunch I was being a nut today. I'm a home health nurse and I bet I Teared up at every patient I seen today and that is not like me at all! So CD3 scans should be very close but the way I'm feeling I'm about to say screw it!

Thx ladies!

Mnj, cross your legs until june 8. I hear great people were born that day!

Anybody testing?

Angel baby don't feel down, I know it can be aggravating but we must stay strong. I was feeling down for two days about the whole ttc process. I have been all the symptoms and I am not on clomids and still a bfn. Stay strong I know its hard to not stay positive when facing negative obstacles but it will be a positive outlook in the end

Update 9dpo
Well ladies! I took two hpts and a ovulation test. The ovulation test has two lines. What does that mean and the very faint line I told you about earlier DH sees it as well. And the second test DH says he see a faint line as well but I don't see it on that one. My side aching and a lot of pressure. A lot of it. I am still sleepy a lot but I have a questio. Why would I get two lines on my ovulation test?

Update 9dpo
Well ladies! I took two hpts and a ovulation test. The ovulation test has two lines. What does that mean and the very faint line I told you about earlier DH sees it as well. And the second test DH says he see a faint line as well but I don't see it on that one. My side aching and a lot of pressure. A lot of it. I am still sleepy a lot but I have a questio. Why would I get two lines on my ovulation test?

maybe it's a positive for ur BFP on ur OPK:happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->