Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

:flower: Thanks Galvanbaby! well ladies I tested again the frer is the very faint line from 9am and the hcg is from 45 mins ago and I also took a Ovulation it was two lines as well

Attachments

• 1st hpt since tr.jpg
    1st hpt since tr.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 10
  • tests.jpg
    tests.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 13
Super duper exciting!! Do you have another frer for tomorrow morning??:happydance:
Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings for you:hugs:

Good luck Mrs Truth, I hope this is the beginning of your BFP, cant wait to hear, your OPK will pick up HCG as well as LH so lets pray its the HCG its picking up...Cant wait to see more lines for you.....:hugs:

Angel, I know exactly how you feel I was a complete mad woman whilst on Clomid and my hormones were always raging, I was such a bitch, I always felt depressed whilst on it too and when TTC is getting you down anyway it seems like a downward spiral..... I hope you feel better soon hunny, keep your chin up xxx

Jasmine, have you bought any baby things yet?....I bet you cant help yourself looking at boys stuff and nursery kit....aww...I am so happy for you babes xx :cloud9:

Faith - how is your TWW going?....When are you testing, I hope Af takes a long hike and you get your BFP soon....I have everything crossed for you xxx

CJ - Roll on O time......I know you will give it your best shot!...Enjoy your day and I hope this is your time too xxxx

Camtex, how you feeling...Im sure where you are at with your cycle day etc, but I hope you are having lots of fun trying!!! Good luck and I pray your TTC journey is a short one..xxx

Hello ladies, I just tested again since I had to get up with DH for work and still positve. So I am making my appt today thanks so much ladies will update you

Mrs T ! So happy for you! Congrats!

Faith- hows it coming along?

Morning ladies! Hope you have great weekend!

Hello ladies, I just tested again since I had to get up with DH for work and still positve. So I am making my appt today thanks so much ladies will update you

That's Great Mrs T. Congratulations :flower:

MrsT congratulations!!

Ladies just want to say I love you all and we've all grown stronger together and we will all be TR mommies together one day!!

YAHHHHHHHHHH CONGRATS mrstruth!!!!!! so excited for you! praying for a sticky bean:)

MrsT, looking forward to your post of good news:hugs:

Mnj, thanks for sticking with us through your PG:hugs: how's the labor progressing?? rest up:thumbup:

Floppy, I hope you're snuggling with your precious little one:hugs::hugs:

Crystal & Cj, my TWW is flying by...thinking today is 13dpo. Woke this a.m. feeling my PMS headache:( only symptom of AF on the way:shrug: no sore bbs, which is still amazing me! I so much wish "I" could do something to make this BFP happen:cry: I was planning to give clomid a try, but HATE the side effects I read about and hear about from you guys and others. Dh was on board with it a first, but then decided we needed to trust God to do this for us if it's His will. I completely agree, just wish I could help Him do it!:haha: My dd keeps talking about "when we have another baby etc..." it really breaks my heart that I can't give her that baby sister/brother:cry:
I'll NEVER give-up..as long as AF comes around every month, I'll keep trying:thumbup:

On a more positive note, I'm down 13.4lbs :happydance: it's been a GREAT distraction..from researching baby stuff:haha:
Cj, congrats on your big 10 loss! I'm sure it's more by today:happydance: woohoo!

Love you girls:hugs: hope you've all got great plans for this weekend!!:kiss:

:happydance: Congrats MrsT!!!! I always had positive OPKs when I was pregnant with both the MC and when i got PG with my lil man this time. They have similar chemical makeups. Can't wait to hear the official doctor's report. :flower:

Crystal- I haven't bought anything just yet but I can't wait to start (prob this weekend). I told myself I won't get all crazy with it like I did when my DD and DS were little but I know I probably will anyways...lol

Faith & CJ- Way to go on the weight loss! As soon as my Lo is here I'll be on the fast track to losing this baby weight. 25lbs. already I have gained. :nope: But I have no thyroid since they destroyed it due to my Graves disease and my TSH levels were crazy high from the pregnancy which meant very easy weight gain and sure enough I am gaining it fast! They had to increase my thyroid medicine by 50 mcg already and now I'm taking an extremely high dose. Oh well, I can always lose it after my LO is here.

Hoping and praying for more BFPs!!!!! :hugs:

Mrs T, what did the doc say? I can't wait! Thanks, Faith. I didn't weigh today but was.down 11 yesterday. Crystal, thanks lady! Wouldn't that be a nice fathers day present? Mnj, you are so sweet :) bfps are coming in this month! Sounds like promising year!

You ladies are losing the weight and I am finding it lol

Labor seems to have stalled regardless of what I do :( guess this is my lesson in patience!!

Lots of BFPs coming this way!! I just know it!!

Congrats MrsT very happy for you.

AFM ladies I'm CD2 of cycle number 9 and about ready to throw my hands up in the air and give up. AF showed up 5 days early making my luteal phase a whole 6 days long. Unbelievable. I thought it would have happened by now and I'm slowly but surely losing hope of ever seeing a BFP.

Congrats MrsT very happy for you.

AFM ladies I'm CD2 of cycle number 9 and about ready to throw my hands up in the air and give up. AF showed up 5 days early making my luteal phase a whole 6 days long. Unbelievable. I thought it would have happened by now and I'm slowly but surely losing hope of ever seeing a BFP.

Research B6 or b-complex for lp defect. I use it and have 14 day lp also know others who have lengthened lp by using it:thumbup:

Clucky, I had a short lp, but take b6 100mg a day every day its lengthened to 12 days. Clomid made it a day or 2 longer. Progesterone supplements got me to 14 days, but its expensive. I've quit all meds and am going with vitamins only. Losing hope will only depress you. This is my 16th cycle since tr. Faith, Crystal and I have been at this a while. I try to focus on the fact that God has blessed me with 2 wonderful girls and the love of my life. I won't rest until he holds his child in his arms and while getting a bfn is hard, at af, I refocus on my goal of him holding his baby in his arms. For me it turns the negative into positive situation. My sister has pcos and it took her 10 years to get pregnant. But she got pregnant. She had hope and that means theres hope for us. All of us had kids before and even though it might take a while, I feel all off us will hold our child in our arms :) Just my take on it.

Cd9 right now, I am ready for o day thursday! Baby dust to us all!

i have to say, CJ you have the best attitude when it comes to to this. You are right though, we could all get PG before this it just takes the right things coming together at the right moment and you just have to find out what works for you and you alone. Everyone is different....some it may take only one month while others it takes a few years. The percentages work against us but the main thing is to never give up...something you know all about! You're always the voice of hope on here. I'm glad we have you around. Our resident optimist!! :flower:

I second that Jasmine!!!!

CJ you always give us hope and like Faith too always seem to keep a positive note on whatever happens in life!!! I do hope and pray that both CJ & Faith find their rainbow soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->