Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Aw, shucks girls... ;) It's just that I love y'all so much! Jasmine, you are coming along! Feels like just yeaterday you found out!

Thank you ladies! I have a appt Tuesday for blood work and I am nervous for my nurse say I am not out the woods yet. So my fingers are cross.Looked in the mirror, getting ready for bed! Finally his movie has gone off and the line underneath your navel has gotten very dark and wide might I add. It's very noticeable it wasn't there last week and I haven't noticed it until tonight.

I must also say Cj72, you do have a great attitude and view

Ok ladies it's another lazy day for me :) most days are haha!!

How's everyone doing?

painted dd's room, babysat, had visitors over, now dd has a friend sleeping over and we are tucking in our 2 yr old niece :) Life is good.

Cj, sounds like a rewarding day;) how fun have a 2yr old in the house again;)

Mnj, won't be long now:happydance:

Afm, 1day late for af...tested this a.m. and bfn:( wondering if my dieting has anything to do with a highly unusual cycle? Still no sore bbs AND i'm starting day 4 of a pms headac...usually only one day! Hmmmm

Faith maybe this is it and you just don't have enough hcg yet. Kfx!!!

CJ you have too much energy :) you should share some :)

Ok ladies any thoughts on home remedies for induction? I'm honestly miserable, my port and lap band are causing severe pain but we cant do anything about it till I have the baby
:(

Mnj, lots of sex, running up and down stairs, the pineapple don't work lol. A good hot curry hmmmm I'm running out of ideas xxx

Go Faith! Fx'd! Sounds promising!

Peppermint, mnj, and a pedi!

Well, girls, got my pos opk a day earlier than normal, so date day looks like o day! Im hoping we can get enough bd in every other day to catch that egg! Thank goodness Im not as optimistic about the lottery as i am about ttc, or I would be broke! Lol! Kids went with their dad to their grandmothers house, and oh is out doing stuff...wow. this is what quiet is!?

Well,, Auntie F has arrived...onward to cycle 19...glad to see my cycles aren't going haywire...don't think I could deal with unpredictable cycles on top of BFNs month after month:thumbup:

Cj, have a super fun O day:happydance: can't think of a better 40th bday gift:hugs: how fun to look back and know you conceived on your birthday:)

Birthday is end of next week. I would be testing on my birthday. I found out I was pregnant with dd#1 on my birthday 14 years ago. I would have the u/s by fathers day...ah...who knows :) Just gonna do my ole lady best to try for at least one more! Losing weight can't hurt!

Thanks for your support, warm thoughts and prayers.
Azaria(uh- zar-ee-uh) meaning helped or aided by God
Makayla(whom resemblies God
Princess born May 23rd 7lbs 3oz 20inches. She is Adorable and sweet. We were able to leave hospital within 48 hours :) instead of 72 bc we were doing so well. Azaria is nursing like a pro. I will try to post pics soon or whenever I have a free minute.

Floppy congrats on your princess!!

Faith sorry that witch arrived.

CJ yay for +opk!!

Congrats Floppy! Sorry Faith. I hate when the witch arrives!
Mnj, not long now! Ok, so why does my right side hurt every month at o? Only once in a while do I feel that left side o pain but its in addition to the right side!?

Congrats Floppy! Sorry Faith. I hate when the witch arrives!
Mnj, not long now! Ok, so why does my right side hurt every month at o? Only once in a while do I feel that left side o pain but its in addition to the right side!?

Cj, I've been having the same issue for the past 4 or 5 months...except mine is always on the left! Crazy!

Floppy, I'm so very happy for you!! What a beautiful name! Get plenty of rest;)

Massive Congratulations Floppy,:happydance: what Lovely names :baby: Cant wait to see a picture of your little girl........So pleased she is feeding well too...:hugs:

Faith so sorry AF got you again, thinking about you as always hunny.:flower:....keep your chin up :hugs:

Crystal, thanks for your kindness:hugs: I'm feeling fine:thumbup: how's the testing going?:flower:

MrsT, I'm excited to hear about your appt. today!!!!:hugs:

Yeah I agree Faith, was wondering how Mrs T was getting on? I hope its good news at her appt today.......let us know how you are Mrs Truth, we are thinking about you xxx :hugs:

Testing again tomorrow but I am thinking .....its onto cycle 22!!! :wacko: Its soul draining to see BFN's but hey ho I am a survivor and I'm not gonna give up!!!......:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->