Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

i went to our local CVS and purchased those softcups gunna try them out these next few days lol.....:happydance::happydance:

Thats right, Crystal, hang in there!

Mrs T! Dont leave us hanging!

Cam, I use them every once in a while. Hop they work for you :)

CONGRATS floppy!!!!!!!!!:happydance: can't wait to see her!!!

crystal69uk Sorry you think you are out:( Don't give up!!!

Faith- sorry af showed:( don't lose hope!!!!

MrsT how are you? did you go to the doctor???

I am feeling green still which I consider a HUGE blessing still. So excited and grateful for this baby!!! Doctor next week. I am still using some progesterone cream and praying that it is helping. I am have increased discharge (sorry TMI) is that normal? Just since i started that cream?

Every time I cramp, or feel "normal" for too long, my heart stops a little. But trusting God to have His perfect will for me and this baby. :baby:

i sure hope i put it in right....:haha: i stick my finger inside and i can feel the rim:wacko: nothing has leaked out tho:haha:

i sure hope i put it in right....:haha: i stick my finger inside and i can feel the rim:wacko: nothing has leaked out tho:haha:

but debating if this is gunna work...won't all the :spermy: come out when i take out softcup...maybe its better if i don't use them...and just lay n bed and pop a pillow under me...this really suxs....but i'll try anything

Good morning ladies:) today is my baby's 10th birthday..she's growing into a beautiful young lady...bittersweet, for sure!!

So, I'm venturing into new territory...going to sound crazy, but...soy isoflavones! I've been reading & reading..lots of bfps using it. What do I have to lose...1-1/2 yrs of trying....not a single bfp. So, anyone else heard if this?

Stopping by to say hello..... typing with 1 hand and nursing with the other. Today is Angel muffin first appointment. She is 1 week today!!!!!! Today is also my 40th birthday ladies!!!!!!!! wow i have joined the 40's club

Floppy! She's beautiful! You did a great job:hugs::hugs: Happy, happy 40th:happydance: I hope I'm snuggling TR baby #2 or #3 by the time I hit 40:haha:

You have truly been blessed!!:hugs:

Floppy she is wonderful :happydance::happydance:

Happy 40th Birthday too, what an amazing present you have in your arms on your special day...........I will be joining you soon in Nov when I turn the big 40 too!.....xxx my love to both of you xxx

Faith I have never heard of that soy thing but I will certainly look and read on it too :coffee:......I agree you have nothing to lose by trying.....I think anything is worth a go if it has been a success for other ttc women!!! Go for it!! :hugs: Happy 10th Birthday to your DD....best wishes hunny xx

ATM - BFN for me today which I expected.....I'm sad but life goes on and I have to be thankful I am already a mommy, it would just be nice for my DH to be a real daddy....thinking about you all, hugs and babydust :dust:

Faith, whatever works!!!! Hb to your baby. Mine is 11 next week :)
Floppy, Hb to you!
Cam, you can leave them in fr 12 hours so it doesnt leak out. I did it today.
Crystal, right there with ya. Look forward to next cycle! We already have been blessed and its always god to remind us of that :)

Afm, thought I must've o'd last night with terrible pains. Bd'd this morning anyway. Temps went up a little this am. But the o pains were back tonight! Thought I was out bc oh reinjured his arm and we hadnt since saturday. Thought I had penty of time. Then he hurt himself... when i saw my temp go up some this morning i was depressed and felt sick. Boy, does this get to you!
I was determined not to let this ruin my date day, so I gave it one last shot ad bd this am before heading out. Still thought I was out until the o pains tonight!

Faith, whatever works!!!! Hb to your baby. Mine is 11 next week :)
Floppy, Hb to you!
Cam, you can leave them in fr 12 hours so it doesnt leak out. I did it today.
Crystal, right there with ya. Look forward to next cycle! We already have been blessed and its always god to remind us of that :)

Afm, thought I must've o'd last night with terrible pains. Bd'd this morning anyway. Temps went up a little this am. But the o pains were back tonight! Thought I was out bc oh reinjured his arm and we hadnt since saturday. Thought I had penty of time. Then he hurt himself... when i saw my temp go up some this morning i was depressed and felt sick. Boy, does this get to you!
I was determined not to let this ruin my date day, so I gave it one last shot ad bd this am before heading out. Still thought I was out until the o pains tonight!

:hugs::happydance:

Just a quick update

Isabella gracelyn Howell was born on may 29 at 942 pm weighing 6 pounds 15 ounces and 19 1/4 inches long. She is perfect and we are totally in love!!! I can't post a pic from my stupid phone so soon as we get home and can download them I will :)

Just a quick update

Isabella gracelyn Howell was born on may 29 at 942 pm weighing 6 pounds 15 ounces and 19 1/4 inches long. She is perfect and we are totally in love!!! I can't post a pic from my stupid phone so soon as we get home and can download them I will :)

:dance:CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!:yipee: what a beautiful name!!:crib: I can't wait to see photos:cloud9: I hope you're recovering well:hugs: Can't wait to hear more about your labor/del:flower: take care and enjoy every single moment!!

Congrats mnj! Woohooooooooo! I bet you are in love! So happy for you!

Congrats MNJ!! Isabella was a top runner in my girl names I was gonna use but now that we are having a boy I didn't get to pick it. Boy names are so much harder. We are thinking Elijah and call him Eli with Michael for his middle name (after his daddy, and both grandfathers). Can't wait to see a pic!! :flower:

Thank you ladies!!

Jasmine Elijah was one of the names we liked for boys :)

We are home but haven't download pics yet. I gave birth to a breastfeeding champion!! Soon as my milk comes in I'm sure it will settle down :) or I hope so

Just a quick update

Congrats!!!!!!! Congrats!!!! Congrats!!!! Enjoy and rest honey

Angel muffin is a very good nurser. My milk came in 48 hrs and she went to work like a pro. Lac consultant said she is a natural :). Prayers answered. Mnj sounds like you have a pro as well. Congrats again honey xxxx A day before my birthday :)

Cd 14 waiting to O....didn't dtd last night as OH and I both feel asleep...:haha:
but tonight is a different story....
My cm went from yesterday creamy to watery being today....:happydance:[-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back