Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Good luck cam! I feel like Im out this month and im only 2/3 dpo...how long does your egg live after o?

Just a quick update

Isabella gracelyn Howell was born on may 29 at 942 pm weighing 6 pounds 15 ounces and 19 1/4 inches long. She is perfect and we are totally in love!!! I can't post a pic from my stupid phone so soon as we get home and can download them I will :)

:cloud9:HUGE CONGRATULATIONS MNJHOWELL !!!!! WHAT FABULOUS NEWS, WELL DONE :cloud9:

Good luck cam! I feel like Im out this month and im only 2/3 dpo...how long does your egg live after o?

Your fertile period starts about 4-5 days before ovulation, and ends about 24-48 hours after it. This is because sperm can live in your body for approximately 4 to 5 days, and the egg can live for 24 to 48 hours after being released. You are most fertile on the day before and the day of ovulation.
FXD for us...dont give up...kinda suxs tht we dnt when we'll get our BFP:hugs:

[IMG]https://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w471/melissahowell76/IMG_3399.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w471/melissahowell76/IMG_3395.jpg[/IMG]

for some reason my computer is taking forever to upload pics so I will post more when I can.

https://www.our365.com/newbornportr...3&babyid=7392e460-252b-43c3-8dd7-519edd5b4987

Not sure if this link will work but it is our hospital pictures.

Mnj, Isabella is a doll!!!! Thanks for taking the time post:hugs: How are you feeling? So glad she is nursing so well:thumbup: I'm sure you and dh are over the moon:happydance: Enjoy the moment:kiss:

[IMG]https://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w471/melissahowell76/IMG_3399.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w471/melissahowell76/IMG_3395.jpg[/IMG]

for some reason my computer is taking forever to upload pics so I will post more when I can.

oh my looks like a very very healthy baby...congrats to u and ur family:hugs:

Faith - thanks for the link!

Hi im amy - currently pregnant for the second time after tubal reveral......i got pregnant oct 2011 and lost the baby at 12 weeks december 2011.

i went for an ultrasound at 5 weeks 3 days and all they saw was a gestational sac meas=suring 5 weeks 4 days. im so scared and the doctor is trying to talk meinto aborting the sac.

anyone here have an early scan????? and not see anything........i can't stop worrying

and congrats to everyone with new babies!!!

Welcome mammaspath :)

Mnj, what a beauty! You two look so happy!

Girls, the tww really is dragging! Af should be here by next sunday. I will probably test friday. My youngest will be turning 11 in two days. I can't believe how fast time flies!

Hi im amy - currently pregnant for the second time after tubal reveral......i got pregnant oct 2011 and lost the baby at 12 weeks december 2011.

i went for an ultrasound at 5 weeks 3 days and all they saw was a gestational sac meas=suring 5 weeks 4 days. im so scared and the doctor is trying to talk meinto aborting the sac.

anyone here have an early scan????? and not see anything........i can't stop worrying

Just give it a couple of weeks longer hun and don't give up yet. I know they like to be able to see the yolk sac by now but its still early to really see much of anything. Good luck and welcome xxxx

Hi ladies, well I've been back at work for a week now and its hectic lol. Going to be even more hectic for the next few weeks though. Its been hard leaving Callum but hubby and dd have been wonderful with him and I get lots of sloppy kisses when I get home bless him. Mnj, your lil one is sooooooooooo gorgeous and making me want another so much now xxx

I'm 9dpo according to fertility friend but I think its less going by my cm and 'o' pains. I think I'm 7-8dpo and I had 'o' bleeding thins month too. FX I've caught that eggy lol and I will start testing tomoz as I'm a poasa xxx

Go Jo! I hope you caught it! Wouldn't it be lovely for Callum to have a little brother or sister!

Welcome Mamaspath! Can't really help you either as my first scan was somewhere around the beginning of 6 weeks and they saw a heartbeat then. Told me it was low at 105 but it was a stupid ER doctor and when I got to researching I found out it 105BPM was just fine. I wish you all the best and I'm with you, I definitely wouldn't abort this early since a day or two means all the difference in the world at this stage. :flower:

MNJ- Fabulous pics and beautiful lil girl!!!!

Good luck to all the TTC ladies this month!!!:hugs:

My first scan was 5w3d and all we saw was a yolk and gestational sac. Repeat scan at 7w3d and we saw our baby and a beautiful heartbeat!! Don't let them talk you into anything at this point, you know it's not tubal so what's the reason to not wait it out. Good luck

Jo can't wait to see your BFP!!

I can say we are totally in love!! I did however forget what it's like to care for a newborn lol!! She is nursing like a champ and we are finally getting into our roles :)

Havent been on forever!!!! Sorry it has been crazy with my 4 kids out of school!!!!

Girls....Update me...ANY BFP's???

Jasmine....I see you are Team Blue! I went on the 30th and I am Team PINK!!!! I cannot believe it, so happy to have another princess. I also have an anterior and low-lying placenta. I go at 28 weeks (end of July) to have another US to see if placenta has moved! Keeping FX because if not, I would need a C-Section. So happy at the halfway point!

Everyone else, FX for you and sending LOTS of baby dust your way!

Okay! Just skimmed through the posts that I have missed since I have been on!

CONGRATS MNJ and FLOPPY...what beautiful blessings!!!

Yay for you Mrs. Truth, any updates????

Everyone else, still cheering you on!!!!

Tryn, good to see you pop in:hugs: glad everything is going well with your pregnancy:flower: I will be praying your placenta moves! Keep us updated:hugs:

Jojo, any testing going on at your place?:happydance: hoping for good news from you:hugs:

Angel, how are things going for you?

Cj, hope you're having a fun day with DD:hugs: can't wait for you to start testing! Your chart is looking fab:happydance:

Afm, just waiting to O ... not sure when to expect it with a soy cycle:shrug: seems many gals have an earlier O, so I'll start the IC opks tomorrow:coffee: I'm feeling really good these days...baby or not. I'm giving it my best shot this cycle..dh's on board as well. Thinking I'll throw SMEP into the mix as well:haha: we'll see what the next weeks bring:thumbup: Down 16.6lbs on my weight loss:happydance: super, duper happy with wearing clothes that I haven't worn in years! :)

June is a GREAT month for BFPs girls!!!

Faith, I can't believe she's 11 already. I will test 10 dpo on Friday. It will be my 40th bday. I ad a dip in temps today, so I'm hoping....good luck on O! Bring on those June bfps!

Tryn- you are 1/2 through? Wow! Prayers going out that your placenta moves up.

MrsT, where'd you go? Everything ok?

Mnj and Floppy, more baby pics!!!

Afm, 7dpo and nothing as far as symptoms go...bbs dont hurt today. I am wondering how much ttc time I have left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->