Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hey Faith thanks for the link over!!! The other one is kinda going cold. How is taking the Soy going??? Are you having any of the hot flashes or other symptoms of being on it?? I've always wanted to try but then its the idea of how soy affects fertility then i decide not to. Fx for you hun!!

Afm, AF is due today. I haven't even breathed a word to DH so that he won't get his hopes up this month again either. The B6 has helped tremendously. No sore bbs, no stupid signs that make me try to sit there and decipher if they are pregnancy symptoms or PMS. I don't think i am gonna get a :bfp: this month though either. But i am okay with that! Fx for all you TR ladies!!

YOUR NOT ALONE...last mth and this mth i didnt have any symptoms either:nope:but our day is coming:hugs::winkwink::thumbup:

OMG Jo, how brilliant!!!!!! :wohoo::wohoo: I just knew it! Going back to work has done the trick for you! I bet you and Warren are on cloud 9 again, you are so lucky TTC, give me some please?.xxxxx Cant wait to hear your news from your scan etc, praying that this beanie sticks too, I am sure everything will be fine this time xxx When did you get your first lines etc?...what was your BD pattern too, would be interesting for me? xxxxx Take care xxxxx

Welcome dpitts1341, I hope you enjoy this thread and I pray your journey is a short one hunny xxx

Camtex, fingers crossed you get your BFP this month too hunny xx

CJ sorry about your BFN, there is still time xxx

MNJ, she is beautiful!!! What a blessing she is too!..Enjoy every minute with her xxx

Faith how you doing?....xxx

AFM, Back to work Full Time on Monday for me, a little sad really as I have had nearly 2 years away from the stress of it all and really hoped when I went back I would have had a baby by now, but hey ho.....looks like I was just meant to be a career woman and not a new mommy again......Good luck to everyone still trying, I hope you all get your little miracles soon sending lots of :dust: your way xxx :hugs:

OMG Jo, how brilliant!!!!!! :wohoo::wohoo: I just knew it! Going back to work has done the trick for you! I bet you and Warren are on cloud 9 again, you are so lucky TTC, give me some please?.xxxxx Cant wait to hear your news from your scan etc, praying that this beanie sticks too, I am sure everything will be fine this time xxx When did you get your first lines etc?...what was your BD pattern too, would be interesting for me? xxxxx Take care xxxxx

Welcome dpitts1341, I hope you enjoy this thread and I pray your journey is a short one hunny xxx

Camtex, fingers crossed you get your BFP this month too hunny xx

CJ sorry about your BFN, there is still time xxx

MNJ, she is beautiful!!! What a blessing she is too!..Enjoy every minute with her xxx

Faith how you doing?....xxx

AFM, Back to work Full Time on Monday for me, a little sad really as I have had nearly 2 years away from the stress of it all and really hoped when I went back I would have had a baby by now, but hey ho.....looks like I was just meant to be a career woman and not a new mommy again......Good luck to everyone still trying, I hope you all get your little miracles soon sending lots of :dust: your way xxx :hugs:

Hi hunny, fertiltity friend had me down for ovulating on CD 10 but I think it was 12-13. I had 'o' bleeding this time and only BD 2 times this time in the attempt to try and sway it for the chance of a girl and that was 2-3 days before I ovulated lol. I got the faintest of faint test 2 days ago and tested and tested and each time they have got a bit darker. Warren is able to see them now lol but still wants me to do a digi to spell it out for him pmsl. I'm also suffering morning sickness already! That started 4 days ago and boobs are getting a little sore at the sides. My biggest symptom is the wetness down below. I'm having to wear pantliners:blush: I'm hoping and praying that you get yours soon and I'm praying this bubs sticks. I don't think I could deal with another loss so soon after Dan and after trying for so long xxx

Hi everyone, this has been the first time I've managed to get on here for the last few days. Well I've tested and tested and tested and its a definate :bfp::bfp::bfp::happydance::cloud9::flower: we are over the moon and still can't believe it. I will be making an appointment next week for my betas and a scan. I'm just hoping this lil bean sticks xxxx

Congrats JoJo! I am so happy for you!:thumbup:

Hey Faith thanks for the link over!!! The other one is kinda going cold. How is taking the Soy going??? Are you having any of the hot flashes or other symptoms of being on it?? I've always wanted to try but then its the idea of how soy affects fertility then i decide not to. Fx for you hun!!

Afm, AF is due today. I haven't even breathed a word to DH so that he won't get his hopes up this month again either. The B6 has helped tremendously. No sore bbs, no stupid signs that make me try to sit there and decipher if they are pregnancy symptoms or PMS. I don't think i am gonna get a :bfp: this month though either. But i am okay with that! Fx for all you TR ladies!!

YOUR NOT ALONE...last mth and this mth i didnt have any symptoms either:nope:but our day is coming:hugs::winkwink::thumbup:

Well AF is offically late and I've got some thicky creamy cm going on....thats about it. I think im going to test today and see but i really dont want to jump the gun and AF just be late.

Faith- I Was going to do another iui this cycle but backed out at last minute. I decided to take a break with so many things going on this month and I don't have time to be going back and forth to doctors appt. So... Just good ole natural BD. I'm not opk, nothing! Lol! I guess I've reached my limit of trying and obsessing so I'm relaxing! So alcohol, Texas Ranger games and Indycar races for us this month!

Angel, I'll bet this relaxed month is just what you need:hugs: Enjoy the break! :dust:

Tryn- So happy to see you post. I was worrying about my bump buddy, lol!! How many daughters do you already have? No wonder you couldn't post for awhile if you had all 4 at home. You're gonna be one busy woman. Mine are teenagers so they are really always doing their own thing unless its take me here or there. I have to force them to want to stay at home and do family time. :wacko: Other than that I'm enjoying getting big and feeling my lil linebacker kick me up a storm right now since he has so much room to play. I know it will slow down some when he starts getting bigger and has less room in there. Gosh, it really feels like I'm starting all over! I've truly forgotten what being pregnant feels like. It has been 14 years though. Anyways, gllad you're well and your having your lil princess!! TTYS! :hugs:

CJ- Hoping your big dip means you had an egg implanting. Lots of baby dust and prayers for you!!!

Faith- You sound so happy and postive since your weight loss and I hope this is just the thing you needed to get your BFP!

Mrs T- We are worrying about you girl, but we understand! Post back on your own time, my friend!

Mammaspath- How are you doing? Do you go back soon? Can't remember...

Camtex and everyone else TTC- Hoping and praying for good news ladies!! :hugs:

Jasmine, so happy your little linebacker is so active:happydance: I'm sure you're enjoying every minute:thumbup: Perhaps having a newborn in the home will keep your teenagers home:haha: mine want a sibling sooo badly, I know there will be constant arguing on who gets to care for the baby. ALL 3 of my kids pray for twins or triplets. Years ago, I would have FREAKED at the thought, however, I have tons of help now, so multiples would be awesome:)

my appointment is june 15th.........
for the last 3 nights ive been sick as hell! i just wanna find out soon becuase I don't wanna feel like this forever if there is no point......im grumpy today

Mammaspath, I really wish you could get in for a scan earlier:nope: I know you do, too!!! Glad you're feeling sick:haha: good sign:thumbup:

Jasmine...I have 2 boys 9 and 10 and 2 girls 14 and 12! I feel like I am starting over too! I will try to check in more often, don't want my bump buddy to be alone! :hugs:

CJ....Fingers crossed for you! That dip is lookin' good! :thumbup:

Faith and everyone else....your time is coming, I just know it! I am sending baby dust and luck your way!

Mrs Truth...Hope all is okay, let us know when you can!

As for me....registering for baby shower tomorrow! My baby shower is August 18th and my 2 daughters (14 and 12) are throwing it for me with the help of my best friend! I am so happy that they want to be involved! Other than that, just taking it easy and hoping this placenta will move!

Tryn, how very sweet of your daughters to throw you a shower:flower: They must be sooo excited for a new baby in the house:) You'll have lots of help:happydance: Glad you're taking it easy:thumbup:

Just checking in on everyone, I pray everything will turn out positive for all you expecting ladies, I know this is one hell of a rollercoaster, my thoughts and prayers are with you all :hugs:

Everyone in their TWW - Bring it on girls!. Im rooting for ya, June is a fab month for BFP's :happydance: Cant wait to see them

New mums - I know each day is a blessing with your little ones, would love to be in your shoes one day...:hug:

Sending lots of happy and positive thoughts your way girls xxx

Crystal, I hope and pray this job will be a distraction and you'll get that sticky BFP when you least expect it:hugs::hugs: thanks for always being such an encourager:kiss:

Eeek! Did AF arrive ?!?! :happydance: It would be awesome to see another BFP here:happydance: let us know:thumbup:

As for the soy, it's been amazingly FINE so far:haha: I had myself prepared for all sorts of side effects..but so far..very doable. I had a slight headache during the days I was taking the soy, but thinking that may have been more related to the cotton floating around in the air:winkwink: I've had pinchy feelings in my ovaries since CD8..nothing major. Today is cd13..I've been doing IC opks..nothing yet on those. (Although one issue I'm having with opks is that I drink sooo much water with this diet that I'm having to pee all the time and can't hold it long enough to get a concentrated sample:dohh::haha:) Anyway, my hope is that I'll O sooner with this stuff, rather than my usual cd17-19. At this point, not seeing any cm changes yet..although had a tiny bit of spotting yesterday..which I've read is very common when taking this. I'll let you know!!

Hi ladies, I have been reading all your posts and would like to jump into this group.

I recently had my TR on 5/29/12 and ready to TTC.

i have been using ff to chart my temps this month and it insists that i O'd on 5/25 which for me is cd9. i have pretty regular 30day cycles but ff is expecting me to start af tomorrow which would be cd24.

When i went in for my tr the doc did an vaginal us on cd13 and saw no follicles in my ovary, i thought it was weird. could it be possible they were too small to see at that point? other sites are saying that my peak day should be 6/2 and dh and i bd'd on that day, and since i feel like a crazy woman. my bb's are so tender, like crazy tender, my face is breaking out this is not normal and i have been cleaning like a fool. Did any of you guys get these symptoms after tr, i keep thinking it is my body changing.

well if i don't start tomorrow, i suspect that i should go my full 30 days which would put me at 6/16. if that is the case, could i be pregnant since we bd'd on 6/2 or cd17?

totally confused! :shrug:

also, i read from another post the great success woman have had using the clearblue easy fertility monitor and not the opk's so i bought one, as soon as af gets here i am gonna fire that thing up.

anyone here using one?

:dust: to everyone

dpitts, welcome:hi: congrats on your very recent TR:happydance: wow! your dr. let you start TTC really quickly:thumbup: good luck:hugs: I don't have any personal experience with CBFM, although I know lots of women use it! Keep some cheapie PG tests on hand so you can feel free to test without spending lots of $$ at the local store. Amazon is a great for buying packs of cheap tests:)

Hi everyone, this has been the first time I've managed to get on here for the last few days. Well I've tested and tested and tested and its a definate :bfp::bfp::bfp::happydance::cloud9::flower: we are over the moon and still can't believe it. I will be making an appointment next week for my betas and a scan. I'm just hoping this lil bean sticks xxxx

Yeehaw!!!!! Jojo, fabulous news:hugs: I hope it's a keeper:hugs: :hugs:

Thanks for the bday wishes girls!

Jo! Omg! I am so happy for you!!!!!! We are starting off June with a bang! I tested bfn this am, but will test again tomorrow. Af should be here sunday. Had really sore bbs all day the last few days. At least my progesterone is doing what it should :) 40! Got checked out today, so I'm feeling pretty good about being 40!

Cj my friend, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:hugs::cake: (a day late) I hope your family spoiled you rotten:hugs: Any testing this morning? :flower:

Hi ladies, I have been reading all your posts and would like to jump into this group.

I recently had my TR on 5/29/12 and ready to TTC.

i have been using ff to chart my temps this month and it insists that i O'd on 5/25 which for me is cd9. i have pretty regular 30day cycles but ff is expecting me to start af tomorrow which would be cd24.

When i went in for my tr the doc did an vaginal us on cd13 and saw no follicles in my ovary, i thought it was weird. could it be possible they were too small to see at that point? other sites are saying that my peak day should be 6/2 and dh and i bd'd on that day, and since i feel like a crazy woman. my bb's are so tender, like crazy tender, my face is breaking out this is not normal and i have been cleaning like a fool. Did any of you guys get these symptoms after tr, i keep thinking it is my body changing.

well if i don't start tomorrow, i suspect that i should go my full 30 days which would put me at 6/16. if that is the case, could i be pregnant since we bd'd on 6/2 or cd17?

totally confused! :shrug:

also, i read from another post the great success woman have had using the clearblue easy fertility monitor and not the opk's so i bought one, as soon as af gets here i am gonna fire that thing up.

anyone here using one?

:dust: to everyone

welcome to this thread...Ur TR was exactly 3 mths after mine us done 2-29-12....AWESOME....and u have a 30 day cycle as me....:hugs:
But still no BFP for me:nope:...And im still new to all this...im really not going to get very concerned til the end of the yr:winkwink:...sorry i can't give u any advice...but the ladies here seem very friendly....GL :dust: to all of us

Cam, you're not out yet...still have plenty of time to get that BFP this cycle:hugs:

Eeek Did af arrive ?!?! :happydance: It would be awesome to see another BFP here:happydance: let us know:thumbup:

As for the soy, it's been amazingly FINE so far:haha: I had myself prepared for all sorts of side effects..but so far..very doable. I had a slight headache during the days I was taking the soy, but thinking that may have been more related to the cotton floating around in the air:winkwink: I've had pinchy feelings in my ovaries since CD8..nothing major. Today is cd13..I've been doing IC opks..nothing yet on those. (Although one issue I'm having with opks is that I drink sooo much water with this diet that I'm having to pee all the time and can't hold it long enough to get a concentrated sample:dohh::haha:) Anyway, my hope is that I'll O sooner with this stuff, rather than my usual cd17-19. At this point, not seeing any cm changes yet..although had a tiny bit of spotting yesterday..which I've read is very common when taking this. I'll let you know!!

:af: hasn't arrived:dohh: I have been debating on testing or waiting a couple more days to see if she arrives. I have no symptoms...i have thick creamy white cm and that is the only thing really going on. I have noticed that i feel light cramps like i think AF is going to show all week and so i think really that is what is leading me to thinking i will wait. I'd rather see AF as a :bfn:. I am glad to hear there weren't any real symptoms associated with the soy for you. Fx for you!! :hugs:

MommaB, Yeah! sounds like good signs to me:happydance: Jojo, was just saying she has the creamy, thick cm with her BFP:thumbup: I hear ya on rather seeing AF than a BFN on a test:nope: I'm the very same way:dohh: I know personally, my cm always turns clear and watery again a day r 2 before AF shows:thumbup: hopefully your signs are pointing to a BFP!! Can't wait to hear:hugs:

Momma TEST TEST TEST!! LOL I know what you mean about seeing AF rather than a bfn.

Morning ladies, bfn this am, but temp went up ( prob from bday party margaritas) and af is due today. Had a temp drop on tues, but I'd have already seen that on tests if thats what it was.

Test, momma, test!

Fingers crossed Momma B, I hope you see lines if you do decide to test, we all know how it feels to see a Big Fat Nada, I pray this is it for you too! xx

Cj I still think your chart looks great!! Mmmmmmmmm margaritas!!

I've missed alot in a few days...

Jo- Awww, so happy for you. :happydance: I hope its a healthy lil girl this time!! I know that's what I want next, but the DH keeps saying he wants 4 or 5 MORE boys! I'm staring to think he's not joking...lol

Faith- I truly hope it does keep them home a bit more and also acts an added form of birth control too for them to see how hard a baby is. Let's face it, they are already getting to that boy and girl crazy point. My daughter especially. Even the best kids make mistakes when it comes to the opposite sex. anyways, glad the soy is doing good and not many side effects. I have this feeling with your weight loss and the soy, you will be getting some great news soon! :hugs:

Hoping the best for you ladies testing!!

Momma B- I know I had thick creamy CM when AF was supposed to start when I usually get the O type CM a day or two before just like Faith. That and the pulling tugs from uterus stretching had me thinking I was pregnant before I took my test. But like you I waited awhile after AF was due to test. Good luck!!!

Tryn- I'm going to have my shower in another month or so. I still need to go register. I find myself wanting to hold off on buying stuff for a few more weeks. I know its crazy but I can't get those lil thoughts out of the back of my head. I keep thinking I just have to make it to 24 weeks and if he's born, he has a chance. Maybe its the whole cervix thing. I had a LEEP done and they have been checking me every 2 weeks and all is fine, but scary still. Hope you're doing well though.

DPitts-Welcome to the group!! And yes, your body will change some after the TR. In good ways though. You're back the way nature intended.

Well ladies...i was planning to test this a.m. and i awoke to this feeling of peeing myself and guess who showed.... yep that :witch:! I had this unearthly feeling that i wasn't this month anyways. :wacko: All my TR ladies are in my prayers though!! I hope that everyone is doing well! :hugs:

Looks like onto cycle 17 for me. I'm very lightly brown spotting on 12 dpo. That's usually the day af shows in full force. Had really sore bbs this time around. I think my body is back to pre clomid. :) and everything is the way it should be. Sorry af got you Momma B. Welcome to the new ladies! This is a great group :)

Congrats Jo

hello to all TR mommies...6 dpo for me...and feeling so tired these past 2 days...and the xtra iron pills dnt seem to be working....im feeling run-downed...:sleep:...no other symptoms im thinking its cuz af might b around the corner...anyways ill b testing Saturday...if BFN then af should b here on the 18th....

:dust:
to all TR ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"