Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

So sorry AF got you momma B and cj :hugs: xxx

I'm at the doctors today with Callum who has come up in a rash bless him. I'm sure its a teething rash but its not going away at all and it is now down one of his arms, so better to be safe than sorry. I'm going to ask to be booked in to the hospital today too. If I had a normal 28 day cycle I would be due tomorrow so I don't know whether they will want me to make a separate appointment or not? I'm also dreading telling work as this is the second time I've found out I'm pregnant after just starting back lol. I've worked my due date out to be 20th Feb 2013. I've also got a real good feeling that this one will stick as the tests are so dark and I have real bad sickness. I'll post the pics as soon as I've had the scan xxxxxxxxxx

Af is late, but still spotting, so I expect her today.

Still time cj for that BFP, if you're having IB your BFP will show up in a couple of days hun, keeping everything crossed for you xxx

JOJO....I am so happy for you, I literally cried!!!! Hope you have a little sticky bean! :happydance:

Faith...Thanks for always being encouraging! You always have such nice things to say and I can't wait to see your BFP!!!!

Jasmine...I know how worrying goes...I had my others premature and am on progesterone injections every Friday to try to keep this lil one cooking! Just take it easy and try not to worry...easier said than done I know! Keep me updated. :hugs:

The rest of you still TTC..... I hope each and every day and pray for all of you. I tried for 10 cyles after my TR and know how frustrating it can be. Just keep your fx, try to relax, and know your time will come. Sometimes you just need a change in routine.

Towards the end of Jan, I lost my job, we were in the midst of moving, and my husband had just changed shifts at his work. I joked with everyone that it would be my BFP cycle since I had so much going on, and guess what....IT WAS!!!! I think sometimes just the change can make a difference, although it was also my first clomid cycle. Good luck to you girls and know we are hear cheering you on!

As for me, I am just trying to get in quality time with my kiddies before baby arrives. We went to an all night skate on Friday (don't worry I just watched) and then went swimming on Saturday. We had a good time. Fingers still crossed for my placenta to move!

Good luck to everyone! :hugs:

MommaB, sorry AF found you:nope: It always so disappointing:hugs: I just don't understand our bodies!! They use to do this thing so well:dohh: Onward to the next cycle:thumbup:

Jojo, I hope everything is fine with Callum:hugs: so happy to hear that you're feeling sick:haha: always seems to be a good sign!!

Mammaspath, 4 days to go til scan:happydance: praying there's a heartbeat in that little sac:hugs:

Tryn, your time is flying by! Great idea to spend time with the other kids before baby arrives:hugs: I'm sure they'll understand the hectic-ness that a newborn brings:) (I still have the clomid in the back of my mind;)

Cj, brown blood can be good, right? Your chart still looks good:thumbup: That's how Rachel's was when she go her BFP 2 months ago(?) I HOPE AF stays away:hugs: you've been so faithful month after month..always keeping a good attitude...you deserve this!!!:hugs:

Cam, still plenty of time for that BFP. Cramps this early might be a good sign:hugs:

Jasmine, those ages when the hormones start kicking in and the opposite sex takes on a whole new look..it's tough! Girls seem to get into to that earlier than the boys. Hubby talks with dd often about this...her daddy is her prince charming! It's so important that her relationship with dad is GOOD and has quality time with dad..like him taking her on "dates." We've really worked hard on these issues with our teen boys, too! It's such a critical time in their lives. I KNOW the mistakes that can be made. I had a baby at 15....crazy as it sounds. One day at a time...right?:hugs:

Floppy & Mnj, how are you girls feeling? :hugs:

Crystal, how is the new job going? :hugs:

Dpitt, did you test? :flower:

Afm, cd 15...did 3 days of spotting cd12-14..pinkish-red/brown/brown (very comon as I've read with soy)...no sign of +opk yet...keeping the bd'ing going so at least we're covered if I miss something somewhere:shrug: just waiting to see what this soy is going to do for me:winkwink:

:kiss: hope the sun is shining where ever you are today!:hugs:

Good morning ladies!

MommaB, sorry about AF, new cycle - new beginnings...

Cam, you aren't out yet dear.....Stay positive, it is bound to happen (I just wish we all knew when)

Faith, I love your positive attitude! Praying this will be your month!

afm, I did not test and had a couple of weird things the past 2 days, but really not trying to read into it too much. Yesterday morning I woke up at my normal time, but this time my nose was running, like red blood. I have not had a bloody nose in YEARS. This wasn't a little, I had to get out of bed and keep a rag on it for a good 5 minutes to stop. Also, all yesterday afternoon I felt as if there was a rope in my tummy from my belly button down to my pubic bone (remember feeling like this was inside) and everytime I would stretch or arch my back, it felt like the 'rope' was tugging, very weird. Since I am still no new to getting back to normal I keep this is just my body adjusting. As for right now, I am CD26 and according to FF I should've had AF on Saturday cd24. According to my normal 30day cycle, AF isn't expected to arrive till This Saturday, so who knows, I am totally confused anyway LOL

thoughts and prayers are with each one of you...... hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Thanks mnj. Just means its on in 2 weeks!

Cj, :cry: I'm really sorry, hun:hugs: I just don't know what our bodies are thinking:nope: I'm so glad you don't give up! :thumbup: One of these days.... :kiss:

Hi there ladies :flower:

Could i maybe join in?
Me - 34 - tr done 18/2/12
starting clomid 100mg cd 3 - 7 first round in a few days, could use some buddies :shy:

:hug: and loads of sticky :dust: to all x

Welcome Odi :)

I know it will eventually, Faith. I did get a 12 day lp, and I wasn't all that great with remembering my b6 either. Usually its 11 days for me. cd2 today. Light period this time around. Started to really feel it last night. My youngest "graduated" from elementary school. I was thinking that this might be the last time I have one there and it got to me. Talking to oh about that iui. I want to give it my best shot! I'm feeling very positive about this cycle :) cycle 17...bring it on!

Sorry CJ! I know your time is coming......:hugs:

Odi...Welcome! This is a great group of gals and you will find a lot of support! :dust: to all of you!!!! I feel like June is a great month for you ladies!!!!

Good morning ladies!

A little tired this morning, spent all night in the ER with my 10DD, she broke her arm.

Welcome Oodi!

Hope everyone has a great day!

:dust:

Dpitts, I hope shes alright! Poor thing!

next 2 days i'll be at work yayyyy "NOT"...go fridfay ans saturday:winkwink:
I made myself get up out of bed today...I'll soon find out wat the verdict is:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->