Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Wow, thank you for the "welcomes" :friends:

i dont know about you ladies.. but i have a really good feeling about this month!! :happydance:

Hello ladies,

Welcome to all the newbies. Just popping in to say hello. Huge CONGRATS to Jojo!!!

hello all!!!! Sorry I have been quite, been very busy here lately and still struggling with morning sickness but you are not far from my thoughts or my prayers! Will check in again soon- off to the OB today but thinking it will be an un-eventful appointment. Sure wish they would find the heart beat on the doppler thing today!

Rachel- Seems like they would do an US just to make sure since you've had previous problems. Let us know how it goes either way and hope you get some kind of reassurance today. Good luck sweetie! :flower:

Welcome to the group, Odi!!! :hugs:

good luck rachel!

i go to the ob for an ultrasound on friday to see if there is a baby in the sac............goodness i hope so!!!!

Welcome Odi.

We went for our follow up after the TR and everything looks great we have to wait for another 3 weeks before we can start TTCing

Well ladies, I caved and tested.... :bfn:

Its ok, I am looking forward to using the CBFM and EPO that I purchased. AF isn't due till Saturday, but ready to start my journey.

Hope everyone is doing well and :dust: to all!

Its ok, I am looking forward to using the CBFM and EPO that I purchased. AF isn't due till Saturday, but ready to start my journey.

how many dpo are you?

Hello everyone thanks to everyone for their concerns and my BnB friends that contacted me outside of BnB. Unfortunately I lost the pregnancy at 5wks1d and it's been a very hard period for me but I will get through this.
Welcome to all the newcomers,
congrats floppy
Happy belated BD CJ

MrsT I am so deeply sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

how many dpo are you?

Actually I don't know how many dpo I am. My best guess is I ovulated around 6/2 so today would be 12dpo. I am charting but my charting is all over the place and even FF can't figure out my O date.

Mrs T I am so sorry to hear that, but the silver lining is that you can get pregnant. keep your chin up, it will happen :hug:

Hello everyone thanks to everyone for their concerns and my BnB friends that contacted me outside of BnB. Unfortunately I lost the pregnancy at 5wks1d and it's been a very hard period for me but I will get through this.
congrats floppy
Happy belated BD CJ

I'm so sorry for your loss Mrs T

Thanks ladies! Dpitts I guess that is true at least I can, the sad part is that this is my second lost the first was a CM. But if it's it will happen! Thanks ladies for everything!:flower:

Mrs T, I wish we were there to hug you, sweetie! At least we can be a shoulder to cry on. Let yourself heal mentally and physically. We're all here for you if you need us :)

well its almost tht time to see what happens....BFN or BFP....the 7th-12th...i was feeling very tired...just wanted to sleep...and yesterday and today not sure wat was going on...felt like i wanted to gag...queasy feeling of some kind...but tht could just be AF looking around the corner...somewhat sore bb's.. and very lil cramps yesterday...and today leg cramps...WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS....BTW...Tuesday nite i had a dream that i tested and i saw 2 lines on a hpt...It just might be all in my head...and sorry if i bore ya'll...

Mrs T, I wish we were there to hug you, sweetie! At least we can be a shoulder to cry on. Let yourself heal mentally and physically. We're all here for you if you need us :)

I agree with CJ...Mrs. T

My thoughts are with your Mrs T :hugs: This journey is so hard to deal with sometimes, but hang onto the thought that you are fixed now and you CAN get pregnant! Your rainbow will be here soon hunny xxxx

To everyone testing this week, I have everything crossed for your testing date :happydance: AF symptoms are so similar to Early Preg symptoms too, so its hard to judge it sometimes isnt it?...Good Luck ladies xxx

JoJo, how you feeling?....I hope MS isnt kicking your butt too much xx

CJ - Hugs :hugs:Thinking about you as usual xxx

Faith you too, :flower: I am so busy now I am back to work full time its hard to catch up on here sometimes, but I really enjoying my new job and maybe its just what the Dr ordered!...Thanks for asking hunny

Ready, nice to see you dropping by again.....your little man is thriving, enjoy every minute which I know you will be xxxx Take care xxxx

MNJ, your little one is just amazing too, how are you feeling now post labour?....Hope your family are enjoying your little one too xx:flower:

Everyone else, including the newbies, sending you lots and lots of babydust, and pray your little ones stick xx

O Lordy ladies I got my birth control!! I can start it June 30 or later. We decided we would talk about TTC in a year, however I have a feeling the convo will come up sooner!! I am on the fence about doing it again as I do not know that I can be a good enough mo to 2 little ones. And honestly I don't know if I can handle a toddler while pregnant and also while sleep deprived taking care of a newborn. Guess we will see.

congrats floppy
Happy belated BD CJ

Sorry for your loss honey:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g