Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Yes i broke down and tested... and guess What......BFN.....grrrrrrr....but im not going to let it bother me...but i think ima call TR dr. wednesday ans set up appt. for IVF...

Stopping by to say Hello ladies. It's been pretty busy the past 3 weeks since I've had Azaria. It's been a scary roller coaster that has come to a good end. Angel muffin start of life outside of the womb was tough. All is well with her now PRAISE THE LORD! I don't have time to fill you ladies in but I will try when I have time. Gotta go my angel muffin is calling me.

I pray all is well with everyone hugs xxxxx

Understandable mnj. My dd1 was 19 mo when I got preg with dd2. It is hard, but if I can get just 1 more, I'm trying again immediately bc of my age.
Can a sista get one soon, tho?! Please? ;)

Oh is considering the iui. It'll be costly though. Things are tight while he's out of work. I'm about 70% sure he will say no. He feels we would be bypassing Gods decision if we don't go the normal route. Uuuuuugh!

Crystal, you are so sweet, always looking out for me :) Guess we'll know by next weekend if the iui is happening...

camtex - don't give up! it will happen........it took me four months before i got my first bfp

afm - we found a baby!!!! 149 bpm measuring 7w1d........my heart is so full!

I'm off to work soon for my last 11 hour shift before I'm off for 3 days. Daniels inquest is on Monday the 18th and I can't wait for it to be over and have some closure at last.

I'm booked into the hospital for a scan on the 28th so I'm keeping my fx for everything to be ok. I'm suffering big time with ms this time and loving it, its letting me know all is well xxx

Go JoJo :happydance: Cant wait to see the photo's :hugs, Hope there is 2 in there!.:thumbup:..xxx

CJ - I hope he agree's, this will still be gods work, just a different process babes xx we will be trying IUI soon too, gotta give everything a go I suppose, and I need to settle into work before we make any decisions and have the £ ready to start too! ....24 cycles for me and counting...... wow its gone by in a blink!

Momma - I am so happy for you xxx, brilliant news, you can chill a little now hunny and start to enjoy your little bubs xx :happydance:

Camtex, so sorry about your BFN, it is so heartbreaking to see those, but we are all here for you to vent when you need to, :hugs:

Floppy, so glad your little girl is thriving now, and so sorry she has had a difficult start, but I am sure she will be amazing now....awwww bless her little soul...xx

MNJ - Yes enjoy your little one first and then think about TTC later, going on BC is a good action when you have so much going on at the moment, look after yourself hunny xx

Faith where are you babes?...Hope you are well into your TWW now, how's things? xxx

The Olympic torch is in our region today so I am looking forward to seeing it in the flesh, as I might never see it within the UK ever again.....Go 2012 Olympics!

Take care everyone

Congrats Momma!

Jo, you are so right, ms is such a good sign! You are so lucky. Can't wait to hear about your scan!

Getting ready to go do some yardwork. Then I'm going to actually enjoy the weekend!

crystal- So neat about the Olympics! Have fun! it was in Atlanta, Ga (about 2 hours from me) years back (in the 90s) but I was not able to go.

JoJo sooo happy for you!!!:thumbup:

mammaspath - THAT IS SOOOOOOOO EXCITING ABOUT SEEING THE BABY!!!! soooo happy for you!!! I am sorry i didn't email you back, I just had a good feeling about it though:happydance::happydance::happydance: We can go through this together:) :)

Camtex Sorry this isn't your month :nope: It can take time don't get discouraged!!!

Floppy I have had two with a very rough start and I can honestly tell you, those rough weeks when they are having trouble seem like an eternity, BUT as I look at them now (6 and 1.5) It is alllll history:) :) Perfectly healthy now. As I am sure yours will be:flower:

CJ- I don't know much about IUI but I will be praying for you!!!

MNJ - enjoy that precious baby!!!!! Are you nursing?

I am still doing okay. Man am I showing.....it is CRAZY! only gained 1 pound so far though. You can feel my uterus soooo good though. My morning sickness seems to be passing which has me worried already!

:nope::bfn:
Getting ready for the lake:happydance:...and spens time with my older sister and my kiddos...gotta love'em...going to enjoy today no matter what HPT's not going to let it bring me down..."YET"

Cam how long have you been trying? Can I just give you my honest opinion, IVF isn't as great as people think. We spent over $45,000 doing IVF and got nothing but heartache. TTC is a rough journey but don't give up just yet and so easily. It will happen hun ((((((((hugs))))))))))

CJ it's coming!! Maybe you can explain it to DH like this- IUI is still a natural way because your only putting the sperm in closer to the tubes as opposed to IVF where your making an embryo outside of the uterus.

Mammas congrats!!!

Ok I just went brain dead and can't remember what else I was going to write!!
Love you all ladies!!

Mnj, I told him that, even drew him a picture! Cross your fingers. I'm making the appointment monday for friday, then I will hopefully not have to cancel. He goes back to work in a month. I feel like he's almost back to normal shoulder function ;)

i decided not to do a hpt today...since it was - yesterday:nope:...just gunna wait for AF 2morrow...
I had alot of fun yesterday with family...and i had a lil too much to drink...:dohh:...now im paying the price....omgosh no more cerveza for me:wacko:

Cam how long have you been trying? Can I just give you my honest opinion, IVF isn't as great as people think. We spent over $45,000 doing IVF and got nothing but heartache. TTC is a rough journey but don't give up just yet and so easily. It will happen hun ((((((((hugs))))))))))

CJ it's coming!! Maybe you can explain it to DH like this- IUI is still a natural way because your only putting the sperm in closer to the tubes as opposed to IVF where your making an embryo outside of the uterus.

Mammas congrats!!!

Ok I just went brain dead and can't remember what else I was going to write!!
Love you all ladies!!

not long TR done 2-29-12...but time is passing by...i turned 34 in May...

crystal- So neat about the Olympics! Have fun! it was in Atlanta, Ga (about 2 hours from me) years back (in the 90s) but I was not able to go.

mammaspath - THAT IS SOOOOOOOO EXCITING ABOUT SEEING THE BABY!!!! soooo happy for you!!! I am sorry i didn't email you back, I just had a good feeling about it though:happydance::happydance::happydance: We can go through this together:) :)

Camtex Sorry this isn't your month :nope: It can take time don't get discouraged!!!

Floppy I have had two with a very rough start and I can honestly tell you, those rough weeks when they are having trouble seem like an eternity, BUT as I look at them now (6 and 1.5) It is alllll history:) :) Perfectly healthy now. As I am sure yours will be:flower:

I am still doing okay. Man am I showing.....it is CRAZY! only gained 1 pound so far though. You can feel my uterus soooo good though. My morning sickness seems to be passing which has me worried already!

Thank you sweetie. Angel muffin almost passed away due to she stopped breathing SIDS. Praise the Lord we got her to the hospital right away. She was hospitalized for 4 days with cat scan, ekg, spinal tap to get fluid off of her spine to test for infections.I am glad that all the testing was done but it was hard seeing my sweet angel muffin in so much pain from all of the exams. Its been so a longgggggggg 3 weeks. I praise God for his healing hands and his angels for protecting her. She is truly a MIRACLE in every single WAY!!!! To God be the glory!!!!! I am glad to say she is doing great:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:. We all watch her XXXXX closely now.
I

Thank you sweetie. Azaria almost passed away due to she stopped breathing SIDS. Praise the Lord we got her to the hospital right away. She was hospitalized for 4 days with cat scan, ekg, spinal tap to get fluid off of her spine to test for infections.I am glad that all the testing was done but it was hard seeing my sweet angel muffin in so much pain from all of the exams. Its been so a longgggggggg 3 weeks. I praise God for his healing hands and his angels for protecting her. She is truly a MIRACLE in every single WAY!!!! To God be the glory!!!!! I am glad to say she is doing great:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:. We all watch her XXXXX closely now.
I

Thank god she ok bless her xxxx

Floppy! ((Hugs)) So glad she's okay. God must have an angel watching over your family!

Girls, I feel like this thread as been blessed in the past month, and more bfps are coming. I can feel it!

Hello ladies just dropping by to say hello and wishing all you ladies a BFP this month

Hello ladies:)

I hope everyone is doing okay:) I check-in periodically from my phone, but it's a pain to type responses with it:nope:

MrsT, I'm sorry for your loss:nope::hugs: this journey is not for the faint of heart...it's one of the toughest things I've ever done...physically, emotionally and mentally draining. Certainly makes me view infertility in a WHOLE NEW LIGHT!!! I have far more sympathy for couples who cannot conceive. I'm sure you'll get your miracle. :kiss:

Mammaspath, I'm so thrilled that you saw your little one's heartbeat:happydance: it frightens me how quickly the dr.s are ready to abort a pregnancy...we've seen this first hand with you and also Rachel...it makes me wonder how many perfectly healthy babies are aborted for the convenience of the dr!!!

Floppy, your little gal has a purpose on this earth! How very scary to deal with such a thing!!! I'm sooo glad everything is ok!! :hugs:

Jo, hope things are progressing beautifully with you little bean:hugs:

Cam, You're still sooo early in the journey and much younger than a number of gals here that have conceived! I think your chances are still really high that you'll get preggers naturally. As we often hear.."it's not uncommon for a perfectly healthy couple to take upwards of a year to conceive" ... perhaps you may want to consider an hsg once you've been 6 mo. with well-timed bding and clearly charted O and still no bfp...just something to think about. also, has your dh had a SA done? Maybe something else to rule out any issues there. Don't lose hope!!! :hugs:

Afm, currently 3-4 dpo and thinking this WON'T be the month, despite my early adventures of soy isoflavones. last week, I got an almost + on IC..bd'ed that night, then got a smiley digi with fmu the next morning and intended to bd that night, HOWEVER, we headed out for a conference in Colorado with the whole family and our lodging situation was NOT good for bd'ing:dohh: :haha: so, figured we'd be OK since I usually O the day I get a + or the next day AT THE LATEST. Interestingly, FF put my O date 2 days after the + opk, which means we hadn't bd'ed for 3 days. I'm not really certain that FF day is correct. I really think it was the day prior. still not ideal for TTC though. Ugh!!! we always make all these plans and then something comes up to mess up our tiny window of opportunity. Guess we'll see:coffee:

Anyone else roasting with hot summer temps? Yikes! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->