Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

BeBe No I don't mind you asking :winkwink: I am getting ready to receive my bachelors in Computer Engineering Technology.
I feel just the same that maybe I will have to go ahead and pay the 10,000 for IVF but I was thinking of trying IUI first. The only time that I received a confirmed good BFP I lost it. The other four cycles were nothing. I think I have a issue with implantation or something UGH why don't the :spermy: and egg play with each other already

My Doc said she ran the dye thru mine too, but I worry that maybe scar tissue might have closed them up after. I think it might be my right side because I have yet to Ovulate from that side after 4 months. She also said that the tubes were 'good length' and that my tubes must have been abnormally long before the ligation. (All the while never giving a straight out answer concerning length.) All this she told to my Hubby, since I was still asleep and I have never called to double-check cause I am a dang coward. I know what you mean about trying. I figure to trust my Maker. I had been saving up for that surgery for quite a few years. I have two other kids to support and since I don't believe in buying anything I can't pay cash for, it took a long while in between house and car and kids. If it doesn't work, then God's Will be done, and I will spend the rest of my life saving for trips to places I dream about going, and on my Grand-kids in about 10 years time.:happydance: I am content to continue hoping and crying and shouting and trying until I go through Menopause. I take aspirin because I had a blood clot in my right lung last year, and it is just happens to help ttc too.

My Doc said she ran the dye thru mine too, but I worry that maybe scar tissue might have closed them up after. I think it might be my right side because I have yet to Ovulate from that side after 4 months. She also said that the tubes were 'good length' and that my tubes must have been abnormally long before the ligation. (All the while never giving a straight out answer concerning length.) All this she told to my Hubby, since I was still asleep and I have never called to double-check cause I am a dang coward. I know what you mean about trying. I figure to trust my Maker. I had been saving up for that surgery for quite a few years. I have two other kids to support and since I don't believe in buying anything I can't pay cash for, it took a long while in between house and car and kids. If it doesn't work, then God's Will be done, and I will spend the rest of my life saving for trips to places I dream about going, and on my Grand-kids in about 10 years time.:happydance: I am content to continue hoping and crying and shouting and trying until I go through Menopause. I take aspirin because I had a blood clot in my right lung last year, and it is just happens to help ttc too.

If its okay for me to ask how does aspirin help with TTC

Mrs. T... In Layman's terms, Computer Engineering Technologists do what?? :blush:
I read on here where you lost your little one. I know how that feels cause I miscarried my first pregnancy at 11 weeks. No lost Baby is good, but I always eased my mind by telling myself that if I would have carried to term the one I lost, I would not have the son that makes my heart sing. God gives and He takes away. Your so blessed to know that you can get pregnant. Bet it won't take you no time to get the one who will stick around for 9 months, (give or take a few days.):haha:

LMBO... I have no idea what aspirin helps with ttc... I was just doing what everyone else was doing... JK... I have been taking it for the past year and so months for keeping my blood thin. People say it does something.... Baby aspirin, not adult aspirin, I guess.. Not sure what it does?

Mrs. T... In Layman's terms, Computer Engineering Technologists do what?? :blush:
I read on here where you lost your little one. I know how that feels cause I miscarried my first pregnancy at 11 weeks. No lost Baby is good, but I always eased my mind by telling myself that if I would have carried to term the one I lost, I would not have the son that makes my heart sing. God gives and He takes away. Your so blessed to know that you can get pregnant. Bet it won't take you no time to get the one who will stick around for 9 months, (give or take a few days.):haha:

:wink: :haha: I will be Designing and implementing software and hardware for computer systems, but my area of focus is the medical field, hospitals mainly doing their hardware and security. Yes I lost a pregnancy 6/5/12 and it doesn't leave my memory or heart but it gets easier to bare as the time goes on. I actually have two angel babies but it goes back before TR as well. God is my strength for at this time I am truly being tested. Thank you for you encouraging words

Mrs. T... What you just told me was that you are one smart cookie... :rofl:

Honestly I would say that's why I chose my career choice, when I was younger I loved technology, movies like c4, and any movies dealing with computers,technology, robots I loved them, I looked up to people such as Bill Gates, Gary Kididal, Steve Jobs! Daimia Jackson, Granville woods, Mae Jemison etc I have always had it in me. I did three years going for registered nursing and decided I didn't have the passion I took a few years off and then went back. I currently have a great GPA but I work hard for my kids I want better for us and I want a large family. But the DH just wants one more. I want so bad to fall pregnant again, I would love just one more go at it, but I know it's in God's hands and I must be patience. But I am happy for all the women whom have had their chance after TR

I have only heard of Steve Jobs, and that was only because he died not too long ago. You have to be interested in that line of work if you know so many people associated with computer technology. I have to say that I liked the movie I-Robot, but for sure that was just Will Smith in action.:haha:
I always wanted a big family too, but let go of that dream when I had a husband who left me with a 2 year old and a growing belly at 21. My Momma was supporting me while I went back to school and got my GED and there wasn't a day of that pregnancy that she didn't fuss about me 'taking care to make sure I didn't keep have babies with worthless men'. I regretted it before I did it, but at the time, I had no education and a husband in jail. I hope I get to have at least one more too, but I have it in the back of my mind to have one every year until menopause if God will allow it. I hope it doesn't take you long to get pregnant again. I am pretty sure this ain't my month but I really haven't been trying long anyhow. God bless.:hugs:

Mrs. T- Quite a few of us on here have had one or more MCs after our TR and went on to get our sticky beans. We tried the hardcore TTC route for four months after my MC (well, it took four months for my HCG levels to return to normal before we could even start TTC). We had some marital issues to work on (which the hardcore TTC made so much worse), so we put the TTC on hold but as soon as we decided we were not going to let this TTC thing ruin our 14 year marriage and we were just going to leave it in God's hands and NTNP, God gave me my BFP that first month. So, I truly believe you will get your BFP and soon, but I definitely wouldn't try IVF until you have given it another year or maybe two. We are older now so our chances of having a MC is so much greater now regardless of the TR and a MC could happen just as easy with IVF which if I remember correctly is only a 35% chance each time you try anyway. You will get your dream come true soon. I just know it!! :hugs:

BEBE- Girl, you are too funny! Glad to see you back and posting! :flower:

Tryn- Waiting on your news from your dr. visit!!

Faith- How is the weight loss coming along? Have you made it to your final goal?

I take a baby aspirin daily as well. It's good for heart health but it also aids in implantation especially anyone who has recurrent m/c's

Thank you Jasmine! I think my marriage was starting to tip toe on that having problems from this TTC. We went through a major change from the surgery until now and that what made us to NTNP because it was becoming a bit much. :hugs: thank you a lot for those words because sometimes us ladies need to hear that from each other

Your so very welcome! We are all at different points in our journey, but I hope someone would benefit from my story. Seems like most everyone (except the few lucky ones that are blessed with a sticky bean the first month) has that point where TTC overtakes their lives completely and then realize, "hey, I need to take it down a notch ( or 10...lol) before I lose what was precious to me to begin with, my family and my sanity"! We are all trying to add to our lives and families, not take away. I hid from my friends here for awhile when I should have been open and gotten encouragement. It's hard sometimes, but I know we are all here for one another. The good and the bad! :hugs:

Aww I am spreading the love girls!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxx love ya all x Fairy dust too x mwah x

OK ladies I have a question, is it normal after the TR for your cycles to get longer and AF to stay longer??

I was always was 28 days and with AF 3 today is day 4 with the witch.

My 1st AF was 3 days post-OP and 7 days early and then, my 2nd AF was 7 days late. Afterwards, it kind of normalized. It has extended from 24 days to 26 during a non med cycle and 28 during a Clomid cycle, but that is from Clomid.

Your cycle can most certainly change. Mine has always been 5 days and I was every 28 days. I'm now about 4 days and 29 day cycle. My first AF was right on time 7 days after TR then the second was 11 days late

I got swanked earlier by someone with ONE Baby that isn't even rolling over yet, telling me that if getting a negative bothers me, I shouldn't test. Dang, if I ain't so mad I could wring that 20 year olds little apron. I thought the flippin' Threads were for support, not slapping people around on their emotional days. I am furious with some written words, by a little know-it-all girl that smacked me around for getting a negative test. I don't understand wanting to hurt someone when they are already hurting, to make yourself feel better. I very seldom show anger or frustration, but I figured on here I could feel free to do that. I made the mistake of writing, "AAARRRRRRR! I need to take a break from pregnancy related issues until later today after the 3rd neg in a row at 9dpo." Not exact words, but near enough. She says I tested to early; that SHE never saw a sign of a line until 12dpo and if it bothers me so much maybe I should stop testing, all the while putting little dudes rotfl at me and my emotional instability today. I know that there is a small part of this that is irrational, but I AM TRYING TO HAVE A BABY, and some little girl is laughing at my emotional struggle. I want to cry and teach her some compassion all at the same time.

I got swanked earlier by someone with ONE Baby that isn't even rolling over yet, telling me that if getting a negative bothers me, I shouldn't test. Dang, if I ain't so mad I could wring that 20 year olds little apron. I thought the flippin' Threads were for support, not slapping people around on their emotional days. I am furious with some written words, by a little know-it-all girl that smacked me around for getting a negative test. I don't understand wanting to hurt someone when they are already hurting, to make yourself feel better. I very seldom show anger or frustration, but I figured on here I could feel free to do that. I made the mistake of writing, "AAARRRRRRR! I need to take a break from pregnancy related issues until later today after the 3rd neg in a row at 9dpo." Not exact words, but near enough. She says I tested to early; that SHE never saw a sign of a line until 12dpo and if it bothers me so much maybe I should stop testing, all the while putting little dudes rotfl at me and my emotional instability today. I know that there is a small part of this that is irrational, but I AM TRYING TO HAVE A BABY, and some little girl is laughing at my emotional struggle. I want to cry and teach her some compassion all at the same time.

I completely understand... :hugs: some people are just rude,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->