Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I got swanked earlier by someone with ONE Baby that isn't even rolling over yet, telling me that if getting a negative bothers me, I shouldn't test. Dang, if I ain't so mad I could wring that 20 year olds little apron. I thought the flippin' Threads were for support, not slapping people around on their emotional days. I am furious with some written words, by a little know-it-all girl that smacked me around for getting a negative test. I don't understand wanting to hurt someone when they are already hurting, to make yourself feel better. I very seldom show anger or frustration, but I figured on here I could feel free to do that. I made the mistake of writing, "AAARRRRRRR! I need to take a break from pregnancy related issues until later today after the 3rd neg in a row at 9dpo." Not exact words, but near enough. She says I tested to early; that SHE never saw a sign of a line until 12dpo and if it bothers me so much maybe I should stop testing, all the while putting little dudes rotfl at me and my emotional instability today. I know that there is a small part of this that is irrational, but I AM TRYING TO HAVE A BABY, and some little girl is laughing at my emotional struggle. I want to cry and teach her some compassion all at the same time.

I will gladly kick her ass if you need me to.. i have some ttc pent up frustration to expel anyway..

:haha: Thanks Alley. I think I will just stay off the other Threads. I apologized and she said she would not 'encourage' me anymore and my nose has almost stopped running and my Hubby is reading so he didn't see me crying. I am all good now. What's going on with you today? You had a bad day too?

My cycle is phucking with me.. my manager at work is a silver spoon yuppie that i loathe.. hubs has travelers diarrhea ...lol a good day all .. lmao.. i love wine :)

I like wine too. I had a blood clot from 11/10 to 4/11; the Dr. said if my drunk butt hadn't been drinking wine almost everyday I would probably have died. God bless the makers of wine.:haha:
Now the Travelers diarrhea... That is something new, but I happen to KNOW that if you give him a Prenatal vitamin today, that it will be constipation tomorrow. Pretty sure about that.:thumbup:

Awesome!! Thanks! And when i say wine i mean any alcohol.. wine is just the acceptable sophisticated term.. :)

I talked to my Hubby last night in the shower (it's our meeting place for end of the day conversation) about getting some alcohol for O week next month. He wasn't really for it at first, but he finally relented and said we could try it a few days since we will probably try everything else. We don't keep it in the house often, but I want to try it one of these months. I don't drink the wine anymore, just Bud-Light sometimes. Do you think bding too much can hurt a person's chances? Thanks for helping me calm down and feel lighter. I have felt so heavy and low today. I appreciate it so much. :wine: Don't get too :drunk: but drink a glass for me.

alley and bebe ya'll are cracking me up. Bebe some people are just so damn insensitive. I've felt more than aggervated at people on here a few times lol I'm sure most of what I felt was hormonal lol...beer fixes everything in my book!!! Drink up ladies! I don't get drunk, I get awesome LOL have a nice night

Six say yes and half a dozen say no.. i dont think anyone knows really.. we are an anomoly anyway with having tr.. putside the normal box of reproduction. But... crackwhores get pregnant everyday somewhere... without organic foods or hydration or prenatals.. pretty sure it's more than daily deposits as well.. so relax (lmao) and freak the phuck out every single cycle like i do.. :) i analyze and re analyze every single thing!! Convinced myself last cycle it was because i hate my manager and she has made me barren by looking at me through her nose.. lol

I plan on getting me a steady supply of beer. I am for real gonna play out this next cycle. I want to love on my man again too without the dang soft cups in his face or Robitussin beside my bed. I miss having just good ol' sex. Darn 'bding' has changed the face of my intimacy, and this month I am gonna get it back with being as slutty as I can be. He ain't even gonna care if it is at O time.
I laughed so hard at your Manager making you barren. I would have to tell her that her looking at me like that is shriveling up my eggs.
Fluterby.. I liked the "I don't get drunk, I get awesome" comment. I haven't been drunk in ages. Last time I got drunk I slung my Laptop and made a pretty hole in the wall. Dang ex wives.:haha:
My belly has been hurting the last two nights and sharp, twisty, concentrated pain in my left side. I still have white cm. I have not a single other 'symptom'. I did read online tonight that a pregnant woman's Cervix should be high but not as high as O, and soft, closed, and fleshy. Never checked my Cervix before, but I did feel that it feels like mine is back far and that it's all meaty in there. I don't feel nothing hard. Plus..(tmi) My body feels more tight than usual. Don't know if that's normal or not? I need to start checking more often. All this stuff is definitely things I did not consider at all thinking about before. Don't even know when my flow will arrive since it hasn't really been normal. I am hoping it will be the 30th so I get back my 29 day cycle again.
Will definitely drink one for you Jasmine.:thumbup:

Mornng ladies :) just checkng in. 5do and not a thing going on. The tww is dragging by again. Baby dust to you all!

mornin cj :hi:

dang mnjhowell...I'm sure that's a problem

Bebe dont check your cervix for pregnancy. Every womans cervix moves up during pregnancy at different times. It will only make you more insane lol.

Good afternoon ladies! I think I am in the TWW now. I haven't been temping because my thermometer died. I am too cheap to spend around 30USD on one here in Mexico that is going to be in Celsius and I want Farenhiet anyway. I will buy one when I go to the States next month.

Anyway, I think I Oed yesterday. TMI: My CM was sort of water sort of EWCM and lots. Now it is creamy. I never have creamy until DPO. We BDed Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, but got home too late last night. We will see in 12 days if we caught the egg.

God I hate the TWW!!! :growlmad:

you cm sounds on point. I would say you are dpo too. Good luck...hope you caught it!!!

It's definitely DPO for you it sounds like. I am cd3 so I am so in the beginning, Have any of you ladies heard of or used FertilAid for men? I am thinking of purchasing them, they are suppose to be to make the male sperm stronger and more active. My Dr said my Dh are ok but not as good as they would like. So I really feel like I lost my miracle baby

Ok so the nurse finally calls me back and says this happens occasionally!! So I ask since DH and I have had sex in the last week am I protected still since it fell out after we had sex and she says NO!!! Omfg so I am totally freaking out now!!

Omg mnj, I hope everything turns out ok for you, big hugs hunny xxx

I've got my scan date through today for the 13th August, we are so excited this time as I've had no problems at all just severe sickness. I'm still praying for pink xxx

OMG congrats JoJo I didn't know I took a month off and I have missed so much. Congrats!
Mnj hopefully you are okay and nothing happens

well afm I am losing hope on ever getting my BFP again, but I am going to try fertilAid for men this cycle,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->