Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Steel toe boots are the worst! I have a pair or red wings, which makes life a little easier.

Hang n there girls! Our times coming!

Hey CJ How are you doing today? I was just stopping by checking on you ladies :hugs:

Mrst I love soft cups. They are supposed to be used for af but I find them quite messy for that but for TTC they work great. You insert them in after bd to keep all the swimmers inside and close the the cervix. You can leave them in for up to 12 hours. I usually put a couple squirts of preseed in the cup before inserting.(didn't this cycle cause I was out) Good Luck!!!

I will definitely be using them where can I get them? Also does anyone else have a problem of the semin in large amounts coming back out

Mrs. T. I used the Soft cups this month and I have to say that if you bd one or two times a day they wouldn't be too bad, but if you bd more than that, I don't recommend you use them after every time. I guess it might be different for every woman, but I was so sore after putting that thing in and out cause it HURTS! I am pretty sure the concept is valid, but I had to squeeze the rim from the front to the back during both the entrance and exit and one day my cervix was SOOO high that I had to go digging for it. Thought I was in trouble.:haha: Even though I had trouble with the pain of the hard plastic, I figured using them cut down hours of swimming for the little fellers. I plan on repeating the painful process this time around too.
Fluterby... I bought some of that Preseed at Walgreens. I don't really like the texture and it dries SOOO fast and feels sticky. Do you think it really does what it's suppose to do? I thought it was pretty expensive and wouldn't want to keep buying it if it wasn't well recommended. The last pack I got was a sample I got with some opks.

Doing well mrsT. 7dpo and a little sunburn...haha. I should know something by Thursday.
I've had flat temps until today but tha may be de to the sunburn. I feel like a heater!
I sometimes use softcups for ttc. I dont use them for af, but have fr probbly 4 cycles during the ast year. I've also used preseed in the past. The only thing I remember using with dd's was robitussin and putting my legs up fr 10 minutes. I've gone back to the robitussin the last 2 cycles, but no softcups this time. I dont think I even put my feet up for more than a few minutes.

I will definitely be using them where can I get them? Also does anyone else have a problem of the semin in large amounts coming back out

u can get then at CVS...I had no problems when i used them...when inserted properly u don't even feel it in there..lol....
But I didn't use them the month i conceived :winkwink:

Good morning ladies!! See we are close to some BFPs showing up :) I ovulated yesterday so I think DH and I might have missed it. We talked about it last night and said if this is what God has planned we will manage it :) I said hey the next one might be one of those easy laid back babies people brag about instead of high needs like Izzy ;)

Ok ladies y'all get busy making those babies :)

I only use the soft cups close to O day (meaning only a 2-3 days a cycle tops) that way your cervix is down lower. I only use it once a day. Usually just at night and sleep in it. I've never been sore and I don't feel it. I have had one more difficult to get out but if you find yourself struggling to get it out, just quit for a few minutes get up and walk around and try again. You can get them at CVS Walmart in the femine hygene section.

Can't wait to see all the bfp's!!!

OK so I'm going crazy this tww! I have googled everything that is going on with me and I'm still left frustrated. I am afraid I'm looking to deep into everything but yet I feel the best I've ever felt about being pregnant.I'm having very vivid pregnancy test dreams and pregnancy dreams. I have a super strong Sniffer this month too. My bbs are ache in my chest and my nipples are very very poof and darkening. I am really tires but I work 5 am- 3 pm so that's nothing new. Really emotional...started crying singing during church Wednesday night. My cp and cm are the same as always this time of the month but I'm also getting some pretty bad cramping that makes me think af will be here sooner than later. I get kinda unbalanced like my equilibrium is off but No sickness. I'm afraid I want it so bad I am looking way to far into all of this junk this month. This week can't get over with fast enough. ANY advice ladies??

OK so I'm going crazy this tww! I have googled everything that is going on with me and I'm still left frustrated. I am afraid I'm looking to deep into everything but yet I feel the best I've ever felt about being pregnant.I'm having very vivid pregnancy test dreams and pregnancy dreams. I have a super strong Sniffer this month too. My bbs are ache in my chest and my nipples are very very poof and darkening. I am really tires but I work 5 am- 3 pm so that's nothing new. Really emotional...started crying singing during church Wednesday night. My cp and cm are the same as always this time of the month but I'm also getting some pretty bad cramping that makes me think af will be here sooner than later. I get kinda unbalanced like my equilibrium is off but No sickness. I'm afraid I want it so bad I am looking way to far into all of this junk this month. This week can't get over with fast enough. ANY advice ladies??

:hugs:No advice, but big hugs..and UNDERSTANDING:haha: Why oh why! do pg and af symptoms look sooo close!!!! How many dpo are you? Hoping all your symptoms add up to good news:happydance:

I'm currently 12dpo today...trying not to make myself crazy either:haha: I've had nausea for DAYS...which makes me think I'm probably NOT pg...as it's prob too early for that. Thinking it could be related to low progesterone or low iron (have read that can cause nausea, too). BBs are really sore..but nothing new there either. I've been sooo tired, but who isn't?:haha: I've had waaay more twinges/cramps in this tww, BUUUT, I started using maca powder in my smoothies (around 3dpo)...so that could be causing some abdominal stuff, too:shrug: soooo, temps are still up..tomorrow's and Monday's temps will be telling. My lp has been anywhere from 12-14 days:thumbup: should see a temp drop tomorrow or Monday. I plan to test Tuesday morning if AF hasn't shown AND my temps haven't dropped:thumbup:...oooh, I'm also having big mood swings:nope:..getting pretty sick of myself:haha:

I know there's quite a few of us really close this cycle...I hope and PRAY that we see some BFPs out of this cycle:hugs: :dust::dust::kiss:

Momma- hopefully it will be BFP! Fx for you!!

AF made her appearance today for me so on to cycle 15. I bought royal jelly for this cycle and progesterone cream. I think I may start back temping this cycle too. It's been a while since I have done temps.

Faith I pray that you get you :bfp: this month. I had ms at about 8 DPO with my son and it lasted till 2 weeks before i was due. UGh! I pray and pray for you.FX!!

Angel, I'm so sorry hun. I've thought about picking back up temping also.

I wanted to throw in there also that i usually lose hair like a dog shedding and it has stopped all together also. I know I'm prolly psyching myself out looking for all this stuff. I'm telling you this month has been totally out of WACK for me. Usually i know when i am out and this one has me puzzled.

Angel baby, sorry AF got ya:nope: I know how discouraging it is see that cycle number climb! There are SEVERAL of us gals here that have been TTC for many many cycles:cry: if this one's a bust for me..I start cycle 20..wow! Try not to lose hope:hugs: I think temping is a really good idea:thumbup: It's CHEAP and easy..AND can give you some good insight into your cycle!!! The months I DON'T temp...I go nuts..not knowing what's happening:haha: Best wishes for a sticky baby bean:hugs:

Thanks faith, I really hope you get bfp soon too! I kinda expected it this past cycle because I was ovulating on my blocked tube side. So surely it's my good tube side turn. I was suppose to get progesterone checked a few cycles ago and never did so I bought progesterone cream from amazon anyways because I see so many TR ladies with low progesterone. Figured after 15 cycles it wouldn't hurt to experiment, I'm starting to get use to seeing bfn! Lol!

Man o man!! If this cycle busts for me im into cycle 31!!! Ugh...

MommaBrown- wow! You have some promising symptoms! Good luck to you!
Faith, I'm right behind you at cycle 18. Baby dust to you, girl!
Angel baby, sorry about af sweetie. I hope you get your sticky bean soon. Where did you buy the royal jelly?

Afm, 7 dpo and one weird thing. I usually have very sore bbs by now, but nothing. Not one ache! 5 mkre days til testing!

I bought a bottle about 3 weeks ago at the vitamin store and after reading up on it I realized it shouldn't have gensing in it so I ordered it through amazon. Should be in the next couple of days. I think it was 20.00. I got the capsule form cause I don't think I could handle the honey taste and they say it's yuck.

momma and faith good luck on your BFP.

Angel I am sorry, I do know your frustration with :af: all to well I was suppose to be off today but she isn't showing no signs of leaving I will be keeping my fxd for this cycle for you

My period will be here early in the morning. My belly and back are telling me so.. I made it until 28 days this month! Woot Woot for me. I wish all you Ladies the best. God bless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->