Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

hi girls!!

Faith - uh oh.......i hope the clomid helps with your bfp!!!

MOMMAbrown - don't count yourself out yet!

jojo- im still battling ms some days......ugh i hope uit gets better for you soon!

jasmine - i had a baby due in september......and i swear it was the hottest summer ever!!!

i agree we are due for another bfp!!! BABYDUST!

I'm not complaining, I'd take this morning sickness anyday compared to what I went through with all my boys. I bled and was going in and out of premature labour all the time and waters breaking early and all sorts. I just seem to be sailing through it this time with no problems at all exept the MS which isn't to bad some days then really bad on others. With my daughter I had it all the way through til 28 weeks:cry: So I'm really hoping this LO is a girl too? xxx

Well I have a question for you, Im tired of fertility and GYN visits etc...

My periods have been normal, they never fail me, I never have break thrue bleeding etc.... I ALWAYS have heavy flow the first day or two and then medium and I can go thrue a box of tampons in no time! It's been about 3 months since my last clomid cycle and about 5 months since my last trigger. So... The past 3 cycles my period have been dark brown and very light maybe lasting 2-3 days. I bet it's not enough blood for a super tampon for 3 days. I called last month and the fertility nurse just thought that maybe my lining was just thin but it hadn't been when I was doing fertility treatments. I had very good lining with the clomid so I decided not to go in because she didn't think it was anything. Well, this month same thing and really lasted 2 days. Really a day because the second day it was so light! Now I know I'm not pregnant but I'm concerned my hormones maybe off balanced and I don't want to hinder ttc. I am now 35, do you think maybe just age now? How is everyone elses periods? I know TMI but I'm just curious.

Ladies I'm pregnant!!!!!!! In hospital right now getting betas and us done! I will check back in later and let you know hoe it turns out!

omg!!! when did you test mommabrown!!! CANT WAIT FOR AN UPDATE!

Yay! Momma Brown!!!!!!

Girls, have any of you had pretty bad cramps on one side ( feels like ovary area) and gotten a bfp?

Yay! Momma Brown!!!!!!

Girls, have any of you had pretty bad cramps on one side ( feels like ovary area) and gotten a bfp?

Yep me babes, each time and way earlier than AF was due. The cramping was what made me test so early this time xxx

Congratulations Mommabrown :happydance:

CJ I have had that for over a week on my left side. I was due for my period today but she hasn't came yet. Negative testing though. I guess I just ovulated later than I thought. Should be around 13dpo or so, maybe 14?? Waiting for the witch. Wasting too many tests. I guess my pain was just from too much caffeine and my bladder was hurting or something. My cycles have been really irregular and my belly and back pain has been almost non-stop. I wish all you Ladies the best. I know my flow is coming cause I have felt her for days, she is just teasing me like the Witch she is.:nope:

I'm out of ic's...gonna have to use a real test tomorrow morning. I will be 10 dpo...

Good luck CJ and Bebe! I had some cramps too but they kinda felt like a pulling or stretching and a few pains to the cervix as well. Not a lot though but seems like cramps are the norm in the two week wait. I see it quite a bit. Hope this is your month!!! :hugs:

Good luck with the new beanie, momma! Hope it's a sticky one this time sweetie! :flower:

Angel- My period slowed way down over the years to where I had one medium day on day 1 and maybe a day or two of light flow and I got pregnant so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. Something to look into though. I know the TR never really made it any heavier, but i got more PMS symptoms.

Congrats MommaBrown...I'm anxious for an update

I hope you get your bfp's Bebe and cj

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"