Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Ladies, I'm out this month, too:cry: temp drop this morning followed by dear auntie F:nope:

SO, pressing forward to first clomid cycle...please, Lord, let this be it! [-o<

Girls, still hoping and praying for lots of BFPs for those still in the TWW:hugs:

Hey ladies :af: is still here going on two days longs than normal, would that affect my OV? Well just like faith I guess I will try Clomids next cycle as well

It shouldn't Affect ovulation. Goodluck with the clomid ladies. Im giving myself till October before I start anymore fertility treatments. Hope we all get that BFP this cycle!

Momma- any news yet?

sorry that AF came for you Angel and FHL...what a bummer!

ASF: I think I'm 5 or 6 dpo...I've been trying not to pay attention lol

Hello ladies, I am still believing for plenty of BFP here hugs xxxx. Stopping by for a belief to say hello and update. Azaria turned 2 months on the 23rd. Her last appointment she weighed 11lbs not sure how many oz off hand. Her 2 month appointment is the 2nd wk in Aug I am not looking foreward to the shots. However her weight I am still nursing. I have yet to get my period. I have been told that when nursing it prolongs men cycles. Azaria, the other night rolled over from her stomach to her back. It shocked the heck out of me lol. I screamed she rolled overrrrrrrrrrr lol. She is filled with joy and happiness. We r blessed to have her.

When she was 2 weeks old we had a SIDS scare!!!!!!!I found her not breathing and we rushed her Children's Hosp ER where she stayed 1 week(sadly it was 4 babies there for unexplained breathing problems) The nurses told us that this happens very often and is VERY SCARY............ !!!! God and his protective loving angels were with her. Then her weight and temp dropped :( and dr thought something was wrong with her liver(allivated enyzmes) so we had to take her for abdominal u/s and other tests.......... PRAISE THE LORD all test came back normal!!!!!! Then her weight kept dropping which was a concern so we had to do weight checks every 2 days. Her weight remained stable and NO more weight checks PTL!!!!! It was a VERY SCARY NIGHTMARE!!!!! I thank the Lord that ALL IS TRULY WELL WITH Azaria now :) Not only is she a TR blessing she is a miracle from above.

Ladies, don't lose hope the desire is placed there for a reason and it shall come to pass in its season. I remain in prayer for you all. Blessings be upon you all xxxx hugs

Oh afm- still nursing, no period, using condoms for protection, excited about getting back in the gym. okie dokie gotta go angel muffin is paging me lol. I hope to get on more often to be of support unto my sisters.... With nursing its like all I do on the regular

Floppy so glad she is better! I Teared up reading that! Thank-you for the encouragement!

Floppy what a beautiful baby!
Cam yes I dont want to buy my options are running thin

So sorry AF got you faith, and I really hope clomid brings you your lil bundle of joy soon xxxx

Aww floppy, you have been through such a frightening time with Azaria. Thank god everything is starting to go right for you now. By the way she is gorgeous xxxx

AFM well everything seems to good to be true for me! The only thing I'm really suffering with is bad MS :happydance: Everything has been perfect and plain sailing this time so I really think I have someone looking out for me? I'm for the NT scan 2 weeks today and can't wait to see LO again xxxx

Baby dust to everyone xxxx

JoJo-Wow, time is flying by! Bet you can't wait to get into that safety of the second trimester, even though the worries never truly go away til they are here safe in our arms and then hearing the worries Floppy has had with her lil princess I know the worries we have now will still be around. Not that I don't worry about my children now but in different ways since they are older. It's strange to have a little baby to worry about again and all that brings. Glad to see your getting twice blessed! Anymore after this one? :flower:

Floppy- She is truly a little angel! Glad to hear she has made it through her difficult time and I'll pray for easy sailing for you both from here on out.
I know you are BFing and I may need to ask you and some of these other moms who have BF before some questions as this will be my first time trying it. I'm intent on doing this all the way this time! :flower:

Tryn- Where in the world is my bump buddy? I

want an update!! :hugs:

Good luck to the rest of you ladies, TTC this month! Much :dust: your way!!

JoJo-Wow, time is flying by! Bet you can't wait to get into that safety of the second trimester, even though the worries never truly go away til they are here safe in our arms and then hearing the worries Floppy has had with her lil princess I know the worries we have now will still be around. Not that I don't worry about my children now but in different ways since they are older. It's strange to have a little baby to worry about again and all that brings. Glad to see your getting twice blessed! Anymore after this one? :flower:

Floppy- She is truly a little angel! Glad to hear she has made it through her difficult time and I'll pray for easy sailing for you both from here on out.
I know you are BFing and I may need to ask you and some of these other moms who have BF before some questions as this will be my first time trying it. I'm intent on doing this all the way this time! :flower:

Tryn- Where in the world is my bump buddy? I

want an update!! :hugs:

Good luck to the rest of you ladies, TTC this month! Much :dust: your way!!

Ask away dear I will try my very best to help as much as possible. Thanks for your prayers. How r u feeling nowadays? Your getting close to the finish line :)

Floppy- Other than the heartburn, swollen ankles, constant trips to the bathroom, and being huge in this horrible heat, everything is going great!! :winkwink: Just counting down the days til my baby boy is here.

So AF got ya Faith. Wishing you lots of luck on clomid.

AFm, i'm having some bad painful cramping. I am afraid Af is on her way. I've been debating on going to my DR also because i'm having pain a in my girl parts with these cramps. Ugh....

Faith, sorry AF got you.

Glad everyone is doing well, try to stay cool in this heat.

AFM, today is CD16 and my monitor is still reading high. Last month I got Peak on cd15 and cd16, so I am not sure what is up. However on a good note, (tmi) this morning I had lots of EWCM, which is not normal for me. This is my second month taking EPO and I noticed a huge difference this month. Hopefully hubby won't be working out of town when it is time to catch this egg......

Come on ladies.... we are due for some :bfp:'s

:dust: to everyone!

whoa Floppy that would've freaked me out too. So glad lil muffin is doing better!!!

jasmine, I know being pregnant in the dead of the summer stinks. I was due in Oct with my first and I was so miserable. Hopefully the heat will pass soon. That way you're only misery will be swollen ankles and big belly LOL sorry girl

jojo- hope that morning sickness subsides a little for you soon

MommaBrown - how close to AF are you? Maybe those pains are something good!!!

Fluter- Yeah, I got lucky with my first two. They were born where I was big during cool months. But it's all worth every little ache and pain and all I can say is THANK GOD for air conditioning!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->