Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

So everything is good so far! I went in to Dr because I was cramping so bad and they had me do a ual. Showed up positive 10 dpo! So then I cried we talked and then went to hospital. Nothing seen in tubes which is great she said and my betas were good for being only 10 dpo too. So this little poppyseed and I are up 2 mornings in a row for an early breakfast. Lol I go to Dr Thursday. April 13 is our due date!!!

MommaB, so excited for you. If I get a bfp we'd have the same due date :)

Of course this morning at 10 dpo I took an early result Target brand hpt and got a neg. These aren't normal cramps for me. I was starting to wonder if its a kidney infection, but thats not where they are.
My temps went back up today too...weird. tomorrow is 11 dpo and thats asvlong as I get in the LP, so generally I start spotting. Will let you know ;) Lots of baby dust coming your way ladies! Bring on those bfps!

MommaB YAY!!! :happydance::wohoo:

I go get my blood draw today to check my thyroid level. I'm hoping it's down!!!

So everything is good so far! I went in to Dr because I was cramping so bad and they had me do a ual. Showed up positive 10 dpo! So then I cried we talked and then went to hospital. Nothing seen in tubes which is great she said and my betas were good for being only 10 dpo too. So this little poppyseed and I are up 2 mornings in a row for an early breakfast. Lol I go to Dr Thursday. April 13 is our due date!!!

I'm so happy for you MommaB:flower:

Fluterby, when do you get the results?

Thanks Ladies. I'm still in a daze. Praying everything goes gold with this one. I'm already feeling more positive about it than the other 2. Dr appointment Thursday to make sure everything is still going great!

Fluter how'd your results come out?

Cj. How's it going? Don't give up yet....I was told these wretched cramps were a great sign. Fx. For you hun.

Did they tell you what your betas were?

I'll probably know tomorrow or the next day at the latest what the results are. Fx'd they went down

Flutter can you give a brief run down on good throid levels and what to ask to be tested for? I've realized here that if you don't tell the drs what to do, how and what to test for it doesnt get done in a timely fashion. Before i fired my last dr i made sure to remind her that she works for her patients we choose to hire her and now your fired. Bitchy, i know..

Fluterby, how long do you have to wait for results?

11 dpo, temps went down by .2 so just wating out af. I should start spotting tonight. Made my yearly appointment and will ask about femara. I've done the clomd route and it didn't work for me. My next plan is to see an re.

flutter, hope everything comes back great! momma, you are in my prayers for this sticky bean.

afm, i am cd18 and STILL getting high readings on my CBEFM! at this point i am wondering if i will even ovulate this month. Oh well, BD eod on schedule :)

So here it is I finally got a chance to take one at one going Dr. This afternoon! Yay!

Attachments

• 20120802_093216-1.jpg
    20120802_093216-1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 4
Aww MommaB that looks beautiful!!!! So happy for you!!

AFM....tested this morning BFN 9 dpo :( boo

Ok so my numbers are Monday July 30(10 dpo) 52 Today Thursday Aug 2(13 dpo) 247...Looking good for baby....but now i have mild kidney failure that points to kidney disease! Ugh! Still happy for my jellybean!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->