Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

:hugs:Love Love Love all the u/s pics!!!

Angel...that was funny!

alleysm...I hate that you are struggling. I know the feeling all too well with the exception that I've NEVER:nope: had a BFP. There hasn't been any reason:shrug: as to why either. I've done all that I could do financially. Now that my thyroid level is down and I just did the clomid thing again if no BFP this will be it for me. I've had my surgery for just under 2 1/2 years. I have to save my sanity too:wacko:.:hugs: to you

Fluter, my hat is off to you:howdy: anyone who can do 4 cycles of clomid DESERVES a BFP!!!!!! Have you had any of the awful side effects? Good luck to you:hugs: I really, really hope this clomid cycle ends in BFP for you:hugs:

CJ and Faith c'mon cycle buddies y'all can do this together!!

CJ avoid the cracker barrel!! It wasn't as good as it sounded Btw!! Great job on the weight loss, just quit sending it to me lol

Flutter your time is coming hun, I just know it will happen!!

AFM I finally have stopped bleeding!! I am going on the pill (please pray I remember to take it daily) so I can be yalls cheerleader all the way!!

Ha! I did manage to stay away from cracker barrel ;) Thanks for the heads up mnj!

Faith, clomid is evil. ;) I remember some terrible headaches, hot flashes, moodiness .... Im gonna ask about Femara...see what the doc has to say in september during my yearly dusting and cleaning :) Good luck Faith!!! Sending you all sorts of baby
dust!

Love the pics ladies! Congrats to you all!

Afm tested today at 11dpo and got a :bfp: on frer and it was a clear light pink line and not a paint or blurry one I have my doctors appt on Monday at 1pm I am praying this is a sticky bean

Afm tested today at 11dpo and got a :bfp: on frer and it was a clear light pink line and not a paint or blurry one I have my doctors appt on Monday at 1pm I am praying this is a sticky bean

Yay!!! Another BFP!! Seems to me this has turned into a lucky thread. Now all we need is a few of the TTC old timers to get their sticky beans. Cj, Faith I feel these changes you have made with the weight loss, clomid, and CoQ10 will do the trick!! Fluter, I know you're an old timer too and I hope this thyroid deal does the trick for you! My dear Crystal, I know one day you will get your dream come true as well. Alleysm, I hope you get your BFP soon and don't give up!! Have I left any old timers out? You are all amazing! And Cj, honey, I have never seen anyone with your type of "we'll get 'em next time" attitude. It is so refreshing and something everyone needs more of. Just shows how strong you are. All of us are strong in our own ways or else we wouldn't have pursued our dreams of having another baby so wholeheartedly!! The surgery, the procedures, the drugs, and everything else we put into this journey. I know one day it will pay off for us all. Love you all and I'm so very proud of each and every one of us TR ladies!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ok, so I'm a little emotional these days...lol

Jasminep Thanks! I see that it is almost your time I use to be emotional when I was at my last stages as well.

Sending :dust: to all the ladies, because we all deserve that :bfp: :hugs:

OMG OMG Congrats MrsT!!!! How exciting!!!

yes I get very moody on clomid!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Congrats lady :hugs::hugs:

Huge congrats Mrs.T:hugs: hope it's a sticky one:happydance:

Floppy, your daughter is a DOLL! What a precious baby God has blessed you with:hugs:

Thanks ladies, I am just praying that this is a sticky bean, my temp is still up, I will have it confirmed Monday but thinking about testing again tomorrow just to make sure but two pink lines on a frer

Congratulations Mrs Truth :happydance::happydance: Horray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so chuffed for you hunny....Stick little bubs:baby:...stick!!! xxx:hugs:

Hey everyone! Think about you all the time. In hospital, been here since 8/16 with water broke. I am 31 weeks yesterday and on complete bedrest and antibiotics to prevent infection. doctor says we will fight labor aggressively until next saturday, 32 weeks, and then reevaluate. My membranes really BROKE so baby has very little water, but looks good on monitors and u/s. They are guessing her weight at 3 lbs 12 oz. I have had all the steroid shots for her lungs, so pray for us!!!!

Hey everyone! Think about you all the time. In hospital, been here since 8/16 with water broke. I am 31 weeks yesterday and on complete bedrest and antibiotics to prevent infection. doctor says we will fight labor aggressively until next saturday, 32 weeks, and then reevaluate. My membranes really BROKE so baby has very little water, but looks good on monitors and u/s. They are guessing her weight at 3 lbs 12 oz. I have had all the steroid shots for her lungs, so pray for us!!!!

Oh my!! I know you must be worried to death! I keep having dreams of the exact same thing happening. Just last night even! I know she will be just fine though with all the tchnology they have today. The main thing is getting that steroid shot so her little lungs are developed and she had that. Every day counts they say. I hope you can keep her in there 'til Saturday and maybe hopefully a little longer. She's a good weight too. I'll be praying for you two everyday. Let us know how everything goes. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->