Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I didn't post yesterday about my scan as it didn't feel right with Melissa losing her Mom. I'm so sorry for your loss hunny and my thoughts are with you xxxx

Well yesterday I was put forward 2 days so EDD is 18th Feb 2013 now. Baby is absolutely thriving and I go for my GTT in 3 weeks time.

Attachments

• Baby girl scan 13-08-2012.jpg
    Baby girl scan 13-08-2012.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Baby girl scan(2) 13-08-2012.jpg
    Baby girl scan(2) 13-08-2012.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Baby girl scan(3) 13-08-2012.jpg
    Baby girl scan(3) 13-08-2012.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 4
Mnj! I'm so sorry to hear for your loss! It's so difficult loosing a loved one! We are having to drive to Mississippi this weekend to say our last goodbyes to my husbands dad and it's just so heart breaking. Many prayers for you and your family!

Momma- those are great numbers

Jojo- so sweet! They have come such a long way with ultrasounds! Can't wait to hear what you will be having! Will you find out if it's a boy or girl or will you leave it as a surprise?

Beautiful pics JoJo.

AF showed in full force, on to the next month.

Hope everyone is doing good.

JoJO- Beautiful pics sweetie!! I have a photo album full of mine this time due to being high risk and lots of scans... I love it!! Are you going to find out as soon as possible if it's a girl? I was trying to look but I can never tell until they get older. So happy for you!! :hugs:

Mnj, thank you for sharing the beautiful pics of your mom. glad she was able to see Izzy...I'm sure she was very blessed by that as well. You and you're family will be in my prayers.

Jo what a beautiful baby!! He/she is going to be coming into an amazing family!

Angel I am so sorry that you and your husband are going through this with his dad. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

I cannot say thank you enough to you all for being here for me through this. It's these moments when I lock myself in the bathroom and take time to talk to y'all I feel the most at peace.
I am having a hard time being the responsible one right now!! I am the baby of my family and yet my sisters act like I am the only grown up. I was closer to my mom and I knew what she wanted and didn't and therefore I wouldn't have it any other way but a little help would be nice. The funeral is set for Thursday and we will be driving 3.5 hours after service to bury her next to my dad. If it wasn't for having to take care of izzy I would prob be worse than I am.
My husbands cousin and his wife just gave birth to their 4th baby last week and woke to find she had died this morning. It's been a rough week on our families and I just want a bottle of vodka and a smoke right now.

THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE!!

Holy crap, mnj! What a hard week for you guys! You kniw we'd be right there beside you if we could. (( hugs))

Jo, what a great pic! I got to hold my friends newborn today and I can't wait to have my own one day! That bei.g said, I will prob get my pos tonorrow and oh is still sick. Im not going to make him bd if hes not up to it. So, I might be out this mo. Theres a better chance next mo anyway.

Again I'm so sorry for your losses Melissa. I know exactly how you feel hunny and Callum was the only thing that kept me going too. My heart goes out to your family, no one should ever have to bury their child. I know after I had Callum, I did have a good drink of vodka but it made me feel worse than ever and I was hysterical and crying. You need to grieve hunny and if a drink helps you then you go ahead, no one can blame you xxx

At the scan yesterday it was indicated that baby is a girl, we got a clear nub shot and the tech did refer to baby as SHE. We will confirm at a private scan in 3 weeks if she is right or not. Thats why the pics say baby girl cause hubby is jumping the gun bless him with excitement xxx

mnj...you just brought tears to my eyes. Bless your family. It's good you have Izzy to keep you busy so you don't completely fall apart. I know I'm the glue in my family and I do and do even when I'm dying inside. Like you with my grandparents I wouldn't have had it any other way. I was feel so blessed to have been there in the end and made sure everything went as it should. I fall apart after it's all said and done. Hang in there and know we are all here for you

MNJ wow what a week hun. I am so sorry for your loss. I am literally sitting here bawling my eyes out. I am so glad to see that you loved your mom so deeply. Now she is home with her husband and is no longer hurting and they are both watching down on you all togther. Hang in there hun we are all here for you.

Jo I am sending up many pink vibes ;)

Ladies have any of y'all used a baby hammock? Do any of y'all have any thought, advice or feedback on them? I want to purchase one but I keep finding conflicting info about the safety of them.

Yay! Jo, how lovely! Then Callum can look after his little sister and keep the boys away!

Here is my sticky bean!!!

Attachments

• 20120815_134852.jpg
    20120815_134852.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 5
Here is my baby 16 weeks........u/s was yesterday

Attachments

• 16 weeks.jpg
    16 weeks.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 5
Awh mommaspath I can't wait till we are able to find out!!! Beautiful scan!!!

nice to see all the scans....I had my ck up today...all went well...:baby:hb at 168..and i've dun gained almost 5 lbs...:dohh:its all worth it...heres my lil beaner
https://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn228/LaCoYoTa_2008/8w5d.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"