Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

nice to see all the scans....I had my ck up today...all went well...:baby:hb at 168..and i've dun gained almost 5 lbs...:dohh:its all worth it...heres my lil beaner
https://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn228/LaCoYoTa_2008/8w5d.jpg

awe how cool is that??!!!!!

im so excited for all of us!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Guess everyone got scans today. I had another growth scan and got a few pics as well, but since he's getting so big it's only a shot of his face and one of his foot. Can't get him all on one shot anymore. :winkwink: he weighs 4 lbs and is looking wonderful. Measuring ahead on most everything. Although he was trying to nap and she got this buzzer thing out and woke him up. Then he proceeded to roll his head around on my badder really good to where I had to pause and takes some deep breaths for the next 30 minutes...lol. Thanks lady!

So happy to see all the healthy beans on here! Keep the BFPs coming ladies!! We will all eventually get a turn at this, I truly believe that! Pray for you all, all the time. :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust:

:) so nice to see all the scans! Since its been over two years for us we have decided that this december is our cut off date. I needed an end month for sanity purposes. Hopefully a bfp before then but if not i think i'll be ok with throwing in the ttc towel...

MNJ I am so so so very sorry for the passing of your mother:( I couldn't imagine the heart ache you have. I am praying for you and your family :(

Congrats on all the BFP!!!!!! and love the scan pictures!!!

I had a scan last week and baby wouldn't show face AT ALL but I am having another scan sept 5. I am now 19w3d according to the doctor, but my sig is still my gestation based on my O date. We were team green but the ultrasound tech let a few things slip and I am a pro at guessing body parts so found out we are having another GIRL:) She is perfect though and I am thrilled. I am the ONLY one that knows girl though. Dh knows i have an "idea" but he didn't want to know or for anybody else to know.

:) so nice to see all the scans! Since its been over two years for us we have decided that this december is our cut off date. I needed an end month for sanity purposes. Hopefully a bfp before then but if not i think i'll be ok with throwing in the ttc towel...

I was just looking at your sig and I have a question. Did you take the metho drug at exactly 6 weeks 1 day and again at 6 weeks 3 days when they suspected ectopic both times?

Love all the pics! Congrats everyone!!

Take 5 minutes from the TTC madness for jokes

I came across this and thought it was funny, have a laugh, we all deserve it...

Pregnancy Questions & Answers:

Q: Should I have a baby after 35?
A: No, 35 children is enough.

Q: I'm two months pregnant now. When will my baby move?
A: With any luck, right after he finishes college.

Q: What is the most reliable method to determine a baby's sex?
A: Childbirth.

Q: My childbirth instructor says it's not pain I'll feel during labor, but pressure. Is she right?
A: Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.

Q: When is the best time to get an epidural?
A: Right after you find out you're pregnant.

Q: Is there any reason I have to be in the delivery room while my wife is in labor?
A: Not unless the word "alimony" means anything to you.

Q: Is there anything I should avoid while recovering from childbirth?
A: Yes, pregnancy.

Q: Do I have to have a baby shower?
A: Not if you change the baby's diaper very quickly.

Q: Our baby was born last week. When will my wife begin to feel and act normal again?
A: When the kids are in college.

I was just looking at your sig and I have a question. Did you take the metho drug at exactly 6 weeks 1 day and again at 6 weeks 3 days when they suspected ectopic both times?

Both times nothing was seen in my uterus or tubes but due to crazy hcg numbers and my high risk for ectopic i was given mtx. I cant seem to get past 6weeks.

Both times nothing was seen in my uterus or tubes but due to crazy hcg numbers and my high risk for ectopic i was given mtx. I cant seem to get past 6weeks.

Were the numbers not doubling or just staying low?

The first one never got past 1040 (previous number was 600, 800) started brown spotting at 5wks and had a wierd pain as if my cervix was falling out.. second miscarriage progesterone was extremely low, no supplements and brown spotting started 5weeks, third my numbers got as high as 2400 then 1300 then 1700 then 1100, again spotting started 5wks and low progesterone ..ive replaced my dr and have progesterone supplements on hand in case i get a bfp..

Seeing all these beautiful scans is exactly what I needed!! Congrats ladies!!

We are headed home from the burial service. It was so surreal seeing the headstone that's been in place for 20 years since my dad passed, engraved with my moms dates. I have a sister who is schizophrenic and I actually decked her and knocked her out. I can honestly say its a good thing I don't carry a gun because I probably would have killed her. So a swollen hand, red puffy eyes, and nervous diarrhea is going to make for a long ride home. I'm ready to take a Valium and sleep.

MnJ and Angel you guys have me freaking rolling....I am glad that you are feeling a bit better. Put some ice on that hand.:haha: lol

Afm, I am so tired no ms still and i guess that's a good thing but man i get nauseous on and off all day and night and NOTHING will come up. My oldest DD turned 10 yesterday and boy it is like the preteen stuff is already kicking in.:devil:

Mnj, sometimes you gotta slap a b...

MommaB, I have a dd in 8th and youngest starting 6th. Get ready for the ride. Oh, and One Direction Posters. God help us!

Afm, think Im o'ing tonight :)

I'm making DH stop at cracker barrel and I think I'm gonna have blackberry cobbler for dinner :)
We start p90x tomorrow and also the paleo lifestyle! I have to get my fat ass back in shape, other than round!!

Mnj, sometimes you gotta slap a b...

MommaB, I have a dd in 8th and youngest starting 6th. Get ready for the ride. Oh, and One Direction Posters. God help us!

Afm, think Im o'ing tonight :)

Bahaha she was just listening to them with her best friend!!! I'm sure I'll be nuttier than I already am before it's over with!

:hugs:Love Love Love all the u/s pics!!!

Angel...that was funny!

alleysm...I hate that you are struggling. I know the feeling all too well with the exception that I've NEVER:nope: had a BFP. There hasn't been any reason:shrug: as to why either. I've done all that I could do financially. Now that my thyroid level is down and I just did the clomid thing again if no BFP this will be it for me. I've had my surgery for just under 2 1/2 years. I have to save my sanity too:wacko:.:hugs: to you

I wonder if that's what happened to me the first time. It was a crazy MC but I never had to take any medicine it fixed itself all on its own. It took me 4 months to return to normal but my hcg levels never went really high. Thanks for telling me. I hope you get your BFP soon. Don't give up yet!! Have you thought about IVF or is that even an option? Usually I advise against it if you have had a TR but it seems you can get PG you just have trouble with the tubes. Praying for you!! :hugs:

Mnj- Bless your heart! Having to deal with your mother's death and your crazy a** sister! Glad you got to take out a little anger though and good luck on your diet. I've done the p90x and it can be brutal at first. I'll be trying it again after my little guy gets here. Good Lord knows I'll need it with as much weight as I've gained. :blush: Oh and you got me wanting cobbler now...lol!!

Ladies I know how it is with the teenagers. My DD will be 15 in December. It starts early with them now. 10 sounds about right.:winkwink:

Angel- Thanks for the laughs!

Catch that egg, CJ!!!!!

Damn. Now I want some cobbler! Ha! Girls I felt the "o" around 8 last night and oh didnt feel good enough to bd until lunch today. Im probably out. But hey, Im taking that coQ10, so I am looking forward to the next few months! Ive lost 16 lbs in 2 weeks on atkins but the cracker barrel is less than a mile away, Lord, help me!

Cj, we're cycle buddies again! I O'd last night, too! I thought I might DIE!!! I had such bad O pains from that nasty clomid!! Ugh:dohh: hot flashes and BLOATED, too. Wow! clomid is strong stuff:nope: I told dh last night, this stuff better work because I'm NOT doing another cycle of it:nope:

HUGE congrats on the weight loss!!! stay strong..avoid Cracker Barrel:haha: make your own "atkins" version of cobbler:winkwink: Sorry dh wasn't up to bding:hugs: it's soooo frustrating when we work all month towards that teeny, tiny window of opportunity and then SOMETHING comes along and snatches it away! I always love your attitude about the whole TTC thing...there's always next month:thumbup: And you're right...getting that coQ10 into your system for a good number of weeks will make strong, healthy eggs:thumbup:

Ladies, It's great to see all the scans of healthy little ones..thriving and growing:hugs: can't wait to be there one day:winkwink:
We're sooo super busy these days, but I'm always checking in to see how everyone is doing:hugs:
:happydance: Autumn, my favorite time of year, is just around the corner...yeah! Can't wait for cooler weather....hopefully it will put out these fires and clean-up the air we breathe! :flower: (I do have to say though, WOW! what super fast summer this has been!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->