Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Prayers coming your way Tryin for your family,you,and that dear sweet baby girl.

Floppy- I agree with Faith, your DD looks so much like a little doll you have to take a second look to see if she's real. How precious she is!!! Just beautiful!

Hey everyone! Think about you all the time. In hospital, been here since 8/16 with water broke. I am 31 weeks yesterday and on complete bedrest and antibiotics to prevent infection. doctor says we will fight labor aggressively until next saturday, 32 weeks, and then reevaluate. My membranes really BROKE so baby has very little water, but looks good on monitors and u/s. They are guessing her weight at 3 lbs 12 oz. I have had all the steroid shots for her lungs, so pray for us!!!!

Praying for you and your baby girl!

Just booked my gender scan for 7th Sept, so 1 week before my 40th birthday we find out whether we are :pink: or :blue:

Jojo, so excited for you! Are you using a midwife?

Well ladies my numbers are below 62 at a 5 they state they don't think this will be a sticky bean and more than likely will result in a CM I am so done with this why it this a on going issue with me? They want to see about me with injectibles because it's getting closer for my year. I am not hurt but sad because I feel like my body is ruined. I did a U/S and the doctor stated that she felt she seen something in my uterus but it's still a bit to early to see clearly because it puts me at 3w6d. Do any of your ladies whom have conceived have any advice on what I can start trying I am desperate

Hey I had a beta of 52 on 10 dpo. All that matters is that your numbers are doubling. When you have your second draw then you have a definative answer. Fx for you Hun. Don't give up yet.

Definately have another lab done and progesterone too. Did they do progesterone this time?

I agree with the others. I'd get another draw. Numbers have to start somewhere. Hang in there.

praying for you tryin and Mrs T I would have to agree with the others.
well I'm out for this month, I'm starting to get discouraged, I know DH and I aren't as young as we were but we only tryed for a month with DD and DS..... oh well there's always next month

praying for you too mrs truth!!! i say wait for another draw......god does miracles.......

Stmom,us too. Just takes longer now. I've read that just losing 10% of your weight can help, so Im on that kick now. Are you taking and vitamins? Im taking 200 mg B6, 300 mg coQ10 and 400 mg folic acid every day , and before O, I take evening primrose oil. My oh won't try iui. He says if God gives us a bby, its going to be the natural way. Grrrrr. Good luck!

Mrs my first number was 33 and I promise you Izzy is really here, ALL attitude but here :)
Keep the faith!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"