Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hi ladies,

I am starting cycle 3 and hoping to O next week. I am currently using ClearBlue Monitor and temping each day. This last cycle I added preseed and softcups and still :bfn:. Am I missing something? I am starting to worry that the surgery didn't work or that I am permanently broken. All of you ladies are inspiring and I wish each of you TTC success!

dpitts, maybe 3rd times a charm:winkwink: sounds like your tracking things well! It's sooo hard to know what works...and some things work for some people and not for others:dohh: Do you take any vitamins or supplements?

Mrs.T, your dr. will tell you which days to take clomid. It's usually cycle days 3-7 or 5-9. I'm wondering if your dr. will have you start clomid once your bleeding stops from this MC or wait until you've had a normal cycle again:shrug: obviously they will know best. Just be prepared for ANYTHING with clomid..seems it has a wide array of effects on people. It's known for drying up your CM and I definately found that to be an issue! Thank goodness for Preseed! I would recommend that if you don't already have it on hand. OVERALL I think my side effects could have been worse, from the stories I've read! I've had some hot flashes, I did have really painful O pains..just lasted one evening, though... and I've MAYBE been a little moodier...not too bad though:thumbup: Hoping this gets our BFPs. :happydance: oddly..no sore bbs yet...I hear that can be a real issue, too:winkwink:

dpitts, maybe 3rd times a charm:winkwink: sounds like your tracking things well! It's sooo hard to know what works...and some things work for some people and not for others:dohh: Do you take any vitamins or supplements?

Mrs.T, your dr. will tell you which days to take clomid. It's usually cycle days 3-7 or 5-9. I'm wondering if your dr. will have you start clomid once your bleeding stops from this MC or wait until you've had a normal cycle again:shrug: obviously they will know best. Just be prepared for ANYTHING with clomid..seems it has a wide array of effects on people. It's known for drying up your CM and I definately found that to be an issue! Thank goodness for Preseed! I would recommend that if you don't already have it on hand. OVERALL I think my side effects could have been worse, from the stories I've read! I've had some hot flashes, I did have really painful O pains..just lasted one evening, though... and I've MAYBE been a little moodier...not too bad though:thumbup: Hoping this gets our BFPs. :happydance: oddly..no sore bbs yet...I hear that can be a real issue, too:winkwink:

FX for your BFP x

Dpitts I am on cycle day 3 as well I don't know we have those feelings but our time will come you have up to a yr.

Faith I ordered preseed as well because I heard its great for the environment for the sperm. I am wondering what my dr has in store for me as well. I am excited and nervous at the same time. But I am ready for phase two of this TTC

I bought them from vitamin world, but they are cheaper at walmart. whole foods has them, I hear, too. Vitamin world also had royal jelly pill form

Dpitts and Mrs.T i just want you to know that this journey is a long and hard one for some of us. It took me 14 1/2 months to get to have my:bfp: that actually stuck. It is amazing Dpitts that you have had 2 so far even though they are losses you know that you are able to get pregnant. I took every vitamin and did everything known to man to help get pregnant and even made DH take everything under the sun to boost his fertility too. But the one thing i never could do was quit stressing about ttc and that i think is what kept me out of wack with getting it to stick. I hope that your Dr has more insight to what is causing this Mrs. T. Have you ever had your uterine lining checked?? I know some women it is to thick and have had to have it thinned out so they could get a sticky bean. I wish you both all the best on your journey and lots and lots of baby dust to all you still TTC!!!!

Hi ladies I have a question.
My OB started me on a low dose birth control pill but as of yesterday and today I've had tons of EWCM. In my nursing mind and rationale I'm thinking this shouldn't be happening. Any thoughts, experience anything would be appreciated. I'm kinda freaking out right now that I'm going to O while on this pill!!! Eeeeeekkkkkk

Momma On this last U/S Monday my thickening was 22.06 at 13dpo I don't know if that's good or bad because the doctor never said anything. Thank you for the encouragement because sometimes I feel like giving up, but each month I can't and each bfn is a heart breaker

Hi ladies I have a question.
My OB started me on a low dose birth control pill but as of yesterday and today I've had tons of EWCM. In my nursing mind and rationale I'm thinking this shouldn't be happening. Any thoughts, experience anything would be appreciated. I'm kinda freaking out right now that I'm going to O while on this pill!!! Eeeeeekkkkkk

Oooh, I hate to lead astray..but I always had EWCM even when my tubes were tied! I just don't know what to say:shrug: also, when I was taking that low-dose pill, my hair started falling out! Call your dr. first thing tomorrow morning! :hugs:

Mnj, remember you hve to wait 2 weeks for it to get into your system...if thats still how it works! Its been 15 years for me.

Afm, 7 dpo and vivid dreams last few nights, and I mean really vivid. Had cramps all day on both sides...are you girls taking coq10 feeling that? I think Im out this month, and I have learned enough from19 cycles to know the "symptoms" mean nothing for me. I also had a small bout of nausea yesterday morning.

thank you everyone for your support, i appreciate it more than you know.
flutter, I can hardly wait to see if the clomid helped. Mrs T, I am happy your doctor is supporting you so much in trying to figure out which piece of the puzzle is missing.
and CJ, you aren't out yet sweetie! FX to you!

Thanks Dpitts, yes she is supportive, my first FS at that clinic only wanted IVF for me and wasn't really supportive for anything else. So I switched and my new FS is awesome.

CJ you may be implanting, don't give up just yet.

Mnj, remember you hve to wait 2 weeks for it to get into your system...if thats still how it works! Its been 15 years for me.

Afm, 7 dpo and vivid dreams last few nights, and I mean really vivid. Had cramps all day on both sides...are you girls taking coq10 feeling that? I think Im out this month, and I have learned enough from19 cycles to know the "symptoms" mean nothing for me. I also had a small bout of nausea yesterday morning.

Hi cj72

I take 300mg of CoQ10 daily and haven't had any problems with cramping. The only cycle I had major cramping last cycle which ended with a BFP followed by the miscarriage. Fingers crossed for you.

Hi cj72

I take 300mg of CoQ10 daily and haven't had any problems with cramping. The only cycle I had major cramping last cycle which ended with a BFP followed by the miscarriage. Fingers crossed for you.

I am hoping this is CJ :bfp: finally, so many of us women deserve it, I gues in due time, but CJ having so good signs

Thx mrs T. I'm not getting my hopes up, but maybe I will test Sunday on 9 dpo just cause I have 20 ic's :) After not one bfp in 18 cycles, I try not to get my hopes up but so much. Fx'd for you.

Momma On this last U/S Monday my thickening was 22.06 at 13dpo I don't know if that's good or bad because the doctor never said anything. Thank you for the encouragement because sometimes I feel like giving up, but each month I can't and each bfn is a heart breaker

Ok so what i know is that anything over 5mm is to thick and anything under is ok. That is what specs my Dr uses anyways. I would talk to your DR about that number and see what she has to say. And your welcome i know how discouraged we can get at this point of ttc. Hold your head up it will happen!!

Hi cj72

Cj i too had major cramping going on the month i got my :bfp:!!!! Good luck Fx for you!

Hi Ladies!! I am so glad to see all of us pitching in together to help out with all the advice!!

afm, i am emotional still:loopy: i have had the ok to dye my hair so instead of bleaching it which i couldn't bring myself to do while pregnant so i dyed it back brown. I think it looks good it just is a bit DARK and i'll have to get used to it again. :wacko: DH and i are starting to budget before baby gets here because he is letting me quit my job in December and stay home and raise this one!!! I hope all the other prego ladies are doing well! And also to see some great news from out TR sisters still trying!!

momma - i am quitting my job in december as well unless i get the job in labor and delivery that I have applied for. Im also goin back to school full time - working on my midwivery certification.

afm - ms has finally left me alone.... yay!!!! ive gained 5 lbs in 17 weeks but my belly is so big!

momma and mammas I am so happy for you two, You guys are proof that blessing s are still available for us TR moms.
momma I called and asked the doctor and she said that it was an ok thickening for 13dpo and that it wasn't anything to be concerned about. I am excited about our meeting Monday and the fact that yesterday the job I applied for called and said you start training next Tuesday. Hopefully that ease my mind a bit. I am also a full time student and wanna be mom again :haha: thank you for being so kind

CJ I am still in prayers that you receive your bfp, those are great signs. I hope that your dreams are forfilled this cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->