Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

momma - i am quitting my job in december as well unless i get the job in labor and delivery that I have applied for. Im also goin back to school full time - working on my midwivery certification.

afm - ms has finally left me alone.... yay!!!! ive gained 5 lbs in 17 weeks but my belly is so big!

YAY no more MS. I have had it only one day so far in 6weeks but lots of nausea! When will you get to see the gender???

my appointment is september 18th.......ill be 21 weeks........i had a us at 16 and she said it was still early to tell.........it's killing me!! I wanna know now!

momma - i am quitting my job in december as well unless i get the job in labor and delivery that I have applied for. Im also goin back to school full time - working on my midwivery certification.

afm - ms has finally left me alone.... yay!!!! ive gained 5 lbs in 17 weeks but my belly is so big!

Yay for MS leaving!! I worked L&D for over 10 years before going to oncology! Some days I miss it but it was some of the worst memories ever!! Good luck on getting your MW!!

Morning ladies! 9 dpo and bfn, which I expected, but you know i had to poas! No temps over 97.9 this cycle...anyone had that and still gotten preg? I have had cramps the last few days, like af cramps. Ready to be onto the next cycle. Anyone been to an re? What do the do differently?

HI!!!!! I can't believe we are already this far along!!!! I have gained about 5 lbs also and shocked because my stomach is huge. Last night even dh said man that thing is getting big. I mean he knows it will get even bigger but it "popped" the past few weeks. soo exciting. I love feeling the baby move and am just over joyed and grateful for this blessing!!!!

Momma- YAHH about quitting. You will never regret it. I am a sahm and have been since my first was born, other than working part time a month here and there when we needed the money but it never was worth it. Never helped as much as we thought it would. So I am officially a PERMANENT sahm;) Now with homschooling, and going on 5 kids 7 and under, I stay busy but happier than I have ever been in my life:) :) :)

CJ I didn't chart the cycle I got pg but I cramped the whole time and I just knew I was out.
The only experience I have had with an RE is my cycles of IVF and the TR surgery. I pray it happens soon for you!!

You're still not out cj, my temps were quite low and dipped before my bfp so I was sure I was out, then hey presto I started getting positives. Its not over til AF sings xxx

Just wanted to stop in to wish you all the very best! I'll check in from time to time if I can

Hey all! Thanks for all the prayers, I am praying for your bfps! Fingers crossed for u Cj and faith!
I am still here in hospital, water has been broke for 9 days! Baby still looks good and they are watching me close for infection. 32 weeks today according to the ultrasounds. If I make it to 34 weeks they will induce due to infection risks. Having morepressure and contractions past couple of days. Will let u know when Princess Gianna arrives! Please continue to pray for us and I will pray for all of u!

Still praying hun!! Hang in there and you tell that little girl we all said she best behave :)

HI!!!!! I can't believe we are already this far along!!!! I have gained about 5 lbs also and shocked because my stomach is huge. Last night even dh said man that thing is getting big. I mean he knows it will get even bigger but it "popped" the past few weeks. soo exciting. I love feeling the baby move and am just over joyed and grateful for this blessing!!!!

Momma- YAHH about quitting. You will never regret it. I am a sahm and have been since my first was born, other than working part time a month here and there when we needed the money but it never was worth it. Never helped as much as we thought it would. So I am officially a PERMANENT sahm;) Now with homschooling, and going on 5 kids 7 and under, I stay busy but happier than I have ever been in my life:) :) :)

have you found out what you are having? or did i miss that?

Hey Tryin, hang in there lady! Prayers headed your way!

10 dpo and last night I had nausea with a headache. Slept for 2.5 hours in the afternoon to get rid of a headache, woke up made dinner, then pretty much fell back asleep after the nausea passed at about 7, slept till 6 am and I feel fine now. Weird thing is my temps never went up last night, but they are 98.04 this am. Havent been in the 98's this whole cycle. My chances are small this cycle but thus makes me wonder...and bfn this morning, btw...

Yeah, 11 dpo today, bfn ...love the ic's. Sweating my behind off at Busch Gardens today! Should see af by tomorrow night.

Is anyone else around the path of the hurricane? So far we are...

Be careful! I'm glad its missing us! We sent linemen to help :)

No not really lower southern and eastern parts of the state are. Be careful!
Prayers for you tryin.
CJ I still have my Fx for you.
Faith how are you doing? Isn't it getting to be around time to test???
Flutter I hope your doing well as well.
Afm, laying out in the hammock soaking up some vitamin d. Kids first week of school was good and this week seems to be going pretty good so far.

Thanks MommaB ! I think Faith is right there with me. I usually start spotting tomorrow, 12dpo, if af doesnt get me, I'll bother to test again :)

We live in South Mississippi so we are taking all precautions. I'm a little nervous about the power going out but we are as ready as we can be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->