Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Stmom, I'm praying for your safety!! Keep us posted as you can!

Cj, sorry about bfn:cry: I'm right there with ya, I'm 11 dpo, too. Temp drop this morning, so expecting af likely on Thurs:cry: ...not planning to use clomid this cycle..going to See my naturopath in Ut 3rd week of Sept. I haven't seen her for about 5yrs...i think she'll be helpful! She's in her 80's and has been dOing natural medicine for over 50 yrs! Depending on what she says, I'll consider further treatments with my re in Fl during our Nov trip down there:thumbup:

Hope everyone is doing okay
:hugs:

Hi ladies..... Hope everyone is doing well and those in the path of Isaac, please stay safe.

AFM, I had to work overnight on Sunday as we had an outage at work (IT stuff) so Monday I didn't get to temp. Also, I am cd15 now, and STILL only getting highs on my Clearblue Monitor, if that is all I get this cycle, I am tempted to throw it out the window.

We are due for some :bfp:'s :dust: to everyone!

Stopping by to say Hello ladies

My dd started 12th grade yesterday yay!!! Where has the time gone? O.O
Sept 4 ds 9th and dd 4th soooooo we have been getting ready for the new school year.
This week is VBS(vacation bible school) at the church I love love vbs still and I am 40 years old lol.

Angel muffin is 3months and doing great. She is a happy sweet girl. Cooing, laughing, sleeping from 10pm-830am from a month now. I tell u ladies it feels so good sleeping.....

Praying for more BFP still.

I try to get on here when I can to checking. I have no time for personals right now getting ready to head out for the day. Just wanted to say Hello

Well, af showed instead of spotting, so I got 11 days instead of 12 this LP. Think this month, just vitamins and next month clomid if my refill is still at the phamacy...

:hugs: CJ

I haven't been on here in a few days, I have been through some issues with no BFP after 6 months. Hopefully this is the charm.

Af is either due today or tomorrow. I can only guess, but my LP is average 12 days as per FF. I am 12DPO today so if no AF tomorrow, I will go buy a couple of HPTs from the dollar store. I say a couple becasue I know I will not be able to wait to test until Thursday morning. How long do I need to hold my urine before being able to test? :blush: No willpower whatsoever, he's in Mexico.:winkwink: I have no symptoms either way except for cramps yesterday for a couple of hours.

:hugs: ladies.

Galvan, its usually first morning urine, so 8 hours? I hope you get that bfp!

Awh sorry AF got you Cj.:hugs:

Faith sorry that your temp dropped too. :hugs:

Galvan ooooo...it could look very promising for you.:flower:

Floppy your right it seems that time does fly and in a blink our babies are grown:cry:

Dpitts is it normal for your temps to be running high? I would get another and see how your temps run on it. :thumbup:

Afm, well there have been lots of MC on my April babies 2013 thread and i have decided to stop checking in for awhile because it gets me to worrying about every little thing i feel.:wacko: I have another check up on the 10th but so far so good:happydance:

Well I took an ovulation test this morning and it was positive (I've not been testing or charting) and its only been 8 days since af so keeping my fingers crossed that this could be the month....

The weather is getting windy here and it's been raining some nothing to bad right now. thanks the Lord.

Dpitts is it normal for your temps to be running high? I would get another and see how your temps run on it. :thumbup:

I don't think it is normal, I looked back and it seems that my bbt temps are usually in the 96.x range before O.

Today I feel O pain and have EWCM, only problem is hubby is working out of town all week. I am begging him to try to come home tonight to make a 'deposit' on his trek across the state.

I hope everyone is doing well, think of all of you often.

Dpitts, I say the same to mine when he's working out of town ad its "o"time! haha! Good luck!!

stmom...sounds like perfect time to make babies and tell them what was going on when they were.conceived ;)

Baby dust to you all :)

Well, af showed instead of spotting, so I got 11 days instead of 12 this LP. Think this month, just vitamins and next month clomid if my refill is still at the phamacy...
Sorry CJ that the witch showed up :(

so i went for the quad blood test today.........is it weird that i am super nervous about having something wrong with baby still!!!????

u/s in t-minus 20 days! Hoping for team pink!

Mammaspath- I still do and I'm way into third trimester. You worry about different things in each trimester. You'll feel somewhat better soon though. I know I did after the 20 week anatomy scan because they thoroughly check every organ to make sure everything is normal. Then after "V" day, when you know they can survive if they come early. Although I still worry about him coming early. Some of these milestones help ease some fears, but definitely not all. Good luck!! :flower:

MommaB- I know what you mean about staying away from 1st trimester board. It's loaded with sad threads. Every now and then you see a few in the 2nd and 3rd but nothing like the 1st. No sense in working yourself up when we worry enough as it is.

Tryn- I'm hoping little princess is still baking!! Be checking back in to see how you two are. :hugs:

Hope all the other mammas and beanies are doing well!

Much :dust: and :hugs: to the TTC ladies!

Afm- Getting bigger and bigger everyday! I hate to admit it but being pregnant was so much easier in my early 20's than now.

Sorry cj!
Jasmine..
Glad to hear u are ok,and it was easier in early 20s!
I am still here. 2 weeks tomorrow with ruptured membranes. Getting labs to rule out infection due to discharge (tmi) will be 33 weeks saturday and doc thinks she will do just fine. If no infection or labor, will be induced sep 11. I am stir crazy and miss my kids!

Good luck to all of u, sending baby dust!

So happy to hear that! can't believe you are making it this long with ruptured membranes. I bet you are stir crazy, but at least you will be all rested for your lil princess when she does make her grand entrance. Glad to see you in good spirits though. will continue to keep you in my prayers!! :hugs: I keep thinking I won't go to my due date because all these BHs I've been having but if I do make it to first or second week in Oct. I better have an easy labor since they are supposed to tone your uterus. :winkwink:

Tryin...you go girl! Everything will be perfect ;)

Really light period this time..monster headache last night to welcome af too. Yay. Thats a new development. Hope its a one time thing!

I am trying not to get my hopes up, but AF is now at least one day late. My cycle is usually 23-24 days with a 12 day LP and I am on CD25 and 13DPO.

I haven't had a chance to buy an HPT, but will definitely tomorrow. I am having cramps here and there, but that is it. I am feeling a little obsessed, everytime I feel something I go to the bathroom thinking I am going to have my hopes crushed and get hope again when I see no AF.

I am praying to God that this is it.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back