Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Galvan:happydance: we need some new BFPs here:hugs: hope it's your time!!

Cj, sorry for the crazy cycle:wacko:

Tryn, so glad things are still looking good for you and baby:hugs: praying for NO infection:hugs:

All of our preggo ladies are moving right along here:happydance: we've got lots of babies coming up:happydance: looking forward to birth stories and newborn photos:flower:

Af should be here tomorrow...so on to cycle 21 for me:coffee: seriously thinking of taking a break until January. I hate living my life in 2 week increments:nope: my PMS has been BAD yest and today (moody!!)..:dohh: assuming it must be after effects of clomid, because I haven't had PMS for a long time! Dh and boys are taking a 10 day father/son trip...leaving tomorrow. Not too thrilled that their parting memory will be Mom b*tching at them:nope: Hopefully dd and I can get lots done while they're gone, while at the same time.. RELAXING:winkwink: dd has lots of plans for us:haha:

Hope everyone has a good night:kiss:

Good luck Galvan hope its BFP for you :happydance:

AFM nothing to tell at all!, everything is going so smoothly and I've started feeling baby move in the last week:happydance:

Galvan, Good luck girl! I hope this is what you've been waiting for!

Jo, I remember that wonderful feeling! You're so lucky to be blessed again. I'm so happy for you ;)

Faith, clomid made me nuts. Im not looking forward to trying it again. Im am much less moody without it. Im right behind you on cycle 20. I wish I could take a few months off, but at 40, the clockis ticking. Besides, summer is such a swimmer killer for us, its like we took 3 mo off. Oh is going on a trip next month for 2 weeks...I really hope it doesnt interfere with ttc!

I have a dr appointment next thursday to plan for an hsg.. would you ladies kindly tell me your experience? Some helpful tips? And how to have insurance cover it? No fertility is covered on my plan but hsg is done for other purposes right?

I have a dr appointment next thursday to plan for an hsg.. would you ladies kindly tell me your experience? Some helpful tips? And how to have insurance cover it? No fertility is covered on my plan but hsg is done for other purposes right?

My HSG wasn't covered by insurance either...paid in cash and got a good discount:thumbup: You'll read horror stories of pain with the HSG, HOWEVER, I had NONE! Felt like a pap....BUT, I took some of my leftover TR surgery pain killers:winkwink: ..just 1..about 45 min. prior to procedure:thumbup: I've read that hsg hurts when tubes are blocked...so perhaps no major painkiller was really necessary since mine were open. I was pretty nervous about the whole thing, so I was glad I took the painkiller. Even if it's really painful, it only lasts SECONDS...and unfortunately, hsg is a critical part of our TTC journey as TR ladies:hugs:

I'm wondering what the chances are of having open tubes and then a year later having blocked tubes:shrug: anyone hear of that happening?? I'm wondering if I'll have to have another hsg before fertility dr will do IUI:shrug:

Alley...best wishes for CLEAR tubes:hugs: lots of gals get their bfp the cycle following hsg cleaning:winkwink:

Jo, so glad things are uneventful in your neck of the woods:hugs: how wonderful to be feeling that precious life inside you:happydance:

Alley, mine just felt like I really had to use the bathroom. Faith is right though,take some tylenol or something an hour before. Mine were open. Dont let the horror stories scare you. My doc knew insurance woudnt cover it and said he was treating endometriosis or something...

Hi ladies, I have been on a POAS roll today. I took one this morning after waiting only 2 hours, a BFN.

I then, without thinking about it went 4 hours without going to the bathroom I was so busy. I thought well, I will wait another hour and took another test. This test had a slight shadow, but very slight. I can see it in good light and holding it up to light I can see the shadow. I don't know if it is my imagination or what. What do you think? You can't even see it in a picture so I didn't post one.

I am going to wait until Sunday to test again if no AF.

I sure hope its not an evap line. Fx'd for your bfp!

cd 3. Temps down on cd1, have had a cold. Didnt temp yesterday but today its was up to 98...I only spotted the first day, very light yesterday, spotted and stopped today. Wth.

CJ: Me too. I really don't know how you all have stayed sane throughout this process. I am only 6 cycles in and I feel like I am going to go crazy!! :cry:

Galvan, I'm 40 ad I know my chances are slim, but Ive been blessed with 2 beautiful girls, the love of my life, a good job, and you wonderful ladies. I want another baby, but God decides if I get that chance. Its not in my hands. I am wondering about this temp thing though. I dont generally have periods like this. Maybe I will test tomorrow am just to check. After this long, I expect the bfn, so my hopes dont get dashed. I give myself few minutes to be upset, but move on to the next chance :)

Im knocking on the door of the 3year mark ttc.. we've decided to give up this december. At least that what im trying to convince myself of.. i dont think i will be able to stop temping and opking.. lol .. so strike my prior statement cuz it's probably a lie..

We have taken a break from TTC q month or so OH thought. I was still temping and watching CM. I just couldn't help myself.

I am so glad I found this site. I woudl have already been crazy without all of you ladies. Nobody except a select few know we are TTC. I haven't told anybody except OH about the shadow of a test and it is driving me crazy!!!! I think what is bothering me the most now is the not knowing. I just wish I could eithe rget the BFP or AF would show. I say that, but everytimeI go to the bathroom, I am begging God and k=making deals with him as long as there is no AF! LOL

Gavan, sounds hopefull!!!!:hugs: Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings:)

It really is funny how we say "we're not trying anymore..or we're taking a break":haha: HOW can you NOT notice CM changes and O pains and just plain ol count the days since af started:haha: yea..we would all probably have to get amnesia to quit "trying":dohh: we can all do this in our sleep by now:wacko: I *think* I could be okay with no temping or opks, BUT I would HAVE to make sure we bd ...like every other day from end of AF to start of AF, just to make sure we didn't miss the window!! I honestly don't know that we have enough energy to do that many days in a month:blush: ooooooh, should I try it??? I'm really tempting myself here:haha: after all, I never did ANY of this stuff when I conceived my other babies...tracking, temping, opks etc haven't helped thus far...hmmmm...af is being kind to me and looks like she's giving me a full 14 day lp this cycle! (Actually, I TRULY think it's the high doses of B6 I've been taking all month...which has also meant NO SORE BOOBS!! a first!) I'm going to think about this:coffee:

Cj, also meant to add, TEST tomorrow. Sounds too strange of an af to ignore! :hugs: wouldn't that be the surprise of all surprises!:happydance:

Well thank the Lord the hurricane is gone from our area, we made it out fine but our coast is flooded again. We had a lot of wind and rain but our power never went out, we were with out power for 2 weeks after Katrina.

Stmom I am glad that scary Hurricane is gone as well. I was praying for everyone that stayed near it.

Hello ladies how are you guys doing, sorry I haven't stopped in I have had a busy week.

AFM I am on CD 12 and I am feeling great! I am not expecting anything this month. I have just been relaxed and enjoying life. I decided not to get on the clomids I rather not

Cd4, and bfn. So strange. I even had bb pain ast night and nausea. Oh wouldnt let me be! I think he was holding out hope, but turns out nope! My allergies are kicking up along with my cold. Come on fall!

Stmom, Im glad you came through everything okay!

Ladies, our time is coming! Hang in there :) Hope all you moms to be are doing well! Hows it going Tryin?

Well, my evil body was playing evil games on me. AF started last night. It is very odd, 10xs mor epainful, TMI (sorry) huge clots, and my temp is still very high. It is 98.0 and is never that PreO. Also I woke up even more nauseated today than yesterday. I have eaten and it si still there.

I really don't know what the hell is going on with my body. I had the painful AF and massive clots last month too and AF was 3 days early then and 3 days late this time. ARRRRGGGGGG!!! What is going on???????????????????? Any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->