Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

:hugs: MrsT. My Dr told me that with a non TL woman, it can take up to a year to get pregnant so for me to not be shocked if it takes us a while. Don't lose hope, I know it is hard, I no longer expect a BFP. I used to say if AF shows, now I say when AF shows.... It really sucks and I hate getting myself down. I have now started focusing my energy more into losing weight and school. School is stressful, but I love what I am studying. I have always wanted to be something in law and in 18 ,months I will have my associates degree as a paralegal. I will then go on for my bachelor's degree. I can't wait to get down to a size 7 or at least a 10. I am a 13 now, but a loose 13!! :happydance:

I have been noticing somethings that I haven't seen since before I had my son 9 years ago. I had acne really bad around my temples then and on my chest. I used to complain about this, but now I think that maybe it was my fertile hormones? Wishful thinking? Maybe, but I can pinpoint it to disappearing right after my TL and now it returns 6 months post TR.

I know and I am proud of you I am currently in school and trying to lose weight. Maybe I need to just focus more on that as well. I cry so much over this, I must realize that my body is not the same as before I won't just be easily pregnant as i was before. So many women that started this journey with us on here and on my countdown has fallen pregnant and I just be like ugh what is wrong with me. My DH hubby wants one so bad and I feel Like God sent me the one but my mistakes with the previous is hindering me

Mrs T. and Galvan I know what you both mean, I've cried every month when AF starts..... this month I've not tracked, but DH and I have DTD every other night..... I'm not stressing this month. I talked to my mom last month about how hard it is and cried. She talked to one of her coworkers (she works at a nursing school) and she told my mom that it usually takes about 6 months after a TR to get a BFP. I'm praying but not stressing about it anymore. I keep putting a time on it and stressing about it instead of just enjoying being with my DH..... baby dust to us all

Stressing and being obsessive is the worst part! For me.. i have a few more tests to do since finding out my left side is blocked at the uterus.. depending on the results of those tests will determine my end time. Sooner or later i have to wave the white flag and surrender.

Just got my smiley face on the opk. Its game time, ladies! Dont lose faith mrs t., put it in Gods hands. Thats the onlt reason Im not crazy after 21 cycles since tr.

I know and I am proud of you I am currently in school and trying to lose weight. Maybe I need to just focus more on that as well. I cry so much over this, I must realize that my body is not the same as before I won't just be easily pregnant as i was before. So many women that started this journey with us on here and on my countdown has fallen pregnant and I just be like ugh what is wrong with me. My DH hubby wants one so bad and I feel Like God sent me the one but my mistakes with the previous is hindering me

MrsT,
If you read my journal, you will see that I went through a TON of testing and miscarriages. (just like a lot of women on here unfortunately) I didn't get my first :bfp: until almost my 1 year mark. Then mc'd that one and went to mc 2 more that year and didn't get anymore :bfp: for almost all of 2009. Then the beginning of 2010 another mc and one more at the end. I finally said enough was enough and focused on me.
Please, don't give up. (I know you aren't) I know it's hard and frustrating but it will happen. Just focus on you and your family. Just try not to put as much focus on ttc. I know!!!!!!! It pissed me off too for people to say that! But, hell, what will it hurt?
Thinking of all of you lovely ladies and :hugs:

I have cried too much and I would get so pissed when somebody told me not t stress. OH got all over my ass this last cycle. He told me, "Damn it Stephanie!! This is supposed to be a good time that we will look back on and remember when our child is graduating or getting married or something and all you do is cry! Do you want us to remember this time like that or worse, it kill our marriage? Or do you want ot remember it as a time of love and happiness as it should be?!!" This made me think, we decided to have a baby because we love each other, how are we going to cause each other pain because of of this desire and trying to make the baby? I then decided to not stress as bad each month, but we decided I would have the HSG and other tests recommended by the Dr and then we will make more decisions on how indepth we will go with treatments. I will vent on here, instead of with my family for a while. :winkwink:

:hugs: ladies.

Ahhhh:hugs: you've all expressed my feelings...exactly!!! We can all relate to each other in this area like NO ONE ELSE! :kiss: to be really honest..I've cried ONCE during the past 20 cycles...after the first 4 or 5 cycles of BFN, I really hardened my heart on this whole thing...still trying, of course, every month, but never expecting anything. Perhaps that has been my problem:shrug: It just seems unimaginable that I'll ever have a BFP. Most gals who have been trying this long have AT LEAST had a +pg test a time or two...don't get me wrong..I don't want to have a chemical or miscarriage, BUT never a hint of BFP:shrug: ...tubes are open, hubby's swimmers are good:nope: what the heck is wrong?! Maybe it's my unbelief....:shrug: I try really hard to say "okay, God, it's totally up to you...I trust your will in this"...next thing I know, I'm researching the next thing "I'M" going to try to get us a baby:dohh: ugh..

Anywho, what are the chances of "open" tubes closing? I had my hsg in Feb. dye was smooth sailing through both tubes:shrug: wonder if/when I should have another?

I'm still doing my holistic approach...currently on day 21...not expecting full affects of all I'm taking until 90 days. I'm going to try really, really really hard to enjoy the upcoming holidays and time with my family and NOT think too much about TTC.

Love you girls:hugs: couldn't do this without you!!!

Hi Ladies

It looks like it's all over again. After a miscarriage in August it looks like this one was a chemical pregnancy. I had 2 days of really nice BFP's and today the line is so faint you can barely see it. :cry: After 10 years of not being able to make a baby it now appears I can make them but my body wont let me keep them. :cry:

Thank you so much ladies, being on here helps me a lot as well. I have gotten tired of crying, frustrated with being frustrated and I know these last seven cycles I have spent over 200 on tests I would buy one with three for 16.99 or 18 and think I see a faint, so I would continue using those up and buy another box. Each month I torture myself! WHY? :cry: DH seen a baby boy around three months and he stated: "aww I can't wait to have us a Lil man I really want another boy" so I am like :growlmad: so you don't think the pressure and hurt is on enough. He don't like me buying tests all the time he stated that its not healthy. All I want is to for fill my husband dreams and mines. And I don't know if anyone else has experienced this feeling but I started to doubt our marriage, like maybe God hasn't have me a baby because we aren't meant or something. Then I pray the feeling off. Because I know that God does things at unexpected moments and when he see fit. But ladies my heart is hurting, I don't feel like a good wife because I am unable to bAre his child. I know it's the hormones but UGH.

Clunky I am so sorry hopefully the last test was a fluke and you still have a strong positive. You may need to go purchase progesterone cream to assist

I know its easier said than done MrsT but try to relax, the stress of it all can stop things from happening. I know what it feels like to have losses too but you do know you can get pregnant as you have had a miscarriage. With both Callum and this one it happened when I wasn't trying hun and a lot of the other ladies have said the same. Hang on in there and that BFP will come eventually when you least expect it to xxx

Well Callum is 1 today and its flown by, so wishing my baby boy a very happy 1st Birthday xxx

Clucky, hugs! Run to gnc or your local vitamins store and get progesterone cream in case its not too late.

Faith is right. No one understands like we do. Its heart breaking, emotional, causes self doubt. All these cycles and nothing for me. Oh always says he wishes Id never gotten TL or Id be pregnant. I know. But I choose to be thankful for my blessings. It does keep me sane.

Mrs t- I hate to see someone else have problems from this that affected their marriage but unfortunately it happens. It's hard to put something you want so badly on the back burner but that's exactly what I had to do if I wanted to keep my sanity and my husband. Then GOd rewarded me with my lil guy who should be here anyday now. I actually felt the same way....doubted my marriage, whether I was worthy to be a mom again, all sorts of things. I keep my feelings bottled up though but have learned to express them better since then and when I decided to put my husband and family above my want for another child I was granted my desire. You can get pregnant, take comfort in that, but don't let it consume you. Have you thought of marriage counseling? Either with a professional or a church official? It helped me greatly to talk to someone outside of my situation. I wish you the best. I wish all you ladies the best and hope you one day get your hearts desire. This journey is sometimes a long, hard road for some and for others it seems not so hard. That's life though. I had a taste of the "life's not fair too, many of us on here have, only to learn some life lessons and be rewarded. Don't give up altogether though. That will definitely not get you your angel, just keep your eyes on what's important right here, right now. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Happy first birthday Callum!!! :cake:

Clucky- Just hope it's a fluke test and your lil bean is sticky. :hugs:

Getting checked today to see how far I am. Little nervous as this seems I'm a first time mom again, but I'll keep you ladies posted. Love you all!!!

Happy first birthday Callum! I hope you enjoy it!

Thank you so much ladies, it's hard but then I am not going to allow this to ruin my marriage or prevent what should not ave prevention I love Nicholas and I know he love me, it's just so hard feeling I let him down at times. I really appreciate u girls a lot

My cycle is coming up either tomorrow which is cycle 27 or no later than Sat morning yet instead of my temp falling its rising. My wake up temp was 98.3 this morning my coverline is 97.7

My cycle is coming up either tomorrow which is cycle 27 or no later than Sat morning yet instead of my temp falling its rising. My wake up temp was 98.3 this morning my coverline is 97.7

Crossing my fingers for you Shay! So hope this is it!

Hey ladies,

Happy birthday Callum. I cannot believe how time flies.

Jasmine, not much longer. Hope your delivery is a easy one.

happy birthday callum!!!

mrs t - hang in there! prayers for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"