Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Ok ladies let me pick your brains. A TR sister who has become a very good friend is asking my advice and I'm not sure how to respond. She is wanting to go to another doctor and have another TR done. She said it will cost less than IVF and I can understand that but what would y'all do if faced with the situation?

Is she blocked? Im assuming so. If it were me and i had longer tubes and had a pin point blockage than yes i probably would have it corrected vs ivf. Whats her situation?

There was a girl on the ch website who had it done twice and nothing. Fr me personally, I would do ivf before another tr. What was the outcome of her hsg?

Yeah if she had enough length left then yeah, i would definitely go the TR route. The dr i was bragging on earlier was only 4500 and like i said she is fabulous and has had a lot of success with her
patients. Good Christian lady also. I would recommend her to anyone. Hope she has success this time. :)

If my HSG comes back that my tubes are still blocked, but good lengths, I am going to have another TR done, but this time in the States.

Cd 9. Took 50 mg clomid cd 3-7. Already can feel cramps. Usually on clomid its 3 days of pain, soI guess its coming soon :)

CJ That's exactly what the Clomids did to me! I am currently having pressure now and pain. At 7dpo DH is taking me on a vacation for five days so chat with you ladies when I come back. Hopefully we have a few :bfp: good luck ladies

Mnj unless she has super long lengths I wouldnt spend money on it. You won't know how much they'd have to take due to scar tissue. I would hate to be out the money again for the chance of super short tubes or for them to scar closed again. I'd rather spend the $ on IVF. that's just me though. I'd do IVF Dr. Garza in MX but I know going out of state is t for everyone.

I've got a question, I just started my 2nd round of clomid. Will clomid regulate your period? My cycles are always 30 to 34 days and last 5 days. This cycle it was 27 days and lasted 3 day. By all means I'm not complaining about a 3 day period, it's just strange for me.

Hi ladies. I would Like to congratulate all you ladies who had a successful pregnancy after your tubal reversal. What a long exhausting road to get there. I had my reversal in 2007 afterhaving them tied for 11 years. I got pregnant twice the first 6 monthes after my surgery , but sadly I mc both times. This was in the fall of 2007. I continued TTC but nothing at all for 3.5 years. I literally gave up. My Dr said I would never get pregnant again. At first I was so angry and upset and plain tired. After a few monthes me and hubby accepted the fact we would never have a child together. I became content knowing I did have 3 healthy boys already. Well I started a new job, lost weight and was moving on with my life. About a month into my new job I started feeling really tired. I just put it off. Then I start not feeling well, just not Like myself. Then I realized hey I haven't had my period yet this month. I pulled out my calander, sure enough I was late. Literally ran to the store and got a test. I took it with hubby in the room. Two lines came up right away. I was both scared and excited. I went on to have a baby girl this January. She is 9 months old. I still can't believe how lucky I am . So please don't give up hope ladies. Your day will come.

Hi Ladies

I think I got a BFP this afternoon.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=59247

Fingers and toes crossed the line keeps getting darker and it's a sticky one this time.

Hi ladies. I would Like to congratulate all you ladies who had a successful pregnancy after your tubal reversal. What a long exhausting road to get there. I had my reversal in 2007 afterhaving them tied for 11 years. I got pregnant twice the first 6 monthes after my surgery , but sadly I mc both times. This was in the fall of 2007. I continued TTC but nothing at all for 3.5 years. I literally gave up. My Dr said I would never get pregnant again. At first I was so angry and upset and plain tired. After a few monthes me and hubby accepted the fact we would never have a child together. I became content knowing I did have 3 healthy boys already. Well I started a new job, lost weight and was moving on with my life. About a month into my new job I started feeling really tired. I just put it off. Then I start not feeling well, just not Like myself. Then I realized hey I haven't had my period yet this month. I pulled out my calander, sure enough I was late. Literally ran to the store and got a test. I took it with hubby in the room. Two lines came up right away. I was both scared and excited. I went on to have a baby girl this January. She is 9 months old. I still can't believe how lucky I am . So please don't give up hope ladies. Your day will come.

Your story is very similar to mine, though I did get pregnant 5 times throughout our journey and two grandbabies came along during that time too. I had my tr in 2007. We became pregnant with our miracle baby 2.5 weeks after our secnd grandbaby was born! Our little miracle is now 10 months old! Congratulations to you!

I hope everyone is good! :hugs: Have a good Monday!

Congratulations clucky :happydance: xxx

CJ, this will be our last TR baby, and I have the 2 older ones too so now there will be the 4 kids and a spare seat in the 7 seater :happydance: Hubby wants to fill the spare seat with another baby, but I have so much trouble carrying since being older, that I can't go through it again. 2 boys and 2 girls is more than enough for me lol and I count my blessings everyday xxx

Clucky that's a beautiful line momma!!

As for my friend her HSG showed one tube blocked. I have also told her about Dr. Garcia in Mexico as she lives only a few hours away from there but she just seems odd about it. I think she's afraid of it failing and all. Thanks for all the advice.

congrats clucky!!! that line is awesome!!!

yay another bfp!!

jojo - this is my last as well...........because of my miscarriage i have not been able to enjoy this pregnancy very much.......im always nervous something will go wrong!!!!! my anxiety is horrible ive never had it before and it's really bad these days

babydust to everyone!

Hey Mnj, who is Dr Garcia? Is that the dr who does IVF? Where is she here in Mexico?

Congratulations Clucky.
Hi Ladies

I think I got a BFP this afternoon.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=59247

Fingers and toes crossed the line keeps getting darker and it's a sticky one this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->